What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABU Super Dry Kids.

Abena L4 with Paw Patrol stickers I put on it - all padded up for presents in the morning.

It's Christmas so I'm in a nice cloth diaper and red plastic pants. First time in 3 holidays I haven't woken up wet. I'll fix that LOL

First Christmas in a diaper was a success! Santa stopped out our house and i woke up dry like a good boy. Merry Christmas everybody!

Wearing Depends max absorption Small / Medium 3 tab diapers.

I wet one last night. I loved it! I'm going to wear diapers forever!!!!!!

That's my dream right there

Dry 24/7 with an AbriLet Maxi booster! I keep 24/7s for special occasions as I brought them from the U.S. and I don't have a huge stock of them, but I'm probably going to be restocking them soon once I'm back on the other side of the pond :cool:

Always Discreet Maximum Absorbency

I am currently wearing a ID Expert Slip Super ,medium. As I already changed out of my wet one from passing out drunk last night, this one is nice and comfy and dry. Morning coffee just finished brewing though. Probably going out to breakfast soon, then shopping. Trust me I'm well padded for the next 6 to 8 hrs. If you haven't tried these you should.

I am wearing a messy Attends #10. I had to work today so I needed to wear a diaper I could hide easily under my pants. I worked alone all day... so around mid day I did a number 2.... and I have been in it ever since. Feels so good. :bowdown:

Currently in a Northshore Supreme; so comfortable!

A not so dry or clean Space diaper with booster pad

Thrice wet Classic Tena that has not leaked because of careful-wetting...I'm actually proud of myself! bms

Blue striped Goodnites Tru Fit. Will be wet probably at some point in the night once I decide to fall asleep XD

A not so dry, dry 24/7.

Today I am wearing a Northshore Supreme diaper with a Tranquility topliner booster. It is wet and super heavy. Not so wet that it leaves a mark when I sit down but wet enough that it would fall down if I stood up without stretchy underwear over them.

The messy Attends I was wearing yesterday felt Grrrreat and today this super wet Northshore feels great.:2thumbsup:

Molicare Super Plus.

L-XL Skater Goodnite

Wouldn't have bothered to post, but then I saw that I'd be the 4,000th reply and because I have a massive ego like that, I went for it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back