What diaper are you in right now?

Mariobrosfan said:
Currently in a somewhat damp ABU Alphagator with a diaper cover and a onesie (decided to get a restock on diapers because I was running low on supplies and ABU had a spring sale, so I decided to take advantage of it). Normally I add boosters to it but I'm running low on that and baby powder.
Now I'm soaked/drenched cuz I went pee a lot overnight (gotta get the money's worth with the diapers). So I'm gonna shower and then probably change into a fresh diaper.

Northshore air supreme.

Woke up and wet a few times and now in a super wet rearz caboose. E773CBD3-0123-4134-8CFB-0B836806675F.jpegB4F743E4-4DAF-480F-AD56-2818ABFA3122.jpeg

Wet bunny hops

A very wet ABU Little Kings under some clear Halan plastic pants

Reactions: Traveler
Was in a critter caboose from last night until 11:30 this morning when I pooed and showered and now I’m in a tykables waddler diaper that semi damp. I’ll change before I have to run the recovery group therapy this evening as I’m filling in for a coworker who’s child is ill

A loaded Always boutique black.

Tena Maxi, I love the feel, the fit and the smell. They are lovely as a white nappy, but with the purple markings it just adds the finishing touch. Sorry, just thought, the finishing touch is peeing in them. Enjoying the warmth, bulk and weight. Perfect.

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Tonight and for the next 12 nights, it's the Rearz Inspire+ and plastic panties.

I just got a new case of Rearz Barnyard today and get great capacity from them. Also like the smooth outer plastic, light scented perfume, and durable hook and loop fasteners.

Megamax, I like the fact that once they are on and tapes stuck down for a bit, they are staying in place, they dont come loose, and they fit me very well, and overall are very comfortable.

Been in diapers at night forever, and years during the day now, tried lots of brands, used to use Molicare, 24/7's, but once i tried the megamax i didnt look back and have recurring order for them now for years.

I do use a booster at night or when going to be in them for an extended length of time....Like being out shopping, etc...I use a wheelchair and not changing is the easiest if i can do that.

Today i wear a Drylife Slip Super - the all white one withe the two wetnes indicators - little stiff in the beginning, but it starts to become comfortable with the wetnes ;-)

my favorite, a Bunny Hopps

Reactions: MetalDan86
I finally have 2 days in a row all to myself so I can finally post in this thread! Got a CVS overnight pullup, generously poked with holes, under an old school Abena L4 with lots of powder, and it's amazing!

Tried a Ninjamas Pull Up. It's suddenly gone very warm and comfy!

Reactions: DLPeakOut and MikeyInNappies
I’ve never tried a pull up, but nappies always feel good when they go warm and comfy! 😊

Reactions: BenNevis
Tena Maxi brief on those nights where it can last into mext morning. Its the warm flood in the morning and the swell that gives a thrill all under the added security of a pair of plastic pants.

Attachments

• 20240302_051129.jpg
    20240302_051129.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I’m in an ABU kiddos diaper. I am wet as well. Not soaked yet.

I’m currently in a Goodnites XL that definitely is soggy but could definitely take another wetting

I very much like the Rearz - Day Dreamers, but I very much want a non print one. I'm fine with a colored version (blue, green, anything but pink) as long as I get a translucent.

Back