What do you do?

Secondary Teacher! And I own a web development and marketing company on the side and during summers, like now :)

Im just a labourer xxx

I work nights at planet fitness. I enjoy the fact I get to be alone with my diaper obsession.

(Have to resist the urge to have accidents at work)

Reactions: diaperdude
behr33 said:
Just wondering what all of us “weirdos” do for a living. Feel like it can add normalcy and regularity to knowing everyone that’s willing to, profession!
Im a Sparky i have the power !
sorry ... went a bit he man lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperArch, dogboy, diaperdude and 1 other person
DLJosie said:
Im just a labourer xxx
You’re not “just” a labouer. That’s a huge job

• Love
Reactions: sissybaby34, diaperdude, DLJosie and 1 other person
behr33 said:
You’re not “just” a labouer. That’s a huge job
So i kept getting told of the older workers on the sites i worked on lol but ive turned my skills learned during my labouring years into a a handy man now xxx

DLJosie said:
So i kept getting told of the older workers on the sites i worked on lol but ive turned my skills learned during my labouring years into a a handy man now xxx
It’s a process and that’s a great job on making your skills more

Last time I answered this thread I was unemployed and I’m still not in paid work. However I’m now volunteering as an archivist for a national history museum near by which has resources the British Museum’ want. However archivist is a new role for me and a bit different from Librarian so it’s a bit of a learning curve. What’s ironic is my supervisor (by his own admission) is less qualified than me as he said ‘You have a Masters Degree in this stuff whereas I’m just an enthusiastic amateur.’

Reactions: dogboy and hti24
I’m run a machine called an iron worker I sher steel plates and angle iron to fabricate parts

Reactions: Edgewater
I'm A retired maintenance worker women, I still do my art work mainly knitting and doing my own bead designs, while I can still see.

Reactions: Edgewater
Part-time Advertising Archive Assistant.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
im a trades man. worked on fords for 6 years then some warehouse work and then commercial plumbing :3

ChrisChris said:
im a trades man. worked on fords for 6 years then some warehouse work and then commercial plumbing :3
Lawyer

Lawyer

Reactions: Diaperboy27, dogboy, michaelmc and 1 other person
I dont do anything. I'm retired. took early retirement as I was able to do it. so now I take elderly neighbours to hospital appointments and other stuff.

Reactions: dogboy, RachelOlivia and chamberpot
Firefighter/AEMT

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and dogboy
I'm a university student but I work as a teaching assistant, lab research intern, and front desk staff at the dorms.

Back