waking up with poop in the pants.

Subtlerustle said:
Wow that sounds complicated and a heck of a balance to maintain. I agree that an accident once in a while is a small price to pay to avoid the alternative. Good on you for keeping a positive and pragmatic outlook.
It is a lot better now with the gastric pace maker but I can still get pretty sick. I can not eat any large meals and have to stick to a very strict diet. Every once in a while I will cheat but it usually cost me if I do. Fiber is a huge... No No with gastroparesis. It slows your stomach down a lot. Most people having the shits are told to increase fiber but I cant. We all have our own cross to bear. Thank you for the kind words.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Subtlerustle
Okay, here is a secret between just you and me: last year I accidentally pooped myself in my sleep twice (separate occasions). This had never happened to me before and I was really scared and embarrassed when it happened. Both times I was not wearing a diaper and was drunk when I went to sleep. 😔

I don't even know how I managed to poop and not pee since I can't poop without peeing when I am awake. 🤯 It was a holy mess and I had to deep clean all of my bedding because I didn't notice until I woke up the next day. It was so gross! 🤮 It has not happened to me since. I still can't believe that happened to me. I stopped drinking so much ever since and I also stopped pooping my bed, ROFL! 😆 I never thought I would say that. I still wet the bed, though.

Reactions: Diprs2, Diaperman95 and Kittyinpink
KrankyPants said:
Okay, here is a secret between just you and me: last year I accidentally pooped myself in my sleep twice (separate occasions). This had never happened to me before and I was really scared and embarrassed when it happened. Both times I was not wearing a diaper and was drunk when I went to sleep. 😔

I don't even know how I managed to poop and not pee since I can't poop without peeing when I am awake. 🤯 It was a holy mess and I had to deep clean all of my bedding because I didn't notice until I woke up the next day. It was so gross! 🤮 It has not happened to me since. I still can't believe that happened to me. I stopped drinking so much ever since and I also stopped pooping my bed, ROFL! 😆 I never thought I would say that. I still wet the bed, though.
Under alcholol , I have messed a few times.. never asleep.. just stuck outside, walking home and ... well I don't need to paint the picture!

Reactions: Diprs2, KrankyPants and Diaperman95
KrankyPants said:

When we are that intoxicated it is hard to control what our body does. I never go to bed without a diaper or a reusable under pad. But if I am that drunk it is a must. My poor wife use to have to help me. Not that I had a drinking problem. But with Gastroparesis I had to give up all my drinking. I have a beer every once in a while but never more than one or two. I have peed many times when wasted but I never pooped. I bet money if you did a google search you will find you are not alone. Especially if you was drinking cheap nati lite. That shit always gave me the shits. LOL Poor mans beer. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, KrankyPants and Kittyinpink
Diaperman95 said:
When we are that intoxicated it is hard to control what our body does. I never go to bed without a diaper or a reusable under pad. But if I am that drunk it is a must. My poor wife use to have to help me. Not that But with Gastroparesis I had to give up all my drinking. I have a beer every once in a while but never more than one or two. I have peed many times when wasted but I never pooped. I bet money if you did a google search you will find you are not alone. Especially if you was drinking cheap nati lite. That shit always gave me the shits. LOL Poor mans beer. 🤣🤣
🤣.. the area I grew up in... well .. I would have been lucky if the booze was cheap chemical vodka... probably just stale re-fermented beer passed through uncleaned pipes.... mmm...

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, Diaperman95 and KrankyPants
It was the cheap stuff, you got me there! 😆 I was low on funds, depressed and started buying the cheep stuff like when I was in college. I swear that stuff can kill a man but the price made it appealing, ROFL! "Natty Daddy" is what I think they called it. My friend saw me buy one once and said "bro, what next? That is the beer you see people drinking when they are polishing their guns on the front porch!" 😂

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Diaperman95 and Kittyinpink
KrankyPants said:
It was the cheap stuff, you got me there! 😆 I was low on funds, depressed and started buying the cheep stuff like when I was in college. I swear that stuff can kill a man but the price made it appealing, ROFL! "Natty Daddy" is what I think they called it. My friend saw me buy one once and said "bro, what next? That is the beer you see people drinking when they are polishing their guns on the front porch!" 😂
I hate to admit it but I have sat on my porch and cleaned my guns too. The cleaner and oil I use my wife does not like the smell in the house.

