What games are we all playing now?

Like many others, Tears of the Kingdom. I never thought LoZ could become this big from playing Ocarina of time the first time as a kid.
Also Final Fantasy XIV has been sucking me back in lately. They added a lot for doing a good portion of the story solo since I was gone.

Tears of the kingdom or fortnite

Hopping between nba 2k24, destiny 2, grab Turismo 7 mostly. Do also have Diablo 4, forza motorsport 8 and Starfield to get through at some point and final fantasy 16

Reactions: foxkits
Disney dreamlight valley 😂

Reactions: AlwaysDreaming
The Dig.

1995 PC graphic adventure game from Lucasarts.

It's about an astronaut who's teamed up with a reporter and an archeologist on a mission to correct the course of an errant asteroid on a collision course with Earth.

In doing so, they end up on a desolate alien planet where the object of the game is to find a way to return to Earth.

Reactions: wetaccident
At the moment I’m playing a bit of ETS2 some beam.ng drive. Mostly beam.ng drive though. If I can’t be bothered with driving/racing I’ll play elite dangerous or command and conquer.

Reactions: lucaD and wetaccident
They’re too many, but my favorites to play right now are PUBG mobile, Mario kart 8 Deluxe, and call of duty mobile. That’s just some of the games I play.

southeastlittle said:
I am geeking out on Starfield right now and eagerly watching Star Citizen's progress. Starfield is buggy and can feel dated, but if you pay attention you notice a lot of detail. A lot of it is copy/paste which sucks though and feels incomplete sometimes. Star Citizen looks like a scam to many and I don't blame them because I thought that too at times, but if they deliver, my body won't see the light of day for awhile :LOL:

What can I say, I'm a sucker for sci-fi rpgs
I'm also doing Starfield yes it's buggy. But fun also Elder Scrolls online.is my go-to and some Some Sea of seas.

Reactions: Sealander and midrobbie49
Been loving Fortnite and am very excited for Chapter 5. Also really into Destiny 2 and Valorant!

The other day, I was playing Myst.

The 1993 PC game where you explore fantastic worlds after going through a portal in an old book found in a deep dark fissure.

Went back for 2nd plays of FF16 and Stray to compete the 100%. Already 100% Sear of Stars. Decided to work on some Star Ocean.

20231122_135959.jpg

20231201_211643.jpg20231202_032844.jpg

Still haven't played anything on Swich cause I can still do hang glider duplication and refuse to reconnect it to the internet lol.

Last edited:
I play No Man's Sky a lot, Minecraft and Genshin Impact as well

sillygirl said:
At the moment I’m playing a bit of ETS2 some beam.ng drive. Mostly beam.ng drive though. If I can’t be bothered with driving/racing I’ll play elite dangerous or command and conquer.
You have good taste in games! Freaking love beam.ng drive and ETS (and ATS). And C&C Red Alert was a childhood favorite of mine, I loved all the great RTS games from that era really.

Lately I’ve been doing another playthrough of Fallout New Vegas. I got an Xbox a few months ago and having backwards compatibility with all the previous generations is such a killer feature.

Reactions: wetaccident
I play Dota 2 and play and old PC game called Total Annihilation.

Undertale. For the first time. (I tend to be late and slow with these things.) Also just picked up a PS5 as a Christmas present for my youngest, so I'm sure that'll be the source of some entertainment in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.

foxkits said:
I'm also doing Starfield yes it's buggy.
I was pretty fortunate as far as bugs go. Over 150 hours I had maybe a couple crashes to desktop, one graphical bug that resolved itself upon reloading, and one quest that was broken (Operation Starseed) because all of the NPCs became hostile. I figured I go back to it after NG+, which I never did, to see whether the bug resolved itself.

ive been finishing up tears of the kingdom after taking a little break. + ive been playing the evergreen minecraft!

Currently working my way through Crisis Core on PC while waiting for the next installment of FF7 Remake.

Yesterday, I was playing Sonic The Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Mainly Dirt Rally 2 for the last few years and just moving onto the new EA WRC, and the odd bit of farming simulator or Beam.Ng.

Back