Wearing Diapers to a Long Movie!

Well, I always wear a nappy so the cinema is not different apart from changing as soon as we get there and just before we leave. During the film I usually take a night nappy as the drinks are so huge! I’ve missed adverts at the start before but never any film part of a film I’m watching. I’ve seen some pretty long films straight through too which is great as you don’t need to miss any of it!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Frungie said:
Wearing a diaper at a long movie should be perfunctory for everyone. They should hand out a diaper at the ticket counter.
That would be awesome!

littlefun said:
I'm always wearing when I'm gaming for hours on end. They are very much an advantage when seeing a movie in general. Got to have a little chuckle when seeing Avatar 2 with the wife recently since she had to go use the bathroom halfway through it. I hate missing any part of a movie.
That was the movie I saw with my dad. Had to go @ the halfway point. Was so angry, but let it go because it's human nature.

• Love
Reactions: littlefun and ABDElsa
Tasmaniandevilpadded said:
I wished I wear a diaper at drive-in theater because place doesn’t have a bathroom or public restroom, ugh!
I wonder what they expect people to do, pull over and water the grass?:ROFLMAO:
(jk)

Do drive in theaters even have a concession stand? I remember going to those as a kid, but no detailed memories. Maybe they deliver your food & drinks to your car, and you order whatever you want upon arriving?

• Love
I just went on my second movie date with my mommy. She keeps me pampered and she even let's me bring a paci incase I need it (but must try to stay low key with it) I really like to go see kids movies, the first time we went we watched Paw Patrol the mighty pupps and now just last Friday we seen Migration

Just wondering if any other littles enjoy going to little shows every so often 🤔 😀👶

• Love
ryan8710 said:
Just wondering if any other littles enjoy going to little shows every so often 🤔 😀👶
I did once on my own go and see a Fireman Sam movie at the cinema. It wasn’t just out, and it was mid week. It certainly wasn’t busy, and I was the first in the screen. I almost had the whole screen to myself. The staff kept coming in about every 15 minutes or so staring at me. I think it was to see if I was recording the film, which is obviously illegal. As I was alone and without a small child though I guess they thought it was suspicious. Little did they know I have a massive soft spot for Fireman Sam…

• Love
WoollyAndJoshy said:
I did once on my own go and see a Fireman Sam movie at the cinema. It wasn’t just out, and it was mid week. It certainly wasn’t busy, and I was the first in the screen. I almost had the whole screen to myself. The staff kept coming in about every 15 minutes or so staring at me. I think it was to see if I was recording the film, which is obviously illegal. As I was alone and without a small child though I guess they thought it was suspicious. Little did they know I have a massive soft spot for Fireman Sam…
We had the theater for our self at paw patrol and a mother and two kids at migration but they were like six rows In front of us so there was a problem 😃

• Love
ryan8710 said:
We had the theater for our self at paw patrol and a mother and two kids at migration but they were like six rows In front of us so there was a problem 😃
I have seen a couple of films as a private showing though… it is pretty weird though just sat there watching it on your own.

• Love
I don't go to theatres.
But I will play video games for hours at a time while diapered, at lot of times I'm so focused on my game I end up wetting myself without noticing by the time I end my session & need to change anyway. Unless I'm in a high capacity diaper, I'll need to change every few hours of gaming.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: abdl86 and ABDElsa
WoollyAndJoshy said:
I have seen a couple of films as a private showing though… it is pretty weird though just sat there watching it on your own.
Yep but at least I didn't have to hide my paci 😀😁 I just layed there in my mommys arms watching the movie

• Love
Onesieman said:
I don't go to theatres.
But I will play video games for hours at a time while diapered, at lot of times I'm so focused on my game I end up wetting myself without noticing by the time I end my session & need to change anyway. Unless I'm in a high capacity diaper, I'll need to change every few hours of gaming.
Wow then you most be really focus on the game then.

• Love
Back