Reactions: Diprs2 and KrankyPants
Had a dodgy stomach last Week for a few days and 2 mornings in a row I woke up with poo in my nappy. Only happens when I’m ill don’t usually have problems with messing.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperman95
😭😭 Again this morning and a lot. I got up cleaned up set on the toilet and pushed out what little might be left. Put my fresh pink Mega max on as always. Then I come back to the bed as I am hurting bad today and just going to relax and am watching youtube and 30 minutes later I just fill poop coming out. I quench down and it is still coming out. I have had it happen a few times recently. No stomach cramp or feel the need to poop it just came out. It scares the hell out of me. Most the time I get a stomach cramp first then before I can make the restroom It becomes to much to hold and you know the rest. But this is different almost like my rectum is not even their or not working at all. Wow Holly shit In fact as I type I just lost a bit more. 😠😠 I see a neurologist next month. I really hope he can help. I am not ready to loose all my bowel control. That and if it keeps happening I have to find another cheaper diaper because I cant afford to use 4 or 5 mega max a day and I refuse to set in it. Anyway I guess I have to go and do the deed for the third time today. Sorry to ramble on but it makes me feel better to talk to someone about it.

Reactions: Diprs2
Diaperman95 said:
😭😭 Again this morning and a lot. I got up cleaned up set on the toilet and pushed out what little might be left. Put my fresh pink Mega max on as always. Then I come back to the bed as I am hurting bad today and just going to relax and am watching youtube and 30 minutes later I just fill poop coming out. I quench down and it is still coming out. I have had it happen a few times recently. No stomach cramp or feel the need to poop it just came out. It scares the hell out of me. Most the time I get a stomach cramp first then before I can make the restroom It becomes to much to hold and you know the rest. But this is different almost like my rectum is not even their or not working at all. Wow Holly shit In fact as I type I just lost a bit more. 😠😠 I see a neurologist next month. I really hope he can help. I am not ready to loose all my bowel control. That and if it keeps happening I have to find another cheaper diaper because I cant afford to use 4 or 5 mega max a day and I refuse to set in it. Anyway I guess I have to go and do the deed for the third time today. Sorry to ramble on but it makes me feel better to talk to someone about it.
I wish you luck with your neurologist . I feel for you. Still always best to focus on something you enjoy. Best wishes to you.

I wake up messy a couple times a week, too. I find that chocolate the day before in medium to large amounts causes this. I need to stay away from chocolate as much as possible.

Kittyinpink said:
I wish you luck with your neurologist . I feel for you. Still always best to focus on something you enjoy. Best wishes to you.
Thank you so much. I been bowling a lot in fact wed I had my 1st 300. Yeah 😄😁 But it is also one of my biggest fears is having a massive mess while bowling with 50 people I know. I guess I need to get some Nullo pills just in case. I only use good diapers so maybe it wont be to embarrassing but I know it is a matter of time. But I will be okay. I just take things one day at a time and it is what it is.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Diprs2 and Kittyinpink
chuck said:
I wake up messy a couple times a week, too. I find that chocolate the day before in medium to large amounts causes this. I need to stay away from chocolate as much as possible.
It is just hard if you like something good to have to give it up. Milk is starting to get me too but I love a bowl of cereal. To be honest come to think about it had like 3 ice cream sandwiches last night.. Most likely part of it. But something is still nerve related because I had no pressure or desire I mean not even like a light fart. That and my butthole is numb most days but I am sure the ice-cream did not help at all.

Diaperman95 said:
It is just hard if you like something good to have to give it up. Milk is starting to get me too but I love a bowl of cereal.
I'm struggling with near constant diarrhea these days. In fact, I had just started reading here after emptying my bladder. And then suddenly after returning upstairs, I had to run down the stairs to make the toilet again. I too like to have a bowl of cereal but at night, usually something diabetic kosher like puffed wheat. Milk? I hope that is never the case for me!

Diaperman95 said:
To be honest come to think about it had like 3 ice cream sandwiches last night.. Most likely part of it. But something is still nerve related because I had no pressure or desire I mean not even like a light fart. That and my butthole is numb most days but I am sure the ice-cream did not help at all.
That makes me very envious as a diabetic! I've had to give up ice cream along with so many other things.

But this sudden BM urge is very concerning. But I remember now-- I had chicken wings and oven made french fries for dinner tonight. I'm sure it was related to the chicken wings. :rolleyes:

slimjiminy said:
I'm struggling with near constant diarrhea these days. In fact, I had just started reading here after emptying my bladder. And then suddenly after returning upstairs, I had to run down the stairs to make the toilet again. I too like to have a bowl of cereal but at night, usually something diabetic kosher like puffed wheat. Milk? I hope that is never the case for me!

That makes me very envious as a diabetic! I've had to give up ice cream along with so many other things.

