What diaper are you in right now?

DLlurker said:
I’m in a dry powdered MegaMax watching tv and trying to relax enough to pee.
Now I’m very wet. Debating if I should change my diaper before going to sleep.

I'm in a SOAKED Megamax, getting ready to change and go to sleep. I HOPE! Cold front has my head feeeling like there is a mule inside kicking my eyes out of their sockets from inside of my head. INDESCRIBABLE

Riley said:
I am currently in an animooz tykable which I would recommend. Also in a tykable onesie. Anyone else??!
Krinklez

After a 14 hour work day finally just got home and changed into to alphagators with tranquility booster because mommy found out that I decided to go to the bar instead of coming straight home lol usually it'd be only a diaper lol 😆 funny thing is not even 5 mins after changing all ready wet 😅 🤭

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Am wearing an Abu Space with booster, a pvc cloth diaper cover with 3 inserts for the bulk and protection, and my anklyosaurus onesie :D

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Tena maxi active fit with a booster. Just got changed out of an very wet and smelly ultima active fit that ive slept in.

My diaper is wet. It’s a Rearz inspire, so probably good for a while. Wonder what to wear to bed.

image.jpg

I'm about 5 hours into my work diaper, sporting a pink MegaMax diaper, with Northshore booster and plastic pants..... fairly wet now, but still 3 hours before even considering a change..... I usually change right before lunch. I really enjoy the Pink MegaMax diapers, especially knowing I'm at work, around my peeps, just one of the guys, jeans, work boots, flannel..... and diapers!

Reactions: DLlurker
Right now, I am wearing a Large LittleForBig ABDry diaper, while also wearing a legless onesie, underneath my adult clothing.

A wet MegaMax under my pjs.

Just changed into my nighttime diaper a rearz critter caboose

Currently in a somewhat damp ABU Alphagator with a diaper cover and a onesie (decided to get a restock on diapers because I was running low on supplies and ABU had a spring sale, so I decided to take advantage of it). Normally I add boosters to it but I'm running low on that and baby powder.

Currently in a dry Abena M4.

Today i am in one of my last leftover Bambino Bianco Ultra stretch white diapers ... nice crincle and i will see if it gets too obvious throughout the day ...

Presently in a still dry Megamax. Fell asleep just after midnight and once again the "lightning bolts" across my belt line (feels like someone shocks me with an electric cord!) woke me up and OK...I just felt the inside. It's not DRY-dry, but it's barely wet. still...after 90 minutes I'm usually able to tell I'm wet by feeing the outside of the diaper alone.

CptKirk

Riley said:
I am currently in an animooz tykable which I would recommend. Also in a tykable onesie. Anyone else??!
in a tena premeium fit. Got a bit of stuff to do today and they are the sweet spot between absorbancy and visibilty and are readily available at most chemist and grocer. I have a couple of spares. Cause im bound to need them. How good is it being desperate in public. I always keen an eye out for the signs I hope someone that shares our little secret would say something if they noticed i know i would

I cancelled my appointments yesterday at work with what I suspect is gastroenteritis that some people call "the stomach flu." I am better, but not back to baseline, and my Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper is just wet this morning, nothing left in my colon, I suspect. I plan to go in today, my gi symptoms have subsided and I now feel fatigued, but good enough to face my day with a NS pink MegaMax under my casual dress at work.

I’m in my bunnyhops

I’m currently wearing my ABU Preschool Nappy/Diaper that is a bit wet

Back