Tykables Camelots or Northshore Megamax?

xThePaddedGamerx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I'm thinking about buying some thicker dips, the Tena Ultimate I have are fine but I want thicker ones as I tend to be a heavy wetter according to a certain someone xD.

My question is, which is better? Megamax or Camelots?

I know that's like comparing the same thing but I've never used hook and loop dips before and worry that they won't hold up during active use under clothing etc.

With the shoe on the other hand, I know that Megamax go on the larger size as I found out purchasing mediums, I'm a 34" waist although I still need a belt and the mediums felt a bit big and the leg cuffs felt like they didn't cover properly.

Currently I can get a bag of 10 Camelots for £23.95 & Megamax for £25.95

Which do you think is the better investment? 🤔

#ConfusedLittle 🤪

I really like megamax. They are the best quality all white diaper and are nice and thick, the plastic is soft and they don't clump up. I haven't tried the camelots but from the reviews they sound good. The only problem I have is the hook & look/ velcro landing zone. I hate how the landing zone on those types are rough. I would think it comes down to if you like tape or velcro. Both are plastic backed.

Reactions: David00 and Diaperman95
Tykables camelots due to your size will be a little better fit, I like the mega max but I do feel like its a hair to big when compared to other mediums.
I've recently been wearing the camelots and its a very thick diaper, very impressed with performance and I havent yet to have any leaks or anything with them.

I wear both. Wish they would combine the two. The Northshore I think fits better overall, I am on the bigger side of medium. If I was on the smaller side they would be big. They are not as thick as Camelots. Both hold a lot. I think the Camelot will expand more. Would love the Camelot in the sizing of the Northshore.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
footedpjs said:
I wear both. Wish they would combine the two. The Northshore I think fits better overall, I am on the bigger side of medium. If I was on the smaller side they would be big. They are not as thick as Camelots. Both hold a lot. I think the Camelot will expand more. Would love the Camelot in the sizing of the Northshore.
I agree with this, Camelot’s are a lot thicker to begin with than Northshore. If you want thickness go with tykables.

megamax all the way. just can't recommend current hook and loop by any means.

Thanks peeps :), I'm going to order Megamax I reckon. I don't know what it is, but something about hook and loop diaper tech just doesn't seem right to me. XD

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver and ronnieM
Got the being delivered to a local shop tomorrow for pick up, fingers crossed they don't arrive damaged! It is DPD after all! >_<

North shore

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
Well they arrived alright.... in a blank grey parcel bag, good thing it didn't rip! Forgot how great they feel! XD

I tend to prefer megamax, then Camelots, then rearz alpacas.
at this point they are my top three favs.

IMO they are all relatively comparable in the most poofy of brands.

The reason I go megamax over Camelots
It’s because Camelot definitely seem to be thicker and more puffy pre and post wet but marginally so, which is a total blessing and a curse because I’ve worn them a few times to full saturation just kind of see where the limits are at Maxximum and eventually the clump more and I’ve had the odd side breach, and nothing sucks more than having to clean exploded out wet SAP.

That’ said all three under normal circumstances are perfectly fine so I don’t get the wrong idea
As far as sizing goes I find megamax fit slightly larger than Camelot’s or rearz alpacas.

dprdypr said:
I tend to prefer megamax, then Camelots, then rearz alpacas.
at this point they are my top three favs.

IMO they are all relatively comparable in the most poofy of brands.

The reason I go megamax over Camelots
It’s because Camelot definitely seem to be thicker and more puffy pre and post wet but marginally so, which is a total blessing and a curse because I’ve worn them a few times to full saturation just kind of see where the limits are at Maxximum and eventually the clump more and I’ve had the odd side breach, and nothing sucks more than having to clean exploded out wet SAP.

That’ said all three under normal circumstances are perfectly fine so I don’t get the wrong idea
As far as sizing goes I find megamax fit slightly larger than Camelot’s or rearz alpacas.
Well I wore a Megamax for the entire day & I can honestly say WOW.... lol

Reactions: WillFord384
PaddedArtist90 said:
Well I wore a Megamax for the entire day & I can honestly say WOW.... lol

Yeah, they're great. I got one to hold 3,197 ml / 108 fl oz which is probably more than anyone would want under normal circumstances.

Today I'm wearing one of the new Tykables Cammies Blue diapers all day, with the goal of finding the max capacity. Since it's supposed to be the same as the Camelot, I should expect it to hold over 3,700 ml / 125 fl oz, which means I've got my work cut out for me.

Last edited:
So did mega max get changed from there original design. I was so excited when they can out I bought a case. I was six diapers in and so disgusted with how they fit and performed that I threw out rest of the case and bought another brand

Diaperedsparky said:
So did mega max get changed from there original design. I was so excited when they can out I bought a case. I was six diapers in and so disgusted with how they fit and performed that I threw out rest of the case and bought another brand
Well I have only ever had 2 packs and I can't really tell a difference so I don't know lol

The fit of the mediums, seem to fit me fine and perform fantastically, I'm a 34" waist with a belt and I've not had a problem with mine fitting close to my body.

I just went on a trip and brought a bunch of diapers with..plane trip, business meetings etc. Brought tykables, NS Megamax, NS Supreme, NS Supreme Lite, and Tena Ultima.

I have to say - the MegaMax has to be one of the most comfortable diapers on the market. The plastic is so soft, and the fit is just perfect. They nearly disappear under clothes dry, and do not sag or move at all due to the strong tapes. NS also gave me a sample of the supreme lite, and they are even a touch more comfortable due to how soft they were (probably most comfortable I’ve ever worn, more so than Tena Ultima). As a side note, I went on a 3 hour flight dry, and the MegaMax handled a beer, soda, water, and coffee. Wore plastic pants to respect those around me, but it wasn’t even needed as the diaper held it all, swelling up in the right areas to do so. The MegaMax really is an awesome product that balances capacity and comfort for use in public.

The Tykables (Camelot) line rock, but I reall pay see it as a “play” diaper, as the fit is so thick that it isn’t really practical for roaming around in public. Not to say that you can’t, but it just isn’t comfortable having so much thickness between the legs when active. Super fun when you’re at home testing the limits though!

rtt said:
The Tykables (Camelot) line rock, but I reall pay see it as a “play” diaper, as the fit is so thick that it isn’t really practical for roaming around in public. Not to say that you can’t, but it just isn’t comfortable having so much thickness between the legs when active. Super fun when you’re at home testing the limits though!
I kind of want to use that in a newsletter."Some say so thick it isn't practical for roaming around in public" Seems like a big selling point for many people :p Though you can always try out our Little Builders for a thinner profile diaper too if you haven't.

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ, WillFord384 and Diaperedsparky
todaler said:
I kind of want to use that in a newsletter."Some say so thick it isn't practical for roaming around in public" Seems like a big selling point for many people :p Though you can always try out our Little Builders for a thinner profile diaper too if you haven't.
100% Todaler - that’s what sold me. You are welcome to use that line hah. I’ll have to give the Little Builders a shot, really into the slimmer profiles lately, as I’m limited to enjoying this “hobby” outside the house as of late. Appreciate the suggestion!

Reactions: todaler
todaler said:
I'm not gonna lie I love the thickness of the 7000. But I'd love to see thicker yet.

Reactions: dlboylife and todaler
todaler said:

Yep. Some of us like walking around in an eight pound diaper. If nothing else it's a good workout. :)

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Back