But this sudden BM urge is very concerning. But I remember now-- I had chicken wings and oven made french fries for dinner tonight. I'm sure it was related to the chicken wings. :rolleyes:
I am so thankful I am not a diabetic. It might happen one day but so far so good. I now it can cause a lot of numbness too. Most people with gastroparesis are diabetics. Every time I go too the ER throwing up my guts and can not stop I tell them it is gastroparesis and the first thing they ask is are you diabetic? The stomach is controlled by the vegus nerve. It can even affect the bowel and several organs as well. Look up what all it does. It start from behind the ear and then runs down both sides of the neck and then it joins and runs through the body. I controls a lot of organs and stuff that are automatic. Like breathing, heart rate , digestion, cardio vascular, coughing sneezing all of that stuff is done buy it.
I also get real dizzy if I get up to fast especially if I Kneel down or been laying down a bit and I get up my blood pressure drops, this is another thing it controls because when you stand your brain tells your body to constrict the vessels because they are more relaxed in a lying position all the blood drops to your legs and you get faint until the heart catches up. This is why they say lie down and feet up when trying to stabilize a BP. I explained that because diabetics get that too. (I have a amazing doctor that explains things in terms I understand.) But it also makes your colon contract to move or pass stool. It has to do with kidney function and a lot more. Mine is damaged and I have a nerve stimulator in my stomach because my stomach had stopped moving food along. I say this because I think we talked about gastroparesis once if I remember. I could be wrong. I have talked with a lot of members. It is very rare to get gastroparesis without being a diabetic. But rare disorders are my thing, men do not normally have interstitial cystitis. Their are some that get it but it is rare. Read about that nerve if you have not.

I like those Ice cream bars normally I do not eat a lot of anything so I had the munchies. Lol I don't eat much at a time for fear of getting sick.
Yes it very well could be the chicken wigs especially if they was Fri.

Diaperman95 said:
... I say this because I think we talked about gastroparesis once if I remember. I could be wrong. I have talked with a lot of members. It is very rare to get gastroparesis without being a diabetic.
Yes, we discussed it. I am keeping a more watchful eye on future occurrences and so far nothing to report. The symptoms of my last couple of episodes did seem to fit.

Diaperman95 said:
I like those Ice cream bars normally I do not eat a lot of anything so I had the munchies. Lol I don't eat much at a time for fear of getting sick.
Yes it very well could be the chicken wigs especially if they was Fri.
I can only taste things like ice cream these days in a spoonful size (else I pay for it). Yes, the chicken wings were fried. Sigh, so many things are getting difficult these days. At least I managed a night out tonight, with my BetterDry without embarrassments.

• Love
Diaperman95 said:
Normally I have bowel issues 3 to 4 times a month but today has been special. I started off my day with poop in my diaper when I woke up today and yesterday. To top it off I have now not made it to the bathroom on time 2 more times today and about 6 times in a week. I am by far not ready to make this a Normal part of my day. How many of you poop in your sleep. Most the time it is not a bunch at night and if it is I normally wake up. But it enough to be an unpleasant surprise and is playing hell with my skin. I never lay in it if I realize I did it but I do take a sleep med to help me sleep and I wonder if it is some of why I am not getting up. But I been using a sleep med for years too and this is a pretty new thing for me. Especially to have 2 days in a row. My entire body is just betraying me and I feel so cheated. Don't get me wrong I can handle it and I wont let it get me down to bad. I know for many of you this is a daily thing. I have had bladder issues my entire life but the poop issues just started about 3 years ago.
I have Been ic my whole life since a baby it was mainly pee but now I am starting to poop I’m 27 years old. And been wearing diapers my whole life mainly at home I feel to embarrassed and ashamed to go out in public so I can’t live a normal life unless at home I am at the point in my life were I pee all the time without knowing and same with poop I have memory loss and my brain does not signal also I have not ever been potty trained so that’s a issue there but like this morning on feb 18 2024 I woke up in a soaked pjs and bed then my bowels let go and it started leaking in my onsies by the time I made it to the bathroom my pj diaper and onsies was full and leaking so I’m basically like a baby at this point we’re the diapers leak and all that cleanup also I could be doing something and no signal to my brain will warn me hey u need to go to bath room no it just happens if I am wearing my diapers or if I’m not blowouts and more I always stock up on baby powders baby creams and baby wipes if I run out of my wipes I’m looking soon to getting a diaper pails and diaper bags for when I’m in public it would be easier to change I got two diaper bags always on the go but I still need the disposable ones my memory loss thing is short term and long term I also have autism add adhd odd ocd when I sleep I never wake up not even to a fire alarm also I lose my memory every time I go to sleep but soon I’m also gonna have to buy more onsies and other stuff that’s just a bit about me hope this info help anyone understand and also if u read up on autism and adhd most adults and kids with just those two thing it explains that they don’t get signals to use the bathroom so it most likely just gonna happen as well as memory loss and I have a bunch of other side effects that just don’t mix well and with them all mix together i won’t be out of diapers I have developmental delays which I passed high school at kindergarten level did not learn nothing And I also have disability I have nerve and muscle damage due to car accident as a kid when we were driving on 400 series to go to Quebec and I guy was texting and drive doing 100 on the on ramp and he injured us really bad so that just some of my story and hope people can take notes form this and understand a little bit more but I feel we’re ur coming form keep ur chin up bud u got this while writing this I could no rember what I was trying to out come and say the rest and sorry for grammar in advance

