Those "Gutt feelings"

Woncrinklz

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Feelings that you know are happening and they are something much deeper than basic common sense. It's like a light drizzle of rain or a mist of energy. You know it's there because your "arms" get wet as it gently covers you. You know there's something to do about it. You can listen or not. It's not like common sense. It's that certain particular feeling. Do you guys get what I'm saying? Such feelings can easily be pushed aside. You may find out later you really should have taken a bit more concern and listened to yourself, or you might regret it down that road you took, whatever it was. It could have been a conversation with an unknown person somewhere you just met, or walking out of your home and seeing something for some reason that caught your eye but you walked by it anyway and you found out later you should have taken it with you, or getting in your car before a journey someplace, entering a new chapter in your life may it be a job or person or whatever and that gentle nudge happens inside at the poignant moment.

Any good examples or experiences that paid off to you in a deep way? One example for me was when I met someone that had bouncy odd "Vibes." I finally told them to watch out and worry about having a heart attack (This was a rather long time ago, it's one example), and 4 years later, despite my trying during the new friendship, even to the point of taking an EMT course and completing it, days later after I finished the program they had the heart attack. I wasn't there. Ironic? I tried to warn them, though. They just wouldn't listen. It's just one of so many many examples throughout life.

Reactions: BeTrue, DiaperedKhajiit, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
I always listen to my gut feelings. It's called the second brain for a reason and those with autism have a particularly sensitive one. The brain structure and activity in those with autism also affects the entire nervous system which is why we also tend to have skin issues like eczema and why we are hypersensitive to almost everything, be it sound, taste, touch, smell, and so on.

Reactions: DinoFrant, Deleted member 57387 and Woncrinklz
SuzakuAkatori said:
I always listen to my gut feelings. It's called the second brain for a reason and those with autism have a particularly sensitive one. The brain structure and activity in those with autism also affects the entire nervous system which is why we also tend to have skin issues like eczema and why we are hypersensitive to almost everything, be it sound, taste, touch, smell, and so on.
I've been "Highly charged" all my life. It's been a real hard ride. I stay mostly with animals, who entirely understand me in ways I couldn't explain to the general public without odd looks. But it is interesting. I think pets are also very receptive. Maybe since I spent most of my life alone with them I learned from them???! But putting a diaper on in front of them caused me to have to explain since they like watching intently (Another thread???)😂🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: DiaperedKhajiit and Kittyinpink
Oh yes the gut feeling aka intuition,
I have a phenomenal intuition, I can feel something way before it happens.
I used to blow it off thinking I was over paranoid but after a bunch of back stabbing and down falls I pay more attention to it.
One day a few years back I went to a baseball game with a couple of friends and all of a sudden I got this burning like sensation in my gut and chest about one friend I was tight with, and the energy was pointing to him very intensely, low and behold after the game we were in a bar and I was talking to a girl I met and he came over and ruthlessly cock blocked me. I went out to have a cigarette and immediately started crying so I left to go home with out saying good bye.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Twee said:
Oh yes the gut feeling aka intuition,
I have a phenomenal intuition, I can feel something way before it happens.
I used to blow it off thinking I was over paranoid but after a bunch of back stabbing and down falls I pay more attention to it.
One day a few years back I went to a baseball game with a couple of friends and all of a sudden I got this burning like sensation in my gut and chest about one friend I was tight with, and the energy was pointing to him very intensely, low and behold after the game we were in a bar and I was talking to a girl I met and he came over and ruthlessly cock blocked me. I went out to have a cigarette and immediately started crying so I left to go home with out saying good bye.
It's amazing how intuition works. I have a feeling it was the beginning of language when we "Apes" used other parts of our consciousness to understand our realities to save ourselves one way or the other! Yup. I agree with you. I hope nothing bad happened with/to your friend. Emotions are like bad wiring in a house. You never know when a fire will erupt out of the "Blue".

