Idonthaveaname

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I tried an Abena Abriform for the first time today! It's the first actual non-garbage Diaper I've worn as an adult and it feels heavenly. Those Certainty briefs are like half as thick if even that. I am on Cloud 9. I really wish I could try some of the AB Diapers :)

• Love
Reactions: sdweasel, Kittyinpink, Zeke and 3 others
Idonthaveaname said:
I tried an Abena Abriform for the first time today! It's the first actual non-garbage Diaper I've worn as an adult and it feels heavenly. Those Certainty briefs are like half as thick if even that. I am on Cloud 9. I really wish I could try some of the AB Diapers :)
make no mistake they are good. but your mind will literally explode when you get wrapped in a Megamax, Betterdry, XP5000 or any quality ABDL diaper.

• Love
Reactions: sdweasel, mayhem, Kittyinpink and 5 others
tails1234 said:
make no mistake they are good. but your mind will literally explode when you get wrapped in a Megamax, Betterdry, XP5000 or any quality ABDL diaper.
I bet, I've done a bit of research and as good as the Abriform is, I know those more than double it's capacity and I am just like "Whaaaaaa???" It's crazy, but for now I am in love

Reactions: Kittyinpink, 49beachdipe, Jonnythepony and 2 others
Idonthaveaname said:
I bet, I've done a bit of research and as good as the Abriform is, I know those more than double it's capacity and I am just like "Whaaaaaa???" It's crazy, but for now I am in love
contentment is a good place to be with this. Enjoy the Abena's

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Idonthaveaname and KrankyPants
Idonthaveaname said:
This is actually a good way to start wearing diapers. Start off with low end, and moderate medical diapers, and move on to all the different abdl diapers.

Reactions: Serendiapity, tails1234 and KrankyPants
L4's and M4's used to be top of the line diapers. I still like the plastic ones because they are a no frills diaper that use high quality elastics.

Reactions: Serendiapity, 49beachdipe and se7en
@quartz200420012 those + Molicare Super plus (purple ones). They were my favs when I started wearing again. Still buying them from time to time 🙂

Reactions: quartz200420012
The absorbency is pretty good on them, though I had some issues with the tapes losing their adhesiveness :(

Reactions: chrischrischris
Idonthaveaname said:
The absorbency is pretty good on them, though I had some issues with the tapes losing their adhesiveness :(
Update: Wore them as I walked around DC today, they haven't clumped very badly at all which is a major +!

Reactions: KrankyPants
Abena are nice and affordable. I find them to be a decent daytime diaper, though I had like no luck with them at night. I am a side sleeper, and they would always leak. I live by their pull-ups, as they are perfect for my daytime needs.
Make sure to get your use out of the Abena before you try any other brands (as you might not want to go back!) or try some more absorbent ABDL ones and keep the Abena as a replacement for the Certainty. Once I finally found good diapers to manage day and night, I ended up donating a bunch of lesser brands partial bags to the local Diaper Bank, through our Food Bank.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Abenas are a great choice. In terms of capacity for the money, the plastic-backed variety are the best I've seen ("classic" means plastic; "premium" means cloth-like).

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Jonnythepony
hoimi said:
Abena are nice and affordable. I find them to be a decent daytime diaper, though I had like no luck with them at night. I am a side sleeper, and they would always leak. I live by their pull-ups, as they are perfect for my daytime needs.
Make sure to get your use out of the Abena before you try any other brands (as you might not want to go back!) or try some more absorbent ABDL ones and keep the Abena as a replacement for the Certainty. Once I finally found good diapers to manage day and night, I ended up donating a bunch of lesser brands partial bags to the local Diaper Bank, through our Food Bank.
I'm gonna be honest it'll be hard going back to those Certainty brand ones, they were horrendous compared to these. They'd be leaking after 2 decent wettings, but these ones stay dry for quite a while!

Reactions: KrankyPants and hoimi
I remember when they were the abena X-plus, they were great compared to what they are now. They were very reminiscent to what the XP5000’s are now. That said, they still work good for short time wearing, but I prefer NorthShore supremes over an M4.

Idonthaveaname said:
Abena Abri-Form plastic backed had been my go to disposable when I was away from home for an extended period, or out of clean cloth contour diapers. Then I tried the North Shore MegaMax and I especially appreciated the colors and tie dye options and found their absorption to be at another level. With my curiosity peaked I’d like to try Rearz Barnyard Elites and their counterparts, InControl Elites the next time that I step outside my comfort zone and try something new. I’ve gotten to be pretty vanilla in my diaper selection to deal with my IC using gauze contour diapers with soakers about 95% of the time, but my plastic pants collection is becoming more interesting with ever order and I’ve begun using a Snappi rather than safety pins as of late.

Reactions: BLtheDL
Antientmariner said:
This is actually a good way to start wearing diapers. Start off with low end, and moderate medical diapers, and move on to all the different abdl diapers.
If only to find something that works but doesn’t break the bank.

Zeke said:
Abena Abri-Form plastic backed had been my go to disposable when I was away from home for an extended period, or out of clean cloth contour diapers. Then I tried the North Shore MegaMax and I especially appreciated the colors and tie dye options and found their absorption to be at another level. With my curiosity peaked I’d like to try Rearz Barnyard Elites and their counterparts, InControl Elites the next time that I step outside my comfort zone and try something new. I’ve gotten to be pretty vanilla in my diaper selection to deal with my IC using gauze contour diapers with soakers about 95% of the time, but my plastic pants collection is becoming more interesting with ever order and I’ve begun using a Snappi rather than safety pins as of late.
oh wow! I haven't thought of getting any plastic pants yet, but I've definitely looked at them before.

blaincorrous said:
If only to find something that works but doesn’t break the bank.
I feel you. They can get really pricey, but totally worth every penny.

Still my favourite, and I’ve tried just about every nappy out there. In the UK plastic M4s and L4s are available branded as Drylife Slip XPlus. Made in Denmark. Great nappies.

I'm in a megamax right now. And wow! They really are great!! Don't stop with abena! When you are ready definitely try out the ABDL range! Enjoy your diapers!

Back