Adultbabydiaperman1996 said:
I have Been ic my whole life since a baby it was mainly pee but now I am starting to poop I’m 27 years old. And been wearing diapers my whole life mainly at home I feel to embarrassed and ashamed to go out in public so I can’t live a normal life unless at home I am at the point in my life were I pee all the time without knowing and same with poop I have memory loss and my brain does not signal also I have not ever been potty trained so that’s a issue there but like this morning on feb 18 2024 I woke up in a soaked pjs and bed then my bowels let go and it started leaking in my onsies by the time I made it to the bathroom my pj diaper and onsies was full and leaking so I’m basically like a baby at this point we’re the diapers leak and all that cleanup also I could be doing something and no signal to my brain will warn me hey u need to go to bath room no it just happens if I am wearing my diapers or if I’m not blowouts and more I always stock up on baby powders baby creams and baby wipes if I run out of my wipes I’m looking soon to getting a diaper pails and diaper bags for when I’m in public it would be easier to change I got two diaper bags always on the go but I still need the disposable ones my memory loss thing is short term and long term I also have autism add adhd odd ocd when I sleep I never wake up not even to a fire alarm also I lose my memory every time I go to sleep but soon I’m also gonna have to buy more onsies and other stuff that’s just a bit about me hope this info help anyone understand and also if u read up on autism and adhd most adults and kids with just those two thing it explains that they don’t get signals to use the bathroom so it most likely just gonna happen as well as memory loss and I have a bunch of other side effects that just don’t mix well and with them all mix together i won’t be out of diapers I have developmental delays which I passed high school at kindergarten level did not learn nothing And I also have disability I have nerve and muscle damage due to car accident as a kid when we were driving on 400 series to go to Quebec and I guy was texting and drive doing 100 on the on ramp and he injured us really bad so that just some of my story and hope people can take notes form this and understand a little bit more but I feel we’re ur coming form keep ur chin up bud u got this while writing this I could no rember what I was trying to out come and say the rest and sorry for grammar in advance
I

I too have bad memory issues. Mine comes in waves or flares as I call them.. When my body is flared up with inflammation so is my brain. Northshore makes some good scented disposal bags for the poop diapers. I try not to let it pin down to the house but lets be real sometimes it is just to much. But I try to use my diapers to live life to the fullest I can. No one alive in your condition or mine would just let piss and shit run out of them and all over them. They too would wear diapers. So hold your head up and feel free to vent to us when you need and just try to live life. You deserve o live a full life regaurdless of memory or learning problems. PM me anytime you need to vent!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
I had very bad flu vomiting and frequent urgency diarrhea. The second morning I was so sick I couldn't barely stand up dizzy and woozy my girlfriend came to stay overnight and when she saw me wobbling helped me to the bathroom I had a BM and changed my wet diaper and went back to bed. I took a couple of aspirins and fell asleep. I woke up in embarrassment of having a diarrhea accident happened 2x that day

• Sad
Reactions: Edgewater, Diaperman95 and Diprs2
51piipeepants said:
I had very bad flu vomiting and frequent urgency diarrhea. The second morning I was so sick I couldn't barely stand up dizzy and woozy my girlfriend came to stay overnight and when she saw me wobbling helped me to the bathroom I had a BM and changed my wet diaper and went back to bed. I took a couple of aspirins and fell asleep. I woke up in embarrassment of having a diarrhea accident happened 2x that day

Stay strong my friend. A lot worst can happen. I woke up yesterday morning in the middle of a BM. By the time I got a new diaper in hand and started removing the old one I was pretty much done. Let's just say Mega Max earned its name. Had I been in bed for all of it I for sure would of had a blow out.

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
Back