Tykables Camelots or Northshore Megamax?

While I do like hook & loop, Megamax has the only tape version that I like.

Last edited:
todaler said:
I kind of want to use that in a newsletter."Some say so thick it isn't practical for roaming around in public" Seems like a big selling point for many people :p Though you can always try out our Little Builders for a thinner profile diaper too if you haven't.
I wish those Camelots would come in a larger size (like up to a 64"), along with other Tykable products . They sound and look amazing!

im kinda tempted to try these camelots the more i hear, in terms of thickness, how do they stack up to rearz Princess/Alpacas? more, less, equal? o:

Infinitas said:
im kinda tempted to try these camelots the more i hear, in terms of thickness, how do they stack up to rearz Princess/Alpacas? more, less, equal? o:
Also remember that the Overnights (new), Cammies Blue and Cammies Pink are all the same diaper as the Camelot's. So anything good you hear about any of these four diapers is true for all of them. ISO wise Tykables has a higher capacity, these four have a 7000ml iso while the Rearz are at 5800ml.

Last edited:
Infinitas said:

All three of those basically weigh the same, within 3% of each other. So while I don't know the thicknesses, you're getting pretty much the same amount of material in all of them.

In terms of capacity, I tested each one to its limit as best I could. I got:
  • Alpacas: 2,561 ml
  • Princess Pink (new): 3,232 ml
  • Camelots: 3,776
I can't really explain the difference. Maybe it's something about the padding material, or maybe the Camelots just fit better on me. I have a sense that the padding in the Camelots did a better job of resisting breaking up until much further along, but I haven't tested that idea properly.

In any case, these are all great diapers.

Last edited:
Back