Wondercrinkee said:
It's amazing how intuition works. I have a feeling it was the beginning of language when we "Apes" used other parts of our consciousness to understand our realities to save ourselves one way or the other! Yup. I agree with you. I hope nothing bad happened with/to your friend. Emotions are like bad wiring in a house. You never know when a fire will erupt out of the "Blue".
An elderly woman once told me that your intuition is your guardian angel trying to warn you.
As for my friend our friendship was never them same after that, he blew the trust I had for him. Plus he did it when I was at the lowest point in my life and bragged about it to other friends.

Twee said:
An elderly woman once told me that your intuition is your guardian angel trying to warn you.
As for my friend our friendship was never them same after that, he blew the trust I had for him. Plus he did it when I was at the lowest point in my life and bragged about it to other friends.
I believe in guardian angels. It's true. And, I'm glad you rid yourself of the bad. How does it go in cartoons? "Out with the bad, in with the good" when pushing out water, etc. (Laughing).😊

I find this often I life. Some of my best experiences with it are when I am hunting, and it's why I always hunt alone. When I am in the forest I will feel myself being pulled towards a Grove or cut that was not my original intended direction. I am almost never let down and come into prey in areas and situations that I could not have planned if I wanted to. My intuition will tell me where to go and outside influences will try to distract me but I will not let them.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedKhajiit and Woncrinklz
I also believe that your gutt is actually your guardian angel warning you about possible danger... or preventing you from doing something stupid... or something in between.

Like the last time I visited my parents: I always keep my used diapers of the day in my room (the guest room) and wait until everybody is asleep to take them out to the garbage bin; in the meantime I put them in a dark plastic bag which I used to hide in the lower drawer of the left nightstand beside my bed... well, I don´t know how it happened, but one day after changing into my third diaper I felt THAT strange vibe and figured that this time I would put the plastic bag inside my suitcase. It´s like somebody had warned me of what was comming up next: not even 10 minutes later I was helping my mom with some bed sheets that needed folding and just as I finished with the first set, she walked in, took the sheets, opened THAT drawer and put them in... I froze right where I was; hadn´t it been for my gutt, she would´ve seen the bag with my used diapers and that would´ve turned quite awkward. Needless to say, I stopped using that drawer to hide my diapers and just kept using my suitcase.

Reactions: BeTrue, Woncrinklz and DiaperedKhajiit
Wondercrinkee said:
I believe in guardian angels. It's true. And, I'm glad you rid yourself of the bad. How does it go in cartoons? "Out with the bad, in with the good" when pushing out water, etc. (Laughing).😊
I was told that having a high intuition is a sign of latent extrasensory perception and as a result are highly compatible with occult practices. In short having high intuition means your a wizard for some reason. Lol.

SuzakuAkatori said:
I was told that having a high intuition is a sign of latent extrasensory perception and as a result are highly compatible with occult practices. In short having high intuition means your a wizard for some reason. Lol.
That's a fun thought. I feel it enhances my connection with my "pets", since I think they own me, actually. But since they vibrate on a different and more intense honest level, it shows me how much there is to learn from the gentle honest world of "animals". It may be a hard world, but the human version is complicated, too. But the "animal" world's complications are so less red-tape, so to speak, and real. I guess that's why there are many different creatures used for or as "service animals" for humans. Humans can benefit from the healthy balance of sharing their lives with animals of any kind they can tolerate.

I believe in the powers of the "magical" arts/occult. But not leaning in the scary destructive way. It seems it's been dabbled with at least 2.5 million years ago. I guess it (magical arts) says something about the resolve humans have for understanding their realities and their place in nature and the need to feel a safe part of it. I have always liked the philosophy of human reality.

Reactions: DiaperedKhajiit and Jbo
fleckothefennec said:
I find this often I life. Some of my best experiences with it are when I am hunting, and it's why I always hunt alone. When I am in the forest I will feel myself being pulled towards a Grove or cut that was not my original intended direction. I am almost never let down and come into prey in areas and situations that I could not have planned if I wanted to. My intuition will tell me where to go and outside influences will try to distract me but I will not let them.
I seem able to have those deep sensitive private moments in nature, too. I still have difficulty, though, keeping my head in that tranquil place when not somewhere like you mentioned. I wish I could. I've tried. But I have emotional triggers to certain things that throw me off despite my yearning to remain fully connected to myself inside where my demeanor is totally "of me" and not side-tracked by some stupid situation that throws me out for a bit and into the stupid situation. I'm sometimes like a faulty TV that changes channels because I was plugged into "The Clapper" for channel surfing or something!!! UG!

