What games are we all playing now?

RedZaku

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm interested in how we spend our time playing video games on here. What games are you currently playing?

I'll start: I've got two I'm playing.

Romancing SaGa 2: I just don't have enough great things to say about this game. If you've played a SaGa game you know what you're getting into. If not, SaGa is kinda the red-headed stepchild in SquareEnix's game catalog. It's generally weird, non linear, and experimental. And I love it. You play as a dynasty of emperor's trying to combat the return of a group of villains known as the seven heroes. I just love its gameplay loop.

Sea of Stars: I'm not sure many games have captured the feeling of playing a SNES RPG like this game. The characters are likeable, the game is beautiful, and the combat system is fun and engaging. Definitely recommend this if you liked games like Chrono Trigger

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Rocket League or Fortnite, if I’m not doing coursework, not working out or going to college.

Fortnite at the moment. Mainly waiting for Fortnite OG before Chapter 5 starts.

Last edited:
Right now I’m doing a replay of Kingdom Come Deliverance, playing hardcore mode (which is brutal). Have also been dipping in and out of the remastered Mass Effect.

shootingstar said:
Right now I’m doing a replay of Kingdom Come Deliverance, playing hardcore mode (which is brutal). Have also been dipping in and out of the remastered Mass Effect.
Oh that's a great game. That said once you learn how to properly parry the combat becomes super easy even with 5+ vs 1.

Reactions: Deleted member 75838
Noodle said:
Oh that's a great game. That said once you learn how to properly parry the combat becomes super easy even with 5+ vs 1.
I find the combat really hard! Mostly I try and avoid fights or use archery from horseback. It is a properly awesome game though, can’t wait for the second one…

shootingstar said:
I find the combat really hard! Mostly I try and avoid fights or use archery from horseback. It is a properly awesome game though, can’t wait for the second one…
Do all the tutorials with Captain Bernard and practice with him. He's the key to mastering combat.

Noodle said:
Do all the tutorials with Captain Bernard and practice with him. He's the key to mastering combat.
Ahhhh Captain Bernard! I don’t think he likes me much! You are right I should probably spend longer in the training ground learning how to fight properly!

Star Ocean Second Story R comes out, uh today?

I'm stuck at work on a 12 hour shift 😭 but that is my weekend plan

shootingstar said:
Ahhhh Captain Bernard! I don’t think he likes me much! You are right I should probably spend longer in the training ground learning how to fight properly!
Its worth it trust me.
I loved playing the game and am waiting for the sequel too. Love the questlines too.

• Love
dinomonsterrawr said:
Star Ocean Second Story R comes out, uh today?

I'm stuck at work on a 12 hour shift 😭 but that is my weekend plan
Whatever came of Star Ocean anyway? They had like 3 good games and then it became just really bad

I am geeking out on Starfield right now and eagerly watching Star Citizen's progress. Starfield is buggy and can feel dated, but if you pay attention you notice a lot of detail. A lot of it is copy/paste which sucks though and feels incomplete sometimes. Star Citizen looks like a scam to many and I don't blame them because I thought that too at times, but if they deliver, my body won't see the light of day for awhile :LOL:

What can I say, I'm a sucker for sci-fi rpgs

Reactions: wetaccident
Always: OSRS

Otherwise, I'm basically finishing up with Starfield at the moment. It's not perfect, perhaps it's fundamentally flawed, but I've had fun.

Tears of the Kingdom!

been playing a lot of ultrakill recently, trying out the cybergrind and managed to get to wave 30 on standard difficulty

Street Fighter 6. Good gosh it's good.

ATS/ETS2. Other than that it feels like I'm sort of between things at the moment. I've enjoyed Starfield but haven't found my rhythm with it again after I had to stop to focus on work for awhile. I thought @southeastlittle summed up my own thoughts on both that and SC nicely!

I'd like to get back into my Factorio run or maybe Stardew Valley again. I'm honestly not sure. I also haven't tried CP2077 yet with the new release much less the DLC so there's that too but I'm just not sure what I'm feeling like I guess.

I'm hoping for it to be a relaxing weekend with at least some diapered gaming time so maybe I'll sort something out and report back!

Last edited:
For me, I recently finished Spiderman 2. I do alot of Diablo 3 on my PS5. I am right now playing some Super Mario Wonder. And on Nov 17th I am looking forward to Persona 5T on my playstation.

Tears of the kingdom. It's incredible.

I'm currently playing through Cyberpunk, but I just picked up Metal Hellsinger. It's amazing! If you like DooM, rhythm games, and metal music, it's right up your alley!

Last edited:
Back