Ummmmmmm. I wet the bed at a hotel

grizzyC

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wet the bed at a hotel, this happened today. I woke up and thought i had just wet my diaper as usual But it had leaked al over and there was a giant puddle, i called the front desk saying i was super drunk last night and that’s why i happened and switched hotels, I’m so embarrassed. Has this ever happened to anyone

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, Nottellingumyname, Teddy02 and 4 others
Hi,

A long, long time ago.

I was so embarrassed it was a works booked get together and I was so worried what may get back.

Yes, I was super drunk and not wearing anything but, it was an awakening to the prospect of dipping into nappies and plastic pants again.

It has happened again over time and with increased frequency.

It means I have to be aware and listen to my body and take precautions.

I find myself needing to use terry pull ups and plastic pants nightly and when I know I’m more at risk a more absorbent disposable with pants as well.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: Diprs2
Not a hotel yet but I do worry about it happening because at home if I have a heavy night of drinking I sometimes leak my diaper (even a Megamax!) from side sleeping.

Try putting plastic pants on over your diaper or putting a booster in next time.

I bet A LOT of people wet the bed in hotels but just never tell anyone. All hotels should have some type of protective covering for their beds for a wide variety of reasons.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Nottellingumyname
Yes, of course.
Why did you change hotels? You want another hotel to know about your little problem? If I've stayed at the hotel a few more nights, I come to the front desk and say: "I'm so sorry, I had a little problem last night and I need to change the sheets, is that possible? I will of course cover the higher costs".
I have never had a problem with this and they have never asked me for anything. In these cases I leave a larger tip than usual in the room.
If it's the last night I only leave a larger tip.

I had an unpleasant thing happen to me once. I had a nosebleed last night, not a little, but a lot, if you saw the bed in the morning you would have assumed someone had been killed there. It was the last day, but the damage was extensive, so I told the front desk that I had a nosebleed during the night and that the pillow and sheets were from it. I wanted them to come take a look at it and asked for baking soda or vinegar to clean up the damage (I have experience with this). The front desk told me that it was okay, that it would happen, and that they would take care of it. However, I was surprised when they later wrote that the damage was extensive and that a new set had to be bought for that room (4 beds) and the amount was really high. So I wrote to them saying that I could clean it and that I tried to arrange it at the reception, but they didn't even come to see me and that I definitely didn't agree with this and wouldn't pay them anything. With the understanding that if it was dealt with on the spot we would take pictures of it and that I am insured for these things so we could pass it on to the insurance company. I sent them the contact info for my insurance company and let them handle it with them. They never got back to me.

Rather, I recommend contacting the hotel before you arrive, or putting in a note: "For medical reasons, please. Would it be possible to install bed protection and a larger basket for incontinence items in the bathroom. Thank you very much."

jaja said:
Why did you change hotels? You want another hotel to know about your little problem?
It was a small hotel and i just couldn’t handle it, this is the first time in a really long while my diaper lacked so much and i panicked, maybe it would not have mattered but I really couldn’t see myself staying there longer, also i went to the store to get some absorbent bed sheets, like those puppy pads but bigger, and i put them in the new hotel bed in case of leaks

I always use bedmats when I go to a hotel just incase my diaper leaks

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, (deleted member) and 1 other person
grizzyC said:
I wet the bed at a hotel, this happened today. I woke up and thought i had just wet my diaper as usual But it had leaked al over and there was a giant puddle, i called the front desk saying i was super drunk last night and that’s why i happened and switched hotels, I’m so embarrassed. Has this ever happened to anyone
Yea a few times in my history. The last 3 or 4 were because I usually wet multiple times a night and often totally soak my diapers. I do put a plastic sheet on under the bed sheets so I only get the sheet wet.

Wet the bed at the hotel once myself and management there charged me 200 bucks to have it professionally cleaned. I had a diaper on but I peed it more than it was able to hold and leaked a lot soaking the sheets and mattress.

Not since I was about 14. I was staying with my mum and dad at a small hotel , I think it was in Newquay and I must have drunk
too much cola in the evening while we were in the public lounge.The bed was drenched and my mum said, I shouldn’t be still doing that at my age.
I can‘t remember whether it was the same holiday but I also wet my pants but managed to stop , in the theatre laughing when the comedian “Dustin Gee” did an impression of Larry Grayson and he put in some big false teeth. I had quite a few accidents day and night back then.
In hotels I‘ve stayed in more recently there is usually a bed mat in the top shelf of the wardrobe in case you need it.

Last edited:
I was in the hotel and was rather intoxicated. So at some point in the night I kicked off my diaper not knowing it. When I woke up in the morning there's a fairly big wet spot in the bed. When I was leaving my room I had seen the maid across the hall. I walked up to her and said I had an accident in my bed and gave her a nice tip and she said it's fine it hasn't been the first time.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Diprs2 and Nottellingumyname
I have done it twice. Once when I was on a long distance bike ride and went to bed drunk in hotel room. No nappy. I checked out early morning and never heard anything more! And worse ! Once at a hotel (drunk) on a work training week! I managed to hide it up with a hair dryer and made the bed every day myself! 🤣..

