Transitioning To Wearing Diapers 24/7...

1 1/2 years for night wetting and day time frequency ain’t locked back

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diaperman95, Edgewater and 1 other person
parcelboy2 said:
1 1/2 years for night wetting and day time frequency ain’t locked back
It has been decades since I owned any underwear. I guess I could have bought a little underwear since but it was highly absorbent and disposable too. 😂🤣

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
One I findley did fine the right diaper for my wetting needs .
Now I'm just as active that I was before I had to start wearing !

Reactions: Jorelaxed, NappiedTruckDriver and Edgewater
Hi I been in diapers all of my life I am incontinent bms and pee

Reactions: MegaLugia, Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Oceansky2021 said:
Hi I been in diapers all of my life I am incontinent bms and pee
Sorry to hear that you are full IC (F&U -IC). It is no easy life, but at least you have a link to the AB side of diaper wearing, which likely helps. I am U-IC as a result of a car crash and although it will also be for the balance of my life, I am 'okay' with wearing as it allows me to be out and about, living life, without leave a puddle.

Reactions: Diaperman95
I understand that I will pee everywhere if I don't have my diaper on

Reactions: newAB43
Good luck with me an I'm sure there are others it will just begin to feel like another clothing item but you've got to teach your self not to dwell on them the changes will come with a normal routine at least till you get a bug then as I've learned an I'm sure others have be prepared foe he'll to break loose literaly!

Reactions: newAB43
I wish you all the best. I wear diapers every night voluntarily because I enjoy every aspect of them. I’ve contemplated going 24/7, but would not be practical at this time.

I went to the Dr I have a uti and yest infection today I was wet I changed us my daughter and myself at wal mart and I changed myself at Walmart for the first time I never changed there before

Then when I came back home on the walk I had a bm

Last edited:
Back