What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I weare a secure plus and a baby diaper to stuff 2 plastic pants and leggins (feels great.)

rearz inspire and wolford neon 40 pantyhose :3

I wear Abrilet maxi and tie side plastic pants, called snibb. Very lovely :)

I'm wearing the new molicares :)

Prevail Nu-Fit.

I am currently wearing the snuggies overnights size 1. Its the only diaper i wear almost 24'7

Xpmedical large Absorbency+ with a Goodnite tru-fit insert. Diaper bit too big for me. Goes up past my belly button and halfway up my back. I have a 36 inch waist, weigh 200 lbs.

Just put on an Abena Abri-Form M3 ^^ Finally got to try wearing about a month ago after moving out and I looove it :3

Finally I got my betterdry m10..

Molicare Super Plus. Probs my fave diaper I've tried so far.

Seni says theirs can go overnight. I'll believe it when it's still attached in the morning. (I toss enough to go to bed with the stuffed animal under the covers and wake up with the stuffed animal neatly tucked in... ... on the top.)

Someone remind me to get more Abenas at some point.

Trying out my first DC Idyl.

I am wearing the new crinklz, they are amazing and my favourite

SnarkySquabble said:
I am wearing the new crinklz, they are amazing and my favourite

I'm wearing the old ones :D haha
Still waiting for the new ones to arrive!!

TyphaHare said:
I'm wearing the old ones :D haha
Still waiting for the new ones to arrive!!

I got 40 of old type earlier this week

Right now.... attends. But tonight, after I work out I will put on some Nightingale diapers that I have to use up and cover myself with some angry bird PJs.

24087558370_b85bd2fa74_z.jpg

Bambino classico

SpottedLion said:
Seni says theirs can go overnight. I'll believe it when it's still attached in the morning. (I toss enough to go to bed with the stuffed animal under the covers and wake up with the stuffed animal neatly tucked in... ... on the top.)

Someone remind me to get more Abenas at some point.

Which seni product. I've tried a few of theirs and the super seni quatro works for overnight. The Seni Standard Plus Nacht not so much.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I've just changed out of a very wet ID Expert Slip Super that I passed out drunk and dry in last night--whenever I drink, I have to wear a diaper to bed or people get wet. Now I'm currently in a dry ID Expert Slip Super. I've come to like these day and night--one of my favorite diapers for comfort, absorbency, crinkles, and thickness. I've had thicker,more absorbent, and comfortable diapers, but usually not in the same package.

ABU Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back