What do you do?

Tenawearer said:
I work in logistics and drive a reach truck in a very big blue box with yellow lettering. You see them all over the civilised world.
You got me wondering which company that is šŸ¤”
Former FLT driver, though more or a general labourer, too; injured at work some years ago and things just sort of fell apart.
I saw a tech article on the Beeb about automated FLTs and the unloaders were only unloading twenty-odd pallets an hour šŸ¤£. You're safe for now.

Just sold my business, I am now at leisure I guess. šŸ˜€ā›³ļø

Kitchen helper at a nursing home.

ade said:
Former FLT driver, though more or a general labourer, too; injured at work some years ago and things just sort of fell apart.
I saw a tech article on the Beeb about automated FLTs and the unloaders were only unloading twenty-odd pallets an hour šŸ¤£. You're safe for now.
Sounds like IKEA to me

General property maintenance, Minor electrical and plumbing repairs lawn mowing etc.

Pest control technician here. Out and about all day talking to many people who have no clue that I have extra absorbency super powers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperArch
ade said:
Sometimes people are cheaper than machines but more difficult to replace, especially at the moment. Little clue, Swedish company.

diaperedinlongisland said:
I love this chain
I am a real estate professional
I fly around a lot to check out properties.
Hi. Just curiousā€¦ do you wear on flights? Do you get strange looks or have trouble with tsa?

Iā€™m in the education field

• Love
Reactions: hti24, HappilyDiapered03, DLJosie and 1 other person
I do art commissions, but I donā€™t get many clientsā€¦ Iā€™d like to get a job at a nearby store or something, but there, seemingly, arenā€™t any places (that Iā€™m qualified for) hiring near me right now.

Reactions: DiaperArch
Im a self employed handy man xxx

Reactions: HappilyDiapered03, DLjoey974 and DBabygirl2
DBabygirl2 said:
Hi. Just curiousā€¦ do you wear on flights? Do you get strange looks or have trouble with tsa?
I wear on flight and Iā€™ve never had a problem with TSA
Iā€™m precheck so I donā€™t need to go through body scan. Also body scan will only pick up the diaper if is wet.
Iā€™ve never tried to hide in hopes that another abdl would see it and come say hi.

Reactions: behr33 and DBabygirl2
Magicalgirl101 said:
I am a WFH health care rep (working full time for the frist time!)
Is that World Federation for Haemophilia?

Nothing. My Daddy owns a Window Company and other small businesses.

Richpip said:
Is that World Federation for Haemophilia?
No..... WFH means work from home.

Truck driver and part time day dreamer šŸ˜€

Airline Pilot šŸ˜€āœˆļø

• Wow
Reactions: Omg301
LittleCamo said:
Nothing. My Daddy owns a Window Company and other small businesses.
So you're a full time little? Interesting. Not the first one but that must be nice.

AdelaideBW said:
Airline Pilot šŸ˜€āœˆļø
Wow! Bravo!

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleCamo
diaperedinlongisland said:
I wear on flight and Iā€™ve never had a problem with TSA
Iā€™m precheck so I donā€™t need to go through body scan. Also body scan will only pick up the diaper if is wet.
Iā€™ve never tried to hide in hopes that another abdl would see it and come say hi.
Thatā€™s a very positive way to think of it. Youā€™re brave. Thanks for replying.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Commercial field archaeologist. Been doing the job 6 years now, been in the same group of fields in East England for the last 9 months now...Feels sooooooooo much longer then that . I have been on several dozen excavations/evaluations across much of England. I have dug up artefacts and structures ranging from the mesolithic/neolithic (Middle/Late Stone Age), Bronze and Iron Ages, Romans, early Medieval, Tutor, Industrial Revolution and a Victorian cemetery...As well as some 1980's toilets, as you can imagine, they stank šŸ˜‚

Currently I am watching excavators strip the topsoil/subsoil to reveal the archaeology. It gets boring watching the machines at times, however, it is a good feeling to be seeing the archaeology beening revealed for the first time instead of hand digging it up for a change.

Reactions: behr33, dogboy and HappilyDiapered03
Back