What adult diapers most resemble pampers

wetbarneyluvs.jpgOne of the best ways to capture that baby diaper feeling is to use these neat replica tape strips that I purchased on Etsy. One of my favorite diapers of all time was the Barney Luvs from 1999-2002. I lucky enough to find some plain white, single tape plastic diapers at a thrift store a while back. I wish I could share the brand name with you but these came in a plain white plastic bag without markings. These are either XXL youth diapers or small adult, not sure. Anyway, when I added the Barney landing zone tape strip, it made me feel like I was wearing real Luvs again. They honestly aren't the best for bedwetting. The tapes aren't the best, the capacity is nothing like an ABU SDK, but the way these sag when they're wet would make you think you were wearing Luvs. I don't use them every night but when I'm feeling a little nostalgic, these are awesome. Even when they're a little leaky, I always happy waking up in these. ;-)

Reactions: antte91 and littledreamers333
So far the closest ones I've ever come across where Abu simple ultra or Abu simple as these resembled and felt like the ones I remember from my childhood years ,see my previous post on this subject.

I tried them in 2020 during the COVID-19 lockdown and they where amazingly comfortable and absorbant.

Omg. Look when this thread started and the options available then.
Boy we have come a long way since then. There has been an explosion in the ABDL market. It's been 5 years and look what we have today!

Thank you ABDL suppliers.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
ABU little kings have got to be the closest adult nappy to pampers. These are the nappies im using at the moment, I love how they look like pampers but I prefer plastic backed ones

Reactions: littledreamers333
Back