What do you answer for a good friend asking "are you wearing a diaper?"

puravidadip said:
Random side question... what do you wear while you play tennis??? I have been wanting to start playing but I don't want people to notice my diapers.

It sounds like she is definitely interested in you! Let us know how it goes. Perhaps it is something, perhaps not, but if you don't ask you don't get!

I have a few employees who I thought for sure know but IDK maybe they don't? I have to change regularly and my dips fill up the small trash can we share in the bathroom.
Sorry, can't help with that as I have not played tennis in many years and if I can't wear ruffled tennis panties I am taking my ball and going home. LOL

Reactions: Diprs2
puravidadip said:
Random side question... what do you wear while you play tennis??? I have been wanting to start playing but I don't want people to notice my diapers.
Easy. Wear a quality diaper and maybe if you need a booster too. I wear Confidry 24/7 and plastic pants. Then I wear compression shorts over the diaper. Then I wear a baggy tennis shorts and a longer tennis shirt. You're ready to go.

Reactions: Diprs2, puravidadip, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
greatlake5 said:
Easy. Wear a quality diaper and maybe if you need a booster too. I wear Confidry 24/7 and plastic pants. Then I wear compression shorts over the diaper. Then I wear a baggy tennis shorts and a longer tennis shirt. You're ready to go.
Yes that would be my go to if I still played tennis.

Good luck, rooting for both of you. Been married for 30 years this October. Been uic for the last 26 of them. Started as bedwetting then progressed from there. It's been wonderful to have someone to lean on and this lady sounds like she could be the one for you. Again good luck and keep us all posted

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
greatlake5 said:
Are the tapes any good? Have u tried better dry? I find wearing a diaper with a landing tape zone makes adjusting if needed easier idk why all the diaper companies don't do this... :( greedy punks

I use Comfidry 24/7 but sometimes I use Abena (plastic) during the day. The Confidry (and Abena) have quality tapes. I've tried a few other diapers but I'm comfortable with Confidry and Abena. Money is not an issue.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jonnythepony, Angelapinks and 1 other person
greatlake5 said:
She is actually more than a great friend. We have been almost intimate and getting closer. I think I'm the reason why we haven't been completely intimate. I'm too anxious. I know she wants more and I suppose I want more too. If we do get together as boyfriend and girlfriend I know that I'll have to tell her everything. It's frightening.
Take the plunge if you want to. From your description, she sounds like she'll be understanding. You just need to open up. It's not easy but if you want it then its definitely worth the risk.

I agree with the others, she's definitely interested. Why else would she be noticing your crotch, you not going to the bathroom, etc.?

enigmatic said:
she sounds like she'll be understanding.

she's definitely interested.
Of course she's very understanding. Not only for me having to wear a diaper. She's sympathetic and patient with me. Not to mention that she's considerate and compassionate. Are she interested? With out a doubt.

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and like2pee
I'd have said, "I'm incontinent, and you're insensitive," pulled over, and said, "Walk home!"

I don't take being laughed at well!

Oh, this is the girl? The one you like, and who likes you? Well, that probably means she was just nervous. If it's who I think it is, she knows, now. Good for you! Now, if you could only be convinced you're worth waking up next to, no matter the status of your diaper, you'd be all set.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Andrewgdfw and Saltedcaramel64
Back