Ummmmmmm. I wet the bed at a hotel

I travel fairly often for work, and I do like others have reported: I always call the hotel and let them know that I have a medical issue and that I'm a bedwetter. In any case, I always bring disposable bedpads, or buy them locally.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Mathew
It´s happened to me on two occassions. The first time was actually my tenth bedwetting accident of my "adult" life, when I still thought it was just a fluke and before I started to wear night-time diapers, so I was still caught "by surprise". This accident made me realize that it was not just a fluke and that I needed to make sure that everything was ok, so I booked an appointment with a urologist upon my return.

The second time it happened I was already a nightly bedwetter and had been wearing diapers at night for a few months. This time I had been drinking with my ex, her sisters and their boyfriends at the hotel bar but I misscalculated my drinks and suddenly I was passed-out (not proud of it) so my ex took me upstairs and put me in bed... but she didn´t diaper me up so naturally I flooded the bed in my sleep. When I woke up the next morning and noticed my soaked condition she said "oh, baby, I´m soo sorry I didn´t diaper you up, but I was too dizzy myslef to even try"...

Coincidentally, both accidents occurred on the final night of each stay so before going to the front desk for check-out I´d left a note on the nightstand that read "I had an accident; I´m terribly sorry" along with $25 equivalent tip for the inconveniences. Also, what eased my conscience was the fact that both beds had great impermeable covers so no mattress got harmed by my accidents (I made sure they weren´t before leaving).

Reactions: Diprs2
Back