UTI‘s and diapers

lilshelly said:
I use betterdry am going to try Abeana. I don't know. The mega max were good but the shipping has become an issue since they require a $150 purchase for free shipping
Not sure why you would have an issue reaching an order size at or above $150 as even night time use only would get you to 80 diapers (two cases) that would support 2.5+ months of use, plus the addition volume buying would get you more discounts with volume and set-up on repeat shipments.

Reactions: Diprs2
Oceansky2021 said:
Where will I get that
Your local Plumber would be a good starting point.
But, you will likely want to start with a handheld unit that would attach to your toilet water supply and allow you to use your current toilet.
Adding a bidet can be a major undertaking as most homes do not have the room in a normal bathroom to fit.

I have a peri bottle form when I give birth to my beautiful daughter almost 2 years ago will that help

Th
Oceansky2021 said:
Where will I get that
There’s several on Amazon, just search “bidet for existing toilets”, and many which will work with your existing toilet. They tie into the cold water supply line for the toilet and the hot water line to the bathroom sink facet to provide a water stream that you can tailor to your desired temperature.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Back