Washable Briefs

Luckily I can just fit in my little girl training pants 2XL called upsy daisy pants from P&S healthcare UK.

They’re cute white with pink top and leg seams or just all over pink.

I have added some cute iron on patches to mine to make them just that bit more little girl.

View attachment 77093

Jenny xx

❤️

blaincorrous said:
I got a pair of ProTechDry on a whim. They actually do fairly well for light dribbling. They seem ideal for your use case. It will take a while for you to realize gains from the investment, assuming you get the 5 for $99, they’re rated for 100 washes, and guards are less than a $1 each, but decreasing waste may have additional value for you that shores that up sooner.
I ordered one of these in brief style. I gotta say I really liked the fit and style a lot! The padding is just perfect and cups my guy parts just right. The padding is only in front and not under me which works well for my issues. Absorbency wise they are pretty good. They kept my pants dry through the day. By the next morning they seemed to be getting slightly damp but I can live with that. They are crazy expensive at $25 a pair though! I'm thinking they are worth it for how they fit and work for me.

I'm going to pick up some more and give them a try. Thanks again for everyone's help with this!!

• Love
Reactions: blaincorrous
TrapCat said:
I ordered one of these in brief style. I gotta say I really liked the fit and style a lot! The padding is just perfect and cups my guy parts just right. The padding is only in front and not under me which works well for my issues. Absorbency wise they are pretty good. They kept my pants dry through the day. By the next morning they seemed to be getting slightly damp but I can live with that. They are crazy expensive at $25 a pair though! I'm thinking they are worth it for how they fit and work for me.

I'm going to pick up some more and give them a try. Thanks again for everyone's help with this!!
Awesome! I’m thrilled that was a helpful suggestion! If you can survive on a few pairs, you should be able to realize a positive return on investment before too long. As for me, that was $25 well spent to give you a good recommendation. 😊

Reactions: PaddedRita
James45 said:
I saw carer on google ads, these really work as advertised. Comfortable, look great under clothing, wash perfectly. Even though the washing instructions say to not wash in hot water and not tumble dry, I do. They come out fine. A little bit of shrinkage, but he is ok with that. I would recommend this brand of washable incontinence underwear
I wear the womens from speax , fit good do the job and a lot cheaper than those that you have shown . around $30 and cheaper when on sale

dpcare said:
Snap-EZ is another option and they are not as expensive as Threaded Armor

They run small to me

I'll throw in a recommendation for the Rearz diaper wraps. These are basically just a PUL cover with a velcro closure. There are small pouches at each inside end that help hold padding in place. I've been using these all day for a couple of weeks now, and am quite pleased. The fit is snug enough (on me, anyway) that I can just lie any sort of padding down the middle and it won't move around. The crotch gussets work well, and the overall width of the crotch is quite accommodating.

These are printed, however, and I understand some people won't be thrilled about that. Perhaps Rearz will consider offering a plain white version at some point.

Versus a pocket diaper, these are nice because you can quickly and easily swap your out your wet padding and feel dry again. I'll use mine all day, changing the padding several times, and then just rinse the wrap and hang it up to dry. It's ready to go the following morning. For padding, I've mostly been using XL toddler prefolds, but small adult prefolds fit perfectly when tri-folded. I've also sewn some of my own inserts.

I expect to order more of these.

Last edited:
EcoIncon said:
These are great! I have about 12 pairs and 24 soakers. Can go a couple days without leaks or laundry 🧺. I think as cloth go they’re as thin, discreet, comfortable and effective as it gets.
Awesome, glad to hear! I may give them a shot if they ever go on sale. Quite expensive when converted to Canadian dollars.

Reactions: EcoIncon
Lumos said:
Awesome, glad to hear! I may give them a shot if they ever go on sale. Quite expensive when converted to Canadian dollars.
If you sign up for the mailing list you will almost certainly get a significant discount on Black Friday

EcoIncon said:
If you sign up for the mailing list you will almost certainly get a significant discount on Black Friday
Done! :)

I have had some issues with occasional post-urinal dribbles, so I bought some extra-long (16-18") cloth period pads on Etsy. They're reasonably priced and there's an awesome variety of absorption. I only leak a little bit, so the pad keeps it from spotting my trousers and will dry out pretty quick, too. Best of all, lots of makers offer fun printed fabrics for the cotton top sheet of the pads, so I feel like I'm getting cuddled by my favorite cartoon characters all day (and it gives me warm fuzzy ^_^ feelings when I have an accident because I got to pee on them)!

I hope that's useful info for people who are dealing with that kind of annoying accident.

Last edited:
I have quite a few Gary Wear Active Brief Adult Diaper Covers . In Pink,Latte, Gray & Black Colors .

Reactions: Angelapinks
TrapCat said:
Hello all! It seems there is so little info on this subject that I thought I'd take a chance at posting here and see what comes up. I am a light post-void dribbler and have been since late teens. If I drink a lot all day I tend to dribble for longer. I also can't fully empty my bladder. I have been using Depend Shields to control things and they work great! However they are wasteful and not great for the environment. I'd like to move to washable absorbent briefs and do away with the shields. However, I'm having a difficult time finding reviews of these products for men.

I'd like to find something that is not too bulky and offers the same level of protection as the Depend Shields and be reusable like underwear. I've seen brands like Zorbies, Modibodi, Wearever, and ProTechDry on Amazon. They tend to be pretty pricy so I'd like to research more before trying one. Has anyone tried any of these products?

Thank you so much for your help here!
TrapCat
I tried using washable diapers for some time and i really got tired of cleaning them up(especially since i have ibs) and just saw my electric and water bill just skyrocket.

SuzakuAkatori said:
Look up Ecoable they have cloth diapers that work perfectly.
I just got one of their pocket diapers and really like their pad, but their pullups are too big for me

I'm small so just wear Tony&Ava training pants

This is a kids Large, but they do carry bigger teen sizes.

48DDCD2B-2BBC-44BC-97D4-4BC7472F6A69.jpeg
DF6CE342-4785-45A4-A01C-5BB6F05E6F43.jpeg

Reactions: Bertie63, Deleted member 58241, Littlebabybecca and 1 other person
I’ve used threaded armor briefs in the past. Some of them are a little bulky but I think they have some thin options

Back