Tried an Abena Abriform!

Zeke said:
Abena Abri-Form plastic backed had been my go to disposable when I was away from home for an extended period, or out of clean cloth contour diapers. Then I tried the North Shore MegaMax and I especially appreciated the colors and tie dye options and found their absorption to be at another level. With my curiosity peaked I’d like to try Rearz Barnyard Elites and their counterparts, InControl Elites the next time that I step outside my comfort zone and try something new. I’ve gotten to be pretty vanilla in my diaper selection to deal with my IC using gauze contour diapers with soakers about 95% of the time, but my plastic pants collection is becoming more interesting with ever order and I’ve begun using a Snappi rather than safety pins as of late.
Zeke said:
Abena Abri-Form plastic backed had been my go to disposable when I was away from home for an extended period, or out of clean cloth contour diapers. Then I tried the North Shore MegaMax and I especially appreciated the colors and tie dye options and found their absorption to be at another level. With my curiosity peaked I’d like to try Rearz Barnyard Elites and their counterparts, InControl Elites the next time that I step outside my comfort zone and try something new. I’ve gotten to be pretty vanilla in my diaper selection to deal with my IC using gauze contour diapers with soakers about 95% of the time, but my plastic pants collection is becoming more interesting with ever order and I’ve begun using a Snappi rather than safety pins as of late.
I have some cloth prefold, and contour. I have a snappi, and it works good. But you need to try boingo fasteners, those things are great!

BLtheDL said:
I have some cloth prefold, and contour. I have a snappi, and it works good. But you need to try boingo fasteners, those things are great!
Possibly I will although I’m having very good luck with the Snappis I using now. I was quite satisfied with the 3” stainless safety pins that I used before, but the Snappis (I say Snappis because I use two) keep the diaper snug even after wetting so there’s little sagging. I ordered another 5 pack after finding how well they worked as I was reading that they’re only good for about 6 months before breaking. Even if that’s true and I go on using them doubled up I should be set for at least 2 more years.

Idonthaveaname said:
I tried an Abena Abriform for the first time today! It's the first actual non-garbage Diaper I've worn as an adult and it feels heavenly. Those Certainty briefs are like half as thick if even that. I am on Cloud 9. I really wish I could try some of the AB Diapers :)
If you’re looking for a good source for your Abena Abri-Forms this site has a case of 42 M4’s for $50.95 with free standard shipping: https://www.diaperbuys.com/abri-form-comfort-adult-briefs-plastic-pe-backed.html

Reactions: Jonnythepony
quartz200420012 said:
L4's and M4's used to be top of the line diapers. I still like the plastic ones because they are a no frills diaper that use high quality elastics.
Lol. The cloth ones don't even use elastic.

butwaittheresmore said:
Lol. The cloth ones don't even use elastic.
leg elastics...

Abena m4 is hands down my favorite adult diaper even having used many premium ABDL types. Honestly, I don't think you could have chosen a better place to start. Definitely enjoy those abena's, they're great diapers.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back