waking up with poop in the pants.

Hey Diaperman first off I'd like to apologise for not seeing this thread when it was originally posted as I do try to help everyone I can when I can.

So how's things now has it settled down a little bit? I'm not going to pretend I know what I'm talking about but one pattern/inconsistency I've noticed is that the problems seemed to get worse after the gastric stimulator could it have somehow maybe caused it to get worse?

I'd take bowel incontinence over a feeding tube any day so you made the right choice regardless.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
LittleMonsterUK said:
Hey Diaperman first off I'd like to apologise for not seeing this thread when it was originally posted as I do try to help everyone I can when I can.

So how's things now has it settled down a little bit? I'm not going to pretend I know what I'm talking about but one pattern/inconsistency I've noticed is that the problems seemed to get worse after the gastric stimulator could it have somehow maybe caused it to get worse?

I'd take bowel incontinence over a feeding tube any day so you made the right choice regardless.
No I think to be honest it helped my stomach 10 fold. like I was spending 8 to 9 weeks a year in the hospital just for my GP. I think my hip doctor might had screwed me over. 11-29-22 I had my hip replaced. since then I have had 5 major blood infections and now my heart is infected. (Endocarditis) But if not the hip it's the stimulator that caused the infections. But either way I have to have both even if they need replaced. I cant walk without a hip and to give a Idea how much the stimulator helped with nausea. For almost 3 years pryor I threw up a minimum of 5 to no joke 500 times a day. My worse day was every 2 min for 22 hours before they placed a NG tube that stopped it. 3 days later they pulled the tube and with in 5 min I was throwing up again. Those 3 years I had 24 hospital stays all almost a week long each. I never had a single day that I did not feel belted or nauseated. Now I still get that a way for sure but I never need NG tubes that are Zero fun and I for sure am glad to had avoided a feeding tube. The stimulator helps the food move along a bit but more than any it blocks your brain from knowing how sick you are. It blocks the bloating feeling on most days. I still get it but not everyday instead it is a few times a week. I have had it just over 2 years and maybe 4 or 5 hospital stays was for GP. But I have always battled UTI's and kidney infection most my life. As far back as first grade. I have had almost 2 dozen blood infections in my life. My body just does not fight those things off good. All of these joint surgeries and stuff don't help either.

I have had 5 shoulder surgeries 2 hip surgeries plus a 3rd hip replacement, I have had countless kidney stones broken up and stents places. I have plate and 6 screws holding my ankle together. I had my gastric stim surgery I had 3 surgeries to place clean and remove a bladder stimulator due to infection. I had a central port placed and removed. I have had two stricture surgeries on my pee pee. Plus I could never count all the cameras they have placed in every hole I have repeatably. I have some major auto immune shit going on but no one has been able to pin point for sure. Plus I have had a stroke a few years back too. So out of all that if you ask me what surgery I think did the most good I will tell you everytime the gastric stim. Like no joke before getting it I though multiple times a day about ending my life. I always found a reason not too but I came really close on more than a few times. At one point I had a friend come and get all my guns and put them in his safe. Nothing I am proud of. But I wish that degree of GP and suffering on noone. Yes I still have GP and I always will. I was even told one-day the stim will no longer help. I fear that pain daily. I think a lot was I just did not post as much personally about myself before getting it. As I think I got it in dec of 21 and I joined in Feb of 21. So I was only year a good nine months before having it. All of this said I am having some GP pain and nausea right now but it is nowhere as crippling as it would of been 3 years ago. I think it is a Neuro disease I have that destroyed my vegus nerve that controls gastric emptying as well as BP Bowel and bladder control and about 500 different things. I know my body stopped absorbing vitamin B12 for a long time. It is what protects the lining of our Nevers.

But I do know I now post a lot about my health so I can see how one might see that. But that is because I just learned what a great support group this is for all my health problems. I can see I am not alone and I share to get help and encouragement from all the members but I really hope that many people going through their own battles can see that they are not alone. I love this group joining it has helped my mental so much.

Thank you for reaching out

Diaperman95 said:
No I think to be honest it helped my stomach 10 fold. like I was spending 8 to 9 weeks a year in the hospital just for my GP. I think my hip doctor might had screwed me over. 11-29-22 I had my hip replaced. since then I have had 5 major blood infections and now my heart is infected. (Endocarditis) But if not the hip it's the stimulator that caused the infections. But either way I have to have both even if they need replaced. I cant walk without a hip and to give a Idea how much the stimulator helped with nausea. For almost 3 years pryor I threw up a minimum of 5 to no joke 500 times a day. My worse day was every 2 min for 22 hours before they placed a NG tube that stopped it. 3 days later they pulled the tube and with in 5 min I was throwing up again. Those 3 years I had 24 hospital stays all almost a week long each. I never had a single day that I did not feel belted or nauseated. Now I still get that a way for sure but I never need NG tubes that are Zero fun and I for sure am glad to had avoided a feeding tube. The stimulator helps the food move along a bit but more than any it blocks your brain from knowing how sick you are. It blocks the bloating feeling on most days. I still get it but not everyday instead it is a few times a week. I have had it just over 2 years and maybe 4 or 5 hospital stays was for GP. But I have always battled UTI's and kidney infection most my life. As far back as first grade. I have had almost 2 dozen blood infections in my life. My body just does not fight those things off good. All of these joint surgeries and stuff don't help either.

I have had 5 shoulder surgeries 2 hip surgeries plus a 3rd hip replacement, I have had countless kidney stones broken up and stents places. I have plate and 6 screws holding my ankle together. I had my gastric stim surgery I had 3 surgeries to place clean and remove a bladder stimulator due to infection. I had a central port placed and removed. I have had two stricture surgeries on my pee pee. Plus I could never count all the cameras they have placed in every hole I have repeatably. I have some major auto immune shit going on but no one has been able to pin point for sure. Plus I have had a stroke a few years back too. So out of all that if you ask me what surgery I think did the most good I will tell you everytime the gastric stim. Like no joke before getting it I though multiple times a day about ending my life. I always found a reason not too but I came really close on more than a few times. At one point I had a friend come and get all my guns and put them in his safe. Nothing I am proud of. But I wish that degree of GP and suffering on noone. Yes I still have GP and I always will. I was even told one-day the stim will no longer help. I fear that pain daily. I think a lot was I just did not post as much personally about myself before getting it. As I think I got it in dec of 21 and I joined in Feb of 21. So I was only year a good nine months before having it. All of this said I am having some GP pain and nausea right now but it is nowhere as crippling as it would of been 3 years ago. I think it is a Neuro disease I have that destroyed my vegus nerve that controls gastric emptying as well as BP Bowel and bladder control and about 500 different things. I know my body stopped absorbing vitamin B12 for a long time. It is what protects the lining of our Nevers.

But I do know I now post a lot about my health so I can see how one might see that. But that is because I just learned what a great support group this is for all my health problems. I can see I am not alone and I share to get help and encouragement from all the members but I really hope that many people going through their own battles can see that they are not alone. I love this group joining it has helped my mental so much.

Thank you for reaching out
Yeah I'm quite young myself but I've got postural tachycardia syndrome and chronic fatigue syndrome I'm sorry to have read that let alone you having to experience that and you've got nothing to apologise for the main thing is that despite all odds you triumphed and pushed through I truly do pray that you're at the end of this now and for things to get better đź«‚

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
Back