I remember one time my family and I went to a hotel when I was 12. I stoped wetting my bed and wearing diapers for 5 months or so, but my mom wanted me to wear one again, just in case. I didn't wet, but better safe than sorry. lol

Reactions: Diprs2, Nottellingumyname and Angelapinks
Mathew said:
Wet the bed at the hotel once myself and management there charged me 200 bucks to have it professionally cleaned. I had a diaper on but I peed it more than it was able to hold and leaked a lot soaking the sheets and mattress.
I've heard of people getting charged for it. I have wet a couple of hotel beds in my time and nothing was ever said. I always check hotel and motel beds for stains. Natural curiosity being a bedwetter I suppose. I have found a few heavily stained mattrases in cheap motels. One in Williams AZ had been flipped and was still damp and smelly on the underside. I didn't complain after all wet beds happen and the top side was dry.

Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
As much as I hate the feel of them digging into my skin, a pair of plastic pants can almost guarantee a leak proof night. I always haul a pair around with me when I stay at hotels...

As far as people worrying about leaving used diapers in the trash, I sure don't care. Trash is trash... I won't tip higher because I leave a used one in the bin, it's not like it takes any extra or special handling to deal with.
If it was a messy one stinking up the place, well that's a completely different story.

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
As much as I hate the feel of them digging into my skin, a pair of plastic pants can almost guarantee a leak proof night. I always haul a pair around with me when I stay at hotels...

As far as people worrying about leaving used diapers in the trash, I sure don't care. Trash is trash... I won't tip higher because I leave a used one in the bin, it's not like it takes any extra or special handling to deal with.
If it was a messy one stinking up the place, well that's a completely different story.
I've left plenty of diapers in the hotel room trash but usually I'll be nice and take them out outside to the trash

This happened to me at a small bed and breakfast when I was high school age and traveling to Europe with my parents. It was definitely embarrassing but the hotel staff was kind.
As for wet diapers in hotel trash, I used to worry about this but have since decided it’s a waste of mental energy. Trash is trash.

I wet the bed in an Amsterdam hotel a few years ago. It had a plastic sheet over the mattress but it was ripped and I soaked the thing. They just threw some new sheets on the bed for the next night. Thankfully I had nappies with me and just made sure I was better covered. I was there for five nights and it never happened again. I am just about to go away on a holiday to Belgium but I only want to take a small case with me. I have bought some vacuum packs and put three days nappies/pull-ups in each one and compressed them so I can take a week’s worth of nappies in just my carry-on bag.

When make a reservation as a hotel, I let them know I am a bed wetter. Almost all are happy to supply a bed protector. Even so, I always travel with my own. It avoids much explaining and embarrassment at check out.

Reactions: Diprs2 and joemama
grizzyC said:
Tell them and ask is theres a charge for it. I did it once many decades ago at a motel when I wasnt wearing and I left a big tip for the maid. Luckily it was an older place with old furniture because they never contacted me asking for any money for damage. But I felt guilt about it for awhile. A gf who worked in the industry for awhile told me it wasnt all that uncommon especially with kids and said they use steam cleaners for mattresses.

back in high school me and my friends would have hotel parties all the time so we'd share the 2 queen beds between 10 of us obviously some of us had blankets on the floor. I was really bad about staying dry in high school if I had been drinking that night and my friends knew it and never made fun of me for it bc they all had their fair share of drunken accidents. but I remember one time distinctly it was 6/10 of us from the OG friend group and we were at a holiday inn for my friends 18th birthday and we had gone out for dinner to an underground bar and club then went back to the hotel to smoke some weed and eat magic mushrooms, we pass around the bong a few times and ate the shrooms and about 25-30 mins later I had to pee so I went to the bathroom came back to the homies and we started playing truth or dare and we have a few round go by and then it comes back to me "truth or dare" I chose truth and my friends circled up on the other side of the room and deliberated amongst themselves for a lil bit and they come back to the other side of the room that im on and my friend who eventually became my roommate asked me what it felt like to wet a diaper and I had an unopened pack of rearz safaris in the trunk of my car at the time so I told them to wait there and I went and grabbed the unopened pack of diapers and asked them if they wanted to try for themselves so a few of them took me up on my offer and went into the bathroom and diapered themselves then I was like fuck it might as well put mine on to and we all ended up wetting our diapers bc we were drinking till midnight and they told me "wearing a diaper while drinking like that is extremely relaxing bc you don't need to worry about peeing" and I responded with "now you understand why I like wearing my diapers when I drink too not just at bed time" but I changed before we all went to bed and I still leaked onto the mattress bc of how much I drank and the person next to me was one of the friends that took me up on my offer the night before and they woke up with wet pjs, first thing out of their mouth that morning was "I could have really used a diaper last night"😂

Reactions: Diprs2 and antte91
Back