(U.K. News) Baby Vest Onesie Short & Long Sleeves (M&S) £5.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleMatty I'm a 34" waist and the fit really well on me. :)

Are we aloud to post pics of ourself in the forum? Not faces just us in nappies and cloths? I'll post a few with me wearing one over a nappy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyh said:
LittleMatty I'm a 34" waist and the fit really well on me. :)

Cool, I'm about 33" waist but I'm 6'1" so they might not be long enough. I might just have to try one

LittleMattyMoo said:
Cool, I'm about 33" waist but I'm 6'1" so they might not be long enough. I might just have to try one

6'1 your tall I'm only 5'6

- - - Updated - - -

The wife also said that they wash and iron lovely too.

Yeah I doubt they'd fit me :(

Tonyh said:
Are we aloud to post pics of ourself in the forum? Not faces just us in nappies and cloths? I'll post a few with me wearing one over a nappy.

If you are going to post a picture of you wearing the onsie and the picture is of the whole onsie, that should not be a problem.

Tonyh said:

Interested in seeing this

Hope this doesn't break any rules.

50a8ad4a0a78c6fa186653422ea1c463.jpg

a5a9561f6a5dbc8db1829b477d926011.jpg

a8f7fe564e8f2511656e1f6f7cdc4a15.jpg

Thank you! That was handy as well. Im buying some right now

Your welcome couchesstevenboy, your going to love them. :smile1:

I bet I will, plus I need them for work now that it's getting chilly. The price is really good. Take care Tony!!

Yeah that's one of the reasons I ordered them, I got one to start with after I asked my wife " do you think this would fit " she said " Order one " I did, more than happy with the quality and I love the way they just hold everything up. I was paying £30 for what was the same thing in an adult size. Just make sure you wash them on a 40c wash. Was the wife that noticed that, a 60c wash will shrink them.

Ordered one of each (long sleeve, short sleeve and sleeveless) I'm 6 ft and more around the waist than I care to admit (even to myself) and they all fit. I love the envelope neck rather than the usual normal round neck adult style and love the sleeveless ones front fastening poppers. I will have to get more of them

BabyDiver said:
Ordered one of each (long sleeve, short sleeve and sleeveless) I'm 6 ft and more around the waist than I care to admit (even to myself) and they all fit. I love the envelope neck rather than the usual normal round neck adult style and love the sleeveless ones front fastening poppers. I will have to get more of them

I was a little worried about the long sleeves, thought they would be to short.

Last edited:
BabyDiver said:

You're 6 ft and they fit? I'm going to have to give them a try

Thought I'd put out some measurements for anyone that's unsure about the fit. My measurements are :-

69" Tall
39" Chest
37" Waist (need to work on that)
34" From Shoulder to Crotch

All measurements taken while wearing a nappy. :) Post yours.

Lets see if can put M&S out of stock :) Maybe they will start to sell them in packs of 3/5.

Argh why didn't they have the pink ones on there site last weekend when I ordered the white ones, Oh well I feel another order coming on

Tonyh said:
Yeah that's one of the reasons I ordered them, I got one to start with after I asked my wife " do you think this would fit " she said " Order one " I did, more than happy with the quality and I love the way they just hold everything up. I was paying £30 for what was the same thing in an adult size. Just make sure you wash them on a 40c wash. Was the wife that noticed that, a 60c wash will shrink them.

Hey!!! :)
I bought 5 in total and got them next day so today. The quality is impressive!!!! So soft and fit so well!!!
I'm 5'10 and 32 inch waist. (I can see a 6 feet guy fitting on these as well

And the price. Oh my god!!!!! Totally worth it to give them a try. I didn't know this brand. I bought some pj's for My wife and the quality is amazing!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back