What do you usually wear over your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! I was just curious to know what yall wore over your diapers during the day. I usually wear dark wash jeans for better discretion and the darker color helps hide leaks.

Reactions: Abdl247
Jeans ... that's it.

I use plastic backed urinary guards .

Reactions: Borby
Usually nothing. I'm a shirt-and-diaper baby when I can be. If I go out in diapers, however (which isn't often), I've got a few pairs of loose-fitting sweatpants that do a good job of concealing things.

Reactions: Poohbear102415 and Borby
Cottontail said:
Usually nothing. I'm a shirt-and-diaper baby when I can be. If I go out in diapers, however (which isn't often), I've got a few pairs of loose-fitting sweatpants that do a good job of concealing things.

Gotta agree, when I'm home alone it's always nice to just go t-shirt and diaper. Luckily I'm not much of a heavy wetter so wearing in public is fine since my diapers arent usually too thick. There is definitely a certain joy being able to pee in the middle of the store and have no one have any idea! 😋

Reactions: Poohbear102415 and KitsuneFox
Jeans or sweat pants if I am outside. Inside I often wear jeans or sweatpants as well nut sometimes I will wear little girl clothing like dresses or rompers.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Borby
My favorite pair of Panties, then boxers over that. Gotta keep everything hidden

A dress lol. Sometimes a skirt if I’m going on dates with boys

Reactions: bounduptoplease
Black jeans ...

'Depends' on the situation, for work I wear plastic panties and boxer briefs, and dark pants. If I am going out and want to be discreet I will wear plastic panties and boxer briefs with baggy jeans, but usually i skip the boxer briefs as I enjoy the sag and being somewhat noticable to any who are truly looking (big heads-up, no one is EVER truly looking).

Jockey briefs and jeans

I wear either a PUL diaper cover or vinyl. I wear jeans (usually dark colored)

I don’t go out of the house very often while padded. When I do I start with a onesie either Wear 2 work or Babykins, blue jeans and a long sweater.

Just have jeans over the diaper. According to the real life incontinence youtube channel it's more prone to leak if you wear something like boxers, undies and compression shorts over it.

I prefer winter diapering for the sole fact that Insulated Carhartt's are a lot better at hiding a diaper than a pair of basketball shorts!!

Reactions: lpv2546 and DLPJ
boxers

It varies. Some days I wear jeans, some days I wear track pants. Some days I have shorts on. Others I just hang around the house in just the diaper.

Whenever I go out in my pull-ups I just wear loose sweatpants and no one is the wiser. I don’t know if I could do the same in real ABDL diapers though. But when I’m at home I wear pajama pants if I’m cold or just daddy’s shirt or a nightgown if I’m not cold so my pull-ups can be seen

Jeans work. I just have to make sure my t-shirt hangs low enough in the event the diaper can be seen above my jeans. Even if it does though and someone sees in one quick glance, it probably isn't a big deal.

Well being that it's winter in SocCal, we're freezing here lol if I can run my heater,I will, until my computer turns on. When it's on, heater needs to be unplugged. Otherwise, it'll trip the power.

So with that said, I wear sweats, and usually Gary Wear plastic pants to keep my chair (and bed) dry

I am wearing a long t shirt covered by an onesie
That's why my diaper is hidden well even if my jeans are fall a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back