Wearing Diapers to a Long Movie!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Tomorrow I'm going to see my 3rd favorite movie of all-time! Frozen is number 1 and Nightmare before Christmas is number 2! Number 3 is James Cameron's 1997 movie Titanic! It's being released in theaters for the 25th anniversary in 4K! If you don't know it's a long movie at 3 hours and 15 minutes! Gonna need a bathroom break in between that! Oh wait, no I won't because I'm an ABDL! 😊 I have a secret advantage! So, I'm planning on wearing a Diaper and Plastic pants to avoid leaks to the theater tomorrow! By the end of the movie I'm probably gonna have a pretty wet Diaper! 😏 Not gonna mess it though because of the smell! If anything I'll just hold my mess in and mess when I get home so that I can immediately dispose of it in the outside garbage! So, I won't miss a single minute of the action because I won't have to take a bathroom break! Being an ABDL does have its advantages, like being able to watch movies or stream video games without having to take a bathroom break, not having to use gross public bathrooms, and of course not having to get out of bed just to pee! So, ADISC Community have you ever worn Diapers to a long movie? What other times have you worn Diapers to avoid bathroom breaks? Let me know in the comments down below, and as always...stay Diapered!🧷:)
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

• Love
Reactions: NastyDiaper709, diaperdude, littlefun and 7 others
Well, enjoy your movie day/night.

• Love
Reactions: jonny77 and ABDElsa
loadedpamperman said:
Well, enjoy your movie day/night.
Thanks I will. It's day. I'm going at 12:25pm that's the first of only 3 showings.

Reactions: jonny77
Few weeks ago i went to the movies diapered 🌸, it was wonderful! I watched the movie missing (its a really good one I highly recommend it)

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude, jonny77, PaddedRita and 1 other person
RetroGirl15 said:
Few weeks ago i went to the movies diapered 🌸, it was wonderful! I watched the movie missing (its a really good one I highly recommend it)
Nice! And you didn't have to miss a single minute of it thanks to your Diaper! 😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed and jonny77
ABDElsa said:
Nice! And you didn't have to miss a single minute of it thanks to your Diaper! 😊
Yep

• Love
Reactions: jonny77, PaddedRita and ABDElsa
We do go every so often mostly if it a a good movies !!! I been in them every time !!

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, diaperdude and ABDElsa
It's been years since I saw a movie in a theatre and didn't have diapers and rubber pants on. It's simply the best and only was to watch a movie. I sit through the entire show, have a giant soft drink and bag of popcorn and never have to get up half way through the movie to go potty. I just go in my diapers like did when I was a kid when mom took all us to the movies. My wife and I saw Way of the Water recently and I wore diapers and rubber pants. It's very long movie and by the end I was really wet, but we had a great time, I didn't miss a second, and really enjoyed each time I wet myself during the movie. My wife missed ten minutes of the show when she had to pee.

• Love
Reactions: CLPP, ABDElsa, WillFord384 and 1 other person
Lyric said:
It's very long movie and by the end I was really wet, but we had a great time, I didn't miss a second, and really enjoyed each time I wet myself during the movie.
Titanic is a long movie too at 3 hours 17 minutes. By the end I was really wet too, and enjoyed each time I wet myself during the movie as well. I didn't miss 1 minute of the movie! I'm so thankful for Diapers! 😊

Reactions: Littlebabymikey, MetalDan86, WillFord384 and 1 other person
ABDElsa said:
Titanic is a long movie too at 3 hours 17 minutes. By the end I was really wet too, and enjoyed each time I wet myself during the movie as well. I didn't miss 1 minute of the movie! I'm so thankful for Diapers! 😊
Isn't it fun to get up to leave after the movie is over and feel how wet our diapers are. I sometimes worry they may be so wet that I waddle just a little or the wet diaper will bulge just a little and be noticeable. But even though, I love how I feel leaving the movie and my diapers are so wet. Thank god for my rubber pants.😊

• Love
Reactions: CLPP and ABDElsa
at times i have no issue peeing but at times i coulnt get myself to pee even if i really had to go so i had to get up to pee in it lool

• Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa
I saw avatar 2 with a diaper on and yes it ended up being very wet.

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude, Lyric, ABDElsa and 1 other person
What diaper did you wear to the movie? @ABDElsa

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Elsa- meet me at the clock with a diaper lol

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner and ABDElsa
Lyric said:
Isn't it fun to get up to leave after the movie is over and feel how wet our diapers are. I sometimes worry they may be so wet that I waddle just a little or the wet diaper will bulge just a little and be noticeable. But even though, I love how I feel leaving the movie and my diapers are so wet. Thank god for my rubber pants.😊
Yes very fun! And yes thank god for rubber pants! 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperpee8 and Lyric
Reactions: Littlebabymikey
qwertyqwerty said:
Elsa- meet me at the clock with a diaper lol
So you wanna go to a real party with a Diaper?

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperpee8
ABDElsa said:
Tomorrow I'm going to see my 3rd favorite movie of all-time! Frozen is number 1 and Nightmare before Christmas is number 2! Number 3 is James Cameron's 1997 movie Titanic! It's being released in theaters for the 25th anniversary in 4K! If you don't know it's a long movie at 3 hours and 15 minutes! Gonna need a bathroom break in between that! Oh wait, no I won't because I'm an ABDL! 😊 I have a secret advantage! So, I'm planning on wearing a Diaper and Plastic pants to avoid leaks to the theater tomorrow! By the end of the movie I'm probably gonna have a pretty wet Diaper! 😏 Not gonna mess it though because of the smell! If anything I'll just hold my mess in and mess when I get home so that I can immediately dispose of it in the outside garbage! So, I won't miss a single minute of the action because I won't have to take a bathroom break! Being an ABDL does have its advantages, like being able to watch movies or stream video games without having to take a bathroom break, not having to use gross public bathrooms, and of course not having to get out of bed just to pee! So, ADISC Community have you ever worn Diapers to a long movie? What other times have you worn Diapers to avoid bathroom breaks? Let me know in the comments down below, and as always...stay Diapered!🧷:)
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223
This is honestly a fantasy of mine, to go to a movie fully diapered! one day I will get the courage to!

• Love
Reactions: dlboylife, craigd1341, WillFord384 and 2 others
ABDLSerria said:
This is honestly a fantasy of mine, to go to a movie fully diapered! one day I will get the courage to!
Definitely do!

Reactions: Deleted member 62443
ABDLSerria said:
It's such an easy thing to do, next time you go to the movies, make sure you have a diaper on. You will never regret it and it will be the last time you watch a movie without a diaper on. It's just the best thing in the world.

• Love
Reactions: CLPP, Deleted member 62443 and ABDElsa
Back