Wearing Your Dinner

One that was not mentioned are things with Honey. So a peanut butter and honey sandwich, chicken nuggets with honey, or anything else with honey. It will be sure to be a sticky mess that will get all over everything.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker
Littl3Luk3 said:
I recently ate some jam doughnuts that were so packed with jam that it was literally impossible to bite into them without jam squirting all over the place. That got me thinking, say you had a little to look after who was insistent they were a 'big kid' and did not need a bib, what foods would you prepare for them in their high chair to ensure they ended up pretty much wearing their dinner? The messier the better! Perhaps you could even do combinations of foods or one type after another?
Fried egg sandwich with soft yolks n butter ! or baked bean sandwich😁 😋

i try not to wear my dinner... but I get ingredients all over myself when I cook. Little or not. 😣

Cottontail said:
I don't usually end up with food all over my face, or belly, or lap, but there are certain foods that still annoy me for their messiness. Whose idea was it to make tacos in a hard shell? Dumbest. Design. Ever. You take one bite and the whole thing splits apart and oozes all over your hands! I was one of those very tidy kids, and in the 80s, hard-shelled tacos seemed like the definition of "taco." I don't think I saw a tortilla until I was in my teens. No joke. So anyway, I didn't become a fan of tacos until I was older--until I learned there was a type of taco you could eat without getting greasy, beefy, salsa-y hands.
Right! I hate hard shell tacos lol they're soooo messy haha! I try to be as neat as possible with food, but that's sort of impossible with hard shell tacos lol

Reactions: Cottontail
Back