What is your favorite coffee drink?

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm hooked on good coffee. I try to only have one in the morning. Sometimes later in the day if I need a jolt. I love espresso. Always get's me going. I like a good latte too. But I admit that a simple regular coffee is great. A little cream and a touch of sugar. Some of the other fancy coffee drinks are nice too but give me a normal cup of coffee. Yeah, I'm addicted with coffee. My favorite barista always make a perfect coffee. What's your favorite coffee?

Reactions: Angelapinks and Edgewater
I typically avoid coffee (not a fan of coffee diaper) but my favorite coffee isn't a prep method, it's a brew method.

The best coffee I can get on earth, comes from my Aeropress. The second best cup of coffee I can get is from my siphon pot. Both are short term immersion brews that don't usually extract tannins or bitters. I swear by the Aeropress. World's best cuppa, hands down, once you nail the brewing process.

Season to taste :) Usually a bucket vanilla creamer.

Reactions: Deleted member 78040 and Edgewater
I really like mine out of a ceramic cup, all my life it's been a styrofoam cup from Gulp and Save. It's like the move from disposable to pink birdseye and plastic panties

Reactions: dous and Edgewater
simple COFFEE

Reactions: diaperdude, chamberpot, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Coffee Cake 🤣, I cant stand the taste of coffee unless it’s in a dessert 😋.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher, KBoy and 1 other person
Black coffee. Drip style.

Reactions: stinkape, LittleKero, chamberpot and 3 others
Iced vanilla latte 😋
Iced chocolate vanilla and caramel latte 🤤
Espresso
Cappuccino

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Edgewater
jamiejamie said:
Black coffee. Drip style.
Agreed. Anything else, really isn't "coffee."

Reactions: chamberpot, Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater and 2 others
I’ve always liked coffee, but when I drove truck over the road I had to give it up or find myself stopping every 20 minutes to wet a tire. During the time that I was a driver I discovered the Italian liqueur, Amaretto. Then I stumbled upon the idea of combining them, a couple of shots of Amaretto in a cup of good coffee keeps you awake and alert as you’re getting loaded.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater and 1 other person
To be honest I'm not a coffee connoisseur. I simply like coffee. My barista sometimes makes different coffees to surprise me. She's an expert and knows what I might like. And it doesn't hurt that she's super cute. I don't thing I would live without her. I'm not a real fan of cappuccino (sometimes a little too much sweetness) but she gave me one and it was really good (I think it was cinnamon). Might be my new coffee drink. Still, good all regular coffee does my thing. But she's got me trying different coffee drinks. When it get's colder and playing golf I like to put a shot of Jim Beam (whiskey) in my coffee. Tastes great and warms me up.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Any kind of coffee is honestly my favorite, as long as it isn't too sweetened. However I used to have a friend who mixed coke and a shot of espresso (when he didn't have kahlua, lol) together, which sounds a bit weird until you try it, so whenever I'm feeling a bit low on energy I have that.

• Haha
Reactions: bigtoddler96, Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater and 1 other person
birdguy said:
Any kind of coffee is honestly my favorite, as long as it isn't too sweetened. However I used to have a friend who mixed coke and a shot of espresso (when he didn't have kahlua, lol) together, which sounds a bit weird until you try it, so whenever I'm feeling a bit low on energy I have that.
Kahlua is great with coffee. At home I mix it together and my girlfriend loves it.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
greatlake5 said:
Kahlua is great with coffee. At home I mix it together and my girlfriend loves it.
I do that as well, such a great drink! Baileys is also pleasant with both.

I like a medium roast Colombian blend.
I prefer to prepare using cafetiere, I think it tastes as good as drip and is easier. Always grind myself too.

Reactions: Edgewater
Zeke said:
I’ve always liked coffee, but when I drove truck over the road I had to give it up or find myself stopping every 20 minutes to wet a tire. During the time that I was a driver I discovered the Italian liqueur, Amaretto. Then I stumbled upon the idea of combining them, a couple of shots of Amaretto in a cup of good coffee keeps you awake and alert as you’re getting loaded.
Depending on which Amaretto you could be getting more than the truck loaded :LOL:

birdguy said:
I do that as well, such a great drink! Baileys is also pleasant with both.
Bailey's is just as good as Kahlua. Especially after dinner. Love it.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater and Deleted member 75362
I like Cafe Bustelo made like regular coffee instead of espresso with a large shovel of condensed milk in it.

I 'may' have one mug of coffee a year. Only during the winter and only after moving a mountain of snow with a two stage snowblower! The goal is to get warmth back into my body!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen, Zeke and 1 other person
InvestigativePhilosopher said:
Depending on which Amaretto you could be getting more than the truck loaded :LOL:
You’re right, this was only for after work. The Ameretto that I was drinking wasn’t very high proof but it was enough to keep me interested. I never have had the chutzpah to try and drive truck while under the influence of any inebriant. I did attempt it with my car a few times long ago and was fortunate enough not to hurt anyone or myself and to not to come into contact with a LEO. That coffee and Coca-Cola mentioned in an earlier post gave me an idea, carbonated coffee! What do you think?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and PadPhilosopher
Zeke said:
You’re right, this was only for after work. The Ameretto that I was drinking wasn’t very high proof but it was enough to keep me interested. I never have had the chutzpah to try and drive truck while under the influence of any inebriant. I did attempt it with my car a few times long ago and was fortunate enough not to hurt anyone or myself and to not to come into contact with a LEO. That coffee and Coca-Cola mentioned in an earlier post gave me an idea, carbonated coffee! What do you think?
I guess that would be a new variant of iced coffee?

Reactions: Zeke, Seasonedcitizen and Edgewater
Back