We didn't choose this !

I agree.
I'm incontinent, but a huge diaper lover.
At one stage I tried to give up the fourms, chats and stories and it just made me miserable.
Getting rid of this lifestyle is like having an itch you can never scratch even though you really want to.
It's because of this reason that I think I was always meant to be a diaper lover even in a parallel universe where i was never incontinent. there must be an abdl gene in us. Or atleast something that makes us inherently lean towards abdl.

Reactions: warmfeeling
lilstinkie said:
I agree.
I'm incontinent, but a huge diaper lover.
At one stage I tried to give up the fourms, chats and stories and it just made me miserable.
Getting rid of this lifestyle is like having an itch you can never scratch even though you really want to.
It's because of this reason that I think I was always meant to be a diaper lover even in a parallel universe where i was never incontinent. there must be an abdl gene in us. Or atleast something that makes us inherently lean towards abdl.
It's pointless to resist if the urge exists, as long as it isn't something harmful. The more thou acceptest it, the more thou'lt enjoy it and perhaps it could help making incontinence less traumatic 😔

Reactions: warmfeeling and MikeyInNappies
Forced said:
If there was the opportunity to lose this lifelong desire to wear and wet, I’d take it straight away

Well, indeed there is a way to get rid of this through antipsychotic meds -under psychiatrist´s supervision, of course- and I´m not proud to say it, but I already went for it during my mid 20´s when I thought that my love for diapers was interfering with my "normal" life.

When the meds started to kick in I suddenly noticed that I didn´t want to wear diapers, the diaper aisles and their scent in the supermarket were not appealing anymore, I always used the toilet normally and discarded the option of even dampening my undies... but I was also discarding fun activities and everything else that I liked stopped being appealing as well to the point I wasn´t interested in anything anymore; I was just functioning like a robot: get up - go to work - eat (without savouring my meals) - go to bed. My main purpose which was finding a girlfriend and -finally- have sex went away too as I was not even remotely interested in finding a partner and I don´t think I had more than 3 erections during that treatment.

Luckily my psych noted this situation over the course of our interviews and a few months after starting with the treatment we agreed to gradually reduce the doses until I was out of those meds for good, and once the lingering effects subsided I suspended my interviews with her and started to look for another counselor.

So that´s why in my knowledgeable experience I recommend acceptance and self love, as it´s what´s worked much better for me.

P.S. The side effects of antipsychotic meds caused that when I did find a girlfriend later on, I couldn´t function properly. There were other psychological barriers involved, but the truth is that the sensations "down there" reminded me of the time I was somewhat chemically castrated.

P.S.2 Sorry if TMI.

P.S.3 Love yourselves and stay safe!

Reactions: Subtlerustle
cant choose your kinks, but learning to control them is the challenge

Back