(U.K. News) Baby Vest Onesie Short & Long Sleeves (M&S) £5.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking good in your £5.50 onesie. :) them white socks will have to go though.. ;-)

BabyDiver said:
Argh why didn't they have the pink ones on there site last weekend when I ordered the white ones, Oh well I feel another order coming on

you could always dye what you've already bought, using Dylon machine dye. not done pink, but i have done red, yellow and blue, with the latter being named as China Blue, but looking more of a Baby Blue:
View attachment 27607

the Mickey Mouse was a iron-on transfer. that's a Racketys' vest, btw; i bought loads yonks ago, but they've upped the ante with their latest gear. i'd be tempted to have a buy and try of theirs and M&S', but i've just got too much stuff.

Wow! These look great! Gotta get my hands on one of these, as they look perfect for public padding

It's available in black as well...

I bought one short sleeve and one long sleeve in white. they're both great :)

Just checked again today and they have more colours, two shades of blue, pink and a few others i think... i really reccomend them if you're a small guy :)

I've just ordered one. I'll find out tomorrow whether they fit or not. Fingers crossed

It fits :D It's a little on the small side but it's good enough. I've ordered the long sleeve one and vest one now

So its getting to that time of year where I usually make plans on what to splurge on through the holiday season and I have had my eye on picking up one of these for a while. My only hold up at the moment is that I seem to fall within their 13-14 age range according to their size charts on everything except the height. The next one up would make the chest measurement too big. Is there any shrinkage in these that would negate that a bit?

Not that ive noticed. Im 5 ft 11 and weigh 79 killos and the largest one is ok but tight. Great value, and worth it.

babyjunior1982 said:
M&S : Marks & Spences : are now selling baby vest short & long sleeve only £5.50/£6 Age 16 years (Can Fit Small/Medium Adults)

can confirm that they fit great and photos coming soon !

Upto Age : 16 (Fits Small/Medium Adults)

I have one on order. Thanks! I'm excited!!!:) I can't believe they're so cheap ($10+$5 shipping to the US). I really like baby/child items that fit more than adult-sized baby items.

This is cool notice how abdl like things are creeping in closer and closer first onesies then this.

(That or the world thinks that teenagers are babies and for some rightfully so)

At the moment it is labled "Special needs" which is :think: mmm!
I could be considered Special needs with my high functioning autism and I do not wear nappies ...yet.;)
This could make people have the assumption that all people with "Special needs" where nappies which would be annoying but on the other hand if you where special needs and a abdl you could use that to your advantage and just roll with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back