What do people who are just incontinent think about AB/DLs?

At first I didn't understand AB/DL at all. Over time I went from hating that I need diapers to accepting them, and now I'm interested in them. In alot of situations I'm even glad I "get" to wear them. Sometimes I feel a weird surge of confidence when I realize how normal my life is even though I have to wear them. I don't really feel like diapers turn me on, but feeling comfortable in them sort of does? I hope that makes sense. I was too ashamed to date for most of my early twenties, so I guess I'm saying it turns me on that I'm finally comfortable enough in them to be able to get turned on now. LoL. It would be cool to see them become more socially acceptable for practical reasons. I think they're way more practical than "society" would think. So I can see the appeal of DL and on a good day I kind of do love being in a diaper. Even if I were continent I would probably still sleep and relax in them. But I don't think I'll ever understand the AB thing, and I kind of wish it wasn't what most people imagine when they think of a non-incontinent adult wearing a diaper. I definitely wish more of the really nice onesies and plastic pants that are made for AB came in solid colours instead of baby prints.

Reactions: Diprs2, Dinotopian2002, DinoFrant and 1 other person
I am incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7. I would have a wet bed every night and wet pants all the time without them but I honestly have no problem with the AB crowd. Each to there own and why not if thats what makes you happy. As for DLs I have become unashamedly DL as a result of wearing nappies.

Reactions: Diprs2
daylight said:
This question seems to surface time and again, and the answers are varied. Finding ourselves trying to work together is important and I don’t find it a problem, mostly. What creates issues from an incontinent person are intrusive questions for the purpose of titillation. ”How wet were you….” “Did anyone notice….” “Who changed you…” And barf barf barf.
Ya this gets me. Im a combat Veteran who has to wear them. I dont get the whole change me gross stuff. My Wife aint coming in the bathroom while im changing and she gives me my privacy. I wish i could go back and fix my issue but its impossible.

Reactions: Diprs2 and slimjiminy
Back