What do you want to get off your mind?

I suppose I'm a bit nervous about this coming Thursday. In the morning, I have a phone interview for a temp job that I'd be eager to get (working in a government office, no less). In the evening, I have to do an MRI exam (my first ever) for some ongoing chronic health issues. So, yeah, a lot of that's on my mind this week.

Thank goodness I have time alone to be padded!

BlizzardKid said:
Ish. What kinda job is this?

Should have been clear. My actual work day is 7-330, but I usually log on at around 6:30. But even then, I stare at a screen (my phone/personal laptop, TV, etc) until I have to log on in the mornings and until I have to go to bed at night.

Often times, I'll have 3 or 4 different devices (my phone, my work computer and my PS4) all going at the same time.

I guess what’s on my mind is cancer (sarcoma) and chemotherapy that I can’t stand it seems the new norm for me is headaches and nausea. I hate that everything taste weird to me it either taste overly salty or has a tinny taste. When I cook dinner for the family the smell of the food makes me sick and I can’t eat. I wish the diarrhea would let up, if I eat anything other than scrambled eggs and toast or bagel I’m bound for the bathroom. So I’ll be happy once this is all over and I’m cancer free

jasonm03 said:
I guess what’s on my mind is cancer (sarcoma) and chemotherapy that I can’t stand it seems the new norm for me is headaches and nausea. I hate that everything taste weird to me it either taste overly salty or has a tinny taste. When I cook dinner for the family the smell of the food makes me sick and I can’t eat. I wish the diarrhea would let up, if I eat anything other than scrambled eggs and toast or bagel I’m bound for the bathroom. So I’ll be happy once this is all over and I’m cancer free

Sounds like you are a fighter! Fight through the chemo and allow the treatment.

Thoughts & 🙏.

Reactions: Lyokodl
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
Congratulations on being self-harm free for 7 months, that is such a huge achievement. I have been clean for 40 days, diapers are definitely helping with that and stopping my stresses get on top of me to the point I need to harm myself.

I used to have an ED and although it doesn’t dictate my life anymore and my weight is normal I still have issues with disordered eating and habits such as starvation or purging come back when I’m struggling. I’m sorry you have similar issues, it is really hard. I feel like I am on a constant roller coaster when it comes to dealing with my mental health issues. I don’t think I’m in much of a position to give any helpful advice, but just wanted to say that I understand and always happy to talk if you ever need someone to listen to amd help keep you on track.

it honestly helps a lot to know that i am not the only normal weight person who goes through bouts like that with eating. i really hope you are finding ways to cope, and the diapers do really seem to help. i also feel like i am on a roller coaster. i feel like i am trapped within my own skin half the time.

if you ever need anything, or just a pal you can message me as well <3

Reactions: BlizzardKid
I just want something off my heart.

Sometimes I feel really unhappy. Sometimes I feel really bad. Nobody sees it from the oudside; I smile and laugh, I'm there. But on the inside... I cry. Sometimes I feel so, so lonely, that I don't know what to do. Sometimes I want something so bad. Sometimes I want something that is impossible. Sometimes I think about how my life could be, but how it isn't. Why do I do this to myself?

• Sad
Reactions: bohemian85, TeddyBearCowboy, LatinLex and 2 others
Lumen said:

Sometimes I feel really unhappy. Sometimes I feel really bad. Nobody sees it from the oudside; I smile and laugh, I'm there. But on the inside... I cry. Sometimes I feel so, so lonely, that I don't know what to do. Sometimes I want something so bad. Sometimes I want something that is impossible. Sometimes I think about how my life could be, but how it isn't. Why do I do this to myself?
Lots of complex emotions. Sometimes I find the thing that gets me out of a funk is gratitude. Ironic in that much lament comes from the things we want or yearn for when it’s that gratitude for things we have that can flip the switch on happiness. Does that make any sense?
You’re right in the original post. There are good people here. I too am new to this forum but already feel a kinship to the members here.

• Love
Reactions: Zeke, Lumen and TeddyBearCowboy
I am depressed.

Yup... Teddy Bear who is supposed to be cuddly and give everybody else cuddles and make them feel good (cuz that’s what teddy bears 🧸 naturally do) is more of Humpty Dumpty who had a great fall. 😢. And “all the king’s horses, and all the men couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Not much of a Teddy Bear than am I?

So discouraged right now with what is going on with Covid-19, with the dictator we have for a president, with my own personal life and situation, and the fact that I am no longer as young as I used to be (even if I am still a baby).

