What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends S/M, still dry but barely holds one wet :/

I'm currently wearing a doubled up boys Goodnites L/XL

I get surprisingly good mileage with these....As long as you don't flood them you can get a good 2 maybe 3 wettings if you're gentle with them!

its been molicare superplus small, goodnites, and tykables overnights lately for me. currently in a molicare. happy with all of them

Right now I am in the all new DC IDYL diapers,

Babykins double thickness terry pants x2 plus a pair of their polyurethane pants nice and wet

ABU Simple.

I tried a Molicare Super Plus with an Underjam as a stuffer the other night. Wow.
Right now I'm wearing a wet Tranquility Slimline, as I bought a bunch of them at the thrift store to use instead of my more premium stash. I haven't really seen much else at the thrift stores recently which I suspect is because they use the space for holiday stuff. I'm hoping that's the case, because I would really like to get my hands on some more Fit Rite or something.

A boys print Babykins flat night diapers with seven Curity cloth flat diaper as a soaker. A pair of Baby Pants white Gerbers with a Babykins vinyl pull on plastic pant over it all.

And... Molicare Super Plus again. :D

I've got on a very full ABU Littlepawz. I'm really impressed with these diapers, and I'm gonna buy a full case when I have the money [emoji16]

North shore supreme, one of my favorite diapers!

Tena

A wet and messy molicare super

Abena M4. The stuffing on these breaks up when good and wet. OK if you change sooner rather than later.

Dry 24/7

I'm wearing Boots Staydry Slips XL

FitRight from Medline.

Loaded up today. Prevail extended wear night time disposable with Tranquility large booster pad topped with a cloth contoured diaper pinned with 4" lockable pins and plastic panties

I just got a cuddlz with the printed front panel on :)

Home made one consisting of a thick hand towel folded neatly and placed between 2 pairs of briefs, and using a translucent purple trash bag that is neatly tucked in around the waist and leg holes as a diaper cover. At the moment it's still dry, but little me is about to play outside soon. He should use the potty first, but I don't think he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back