Vintage diapers on ebay

I see some impressive collections out there....I have a handful of some vintage diapers, some 80s Pampers boy were they crinkly! A couple of vintage Attends bags. I really dont wear any of them either. Ive worn an Attends on occasion. Id probably have a whole lot more and even perhaps pay a little extra for some ultra rare diapers perhaps. Id love to get a hold of a vintage box of Pampers. I live in a busy household and many kids and family so its just not feasible to have any large collection. I guess in a way it keeps me at bay from not spending too much on vintage diapers and hoarding too many of them.

Reactions: PampLuv
MikeDJ said:
I see some impressive collections out there....I have a handful of some vintage diapers, some 80s Pampers boy were they crinkly! A couple of vintage Attends bags. I really dont wear any of them either. Ive worn an Attends on occasion. Id probably have a whole lot more and even perhaps pay a little extra for some ultra rare diapers perhaps. Id love to get a hold of a vintage box of Pampers. I live in a busy household and many kids and family so its just not feasible to have any large collection. I guess in a way it keeps me at bay from not spending too much on vintage diapers and hoarding too many of them.

Yea, there are a few elusive packs I have been on the hunt for. However I totally understand the need and want to not have a large collection. I personally live alone, however I have people over often. So I don’t feel like I can nor should I have a large collection. I try to keep it at a minimum which… Isn’t so minimum in my opinion. But I can still keep it at bay with a few large boxes in storage. As for the vintage packs. I really try to only buy the best of the best examples. I guess it helps with not wanting a ton, if I have only the rare and good condition ones it fills the need for having a lot. I guess in this case it’s “quality not quantity” haha

Back