Guess I just need to kick myself in the ass and Cowboy 🤠 up!

Reactions: Lyokodl, LatinLex and Subtlerustle
The thing that’s been on my mind lately is the fact I haven’t slept much since this heatwave but things are finally cooling down so I can’t wait for a full time sleep.

Lumen said:

I've no idea why you do this to yourself; but, I will offer you something I have always practiced. And, I don't do it consciously. I thinks it's just a mind set. If you can control something, control it. If you can't control it, accept it and move on to that which you can control.

You say at times you are lonely and don't know what to do. Can you control it? By that, I mean are you able to approach people and develop friendships. I accepted that I cannot do that. I have acquaintances but nobody I'd consider a close friend other than my wife. With the exception of a few men I play golf with on occasion, the extent of my face to face interaction with people is if I'm with my wife when we visit her friends or family.

Sometimes you want something that is impossible to attain. Is what you want a reasonable expectation? I'd like a million dollars in my bank account tomorrow; but, I have to accept that will not happen. However, I can control how I spend what I do have and I try to make wise spending decisions so my money stretches a bit further. That took me to about age 55 to learn.

You think of how your life could be but isn't. Sit down and write out a game plan for how you think you can get there. If you need help/advice along the way, ask for it. But, remember, life is a journey you should enjoy.

Good luck.

Moral categories are just an human invention? Yes. Is this life is a game without rules and without any goal? This is a conclusion we cannot reach. What is sure is that, from our limited perspective, no scope can be seen for sure.

Last edited:
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 😰

• Haha
This may sound silly..but I’ve held the whole sissy/abdl aspect of my life in for so long and never really embraced it until I recently started going out with a girl who is super open minded. I started telling her about everything and she was totally accepting. I started sending her pictures of me dressed up, and she’s just loving this and is falling more in love with me everyday.

I’ve never been happier in my life that I am right now, knowing I can finally be my real self...and I just wanted to share that!

Reactions: Fireheat and Lyokodl
I'm worried about not being able to find a job and ending up alone :(

I have a lot going on in my life and would like more support/friends

Reactions: Fireheat, LatinLex and Lyokodl
Well, I was going through a rough patch last night- had to get some bottled up emotions off my chest; but as of right now I don't have a lot on my mind. Just enjoying my day. :)

Reactions: Fireheat, LatinLex and Lyokodl
Our family owned home improvement company is always on my mind. But when I'm out flying my whistling death everything just disappears or the gun range helps as much as skydiving. Stress is one of those things you don't want in your life, trust me I know after two heart attacks I do not let stress weigh me down anymore. And I eat nothing but chicken and sushi ..

My relationship that I feel like I can’t share my ABDL side is heavily on my mind. We’ve been together for over a year and are currently engaged. My partner is disgusted by the ABDL community and it’s something that weighs heavily on my mind every moment of the day.

• Sad
Reactions: Lyokodl and Lumen
blehhhhh said:
My relationship that I feel like I can’t share my ABDL side is heavily on my mind. We’ve been together for over a year and are currently engaged. My partner is disgusted by the ABDL community and it’s something that weighs heavily on my mind every moment of the day.

That sucks. If you want to talk about it, you can always send me a message.

I relapsed hard into my Eating Disorder and it's probably the worst it's ever been in terms of behaviors. I will admit I'm not in a position to be ready to recover from it but all I'm doing is trying to reduce harm that it causes. Still, it's clear my efforts aren't enough. It's starting to make me lose my period. I'm anemic and I'm just overall kind of feeling ill.

I have a new boyfriend and I love him to bits but I'm just scared I'll drive him away with my mental health issues. My IC is getting better but I seem to have plateued in terms of improvement. It sucks having to see that.

And no, I don't want to die. It seems like my ED is the reason why I have not killed myself. I attempted suicide in May. With my ED, it seems like my depression is almost bearable. Yes, I'm not quite happy but my life is bearable. I don't want to die when I'm engaging in behaviors.

I want to kind of live with what's going on maybe. I don't know. I want to do well with my university studies but I honestly don't know if I would want to be a doctor. I'm considering nursing school. I'm considering being an accountant or statistician and working for the federal government or being an analyst of some kind. Or just working in a field with relatively low social interaction. I'm just feeling very lonely in a sense. I want to be held and cuddled. But I'll live one way or the other. I know I wouldn't want to be held because I'm that insecure about my body and how it looks.

Back