I have always been super sensitive, so it's hard for me to distinguish between my normal state and "gut feeling " . Once when I was teenager at school , I was in changing room putting on uniform after sport lesson.. all of sudden my hands start shaking , then I have zero control. Hands rigid and tremors about chest hight , then they rigid about pelvis hight. Then my body swung round really fast. Then there is a boys foot in my hands.. he had gone behind me and executed a kick at my lower back. I had no idea. My body took over and caught the blow. I just looked at him. He deflated and walked back to his changing area...

• Wow
Kittyinpink said:
I have always been super sensitive, so it's hard for me to distinguish between my normal state and "gut feeling " . Once when I was teenager at school , I was in changing room putting on uniform after sport lesson.. all of sudden my hands start shaking , then I have zero control. Hands rigid and tremors about chest hight , then they rigid about pelvis hight. Then my body swung round really fast. Then there is a boys foot in my hands.. he had gone behind me and executed a kick at my lower back. I had no idea. My body took over and caught the blow. I just looked at him. He deflated and walked back to his changing area...
Those are "spidey-senses!" :LOL::eek:

Reactions: Kittyinpink
🤣. I know! But I don't think I got bit by a radioactive spider... I do remember waking up when I was young and seeing a spider on the bed.. and screaming in terror! (I doubt that counts though!) Seriously, the changing room incident is 100% true.. I guess my sub conscious was hard at work, whilst I was pursuing my hobby of daydreaming through life...

Kittyinpink said:
🤣. I know! But I don't think I got bit by a radioactive spider... I do remember waking up when I was young and seeing a spider on the bed.. and screaming in terror! (I doubt that counts though!) Seriously, the changing room incident is 100% true.. I guess my sub conscious was hard at work, whilst I was pursuing my hobby of daydreaming through life...
But, yes! You were highly tuned-in. That's for sure, and really cool! Like (I hate to coin things, but I do it sometimes...) "Vampire-fast". It's weird, but I learned the more I'm relaxed during a moment the faster I can react. I was just in the kitchen a while ago and a box of saran wrap began to fall from its shelf while I was preparing something and without hesitation, I totally caught it without time to think about it. I've been better about doing that over the years. That's the razor's edge. We can intercept things while driving, too. Like just having some odd feeling, so you slow down. Then the next half of a mile someone totally does something stupid in their car and if you were going the regular speed limit it would have been a bad sitch.! Such a thing happened around Christmas. Wow. It would have been a T-Bone. I barely had time to honk, I doubt I did. They just swung right across the road like they were oblivious to my car driving down the road. Crazy! So I thank my stars something made me slow down and pay attention! Wow! But, yes. You have a cool (Kool?) depiction/example. Thanks!!☺️

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Wondercrinkee said:
Feelings that you know are happening and they are something much deeper than basic common sense. It's like a light drizzle of rain or a mist of energy. You know it's there because your "arms" get wet as it gently covers you. You know there's something to do about it. You can listen or not. It's not like common sense. It's that certain particular feeling. Do you guys get what I'm saying? Such feelings can easily be pushed aside. You may find out later you really should have taken a bit more concern and listened to yourself, or you might regret it down that road you took, whatever it was. It could have been a conversation with an unknown person somewhere you just met, or walking out of your home and seeing something for some reason that caught your eye but you walked by it anyway and you found out later you should have taken it with you, or getting in your car before a journey someplace, entering a new chapter in your life may it be a job or person or whatever and that gentle nudge happens inside at the poignant moment.

Any good examples or experiences that paid off to you in a deep way? One example for me was when I met someone that had bouncy odd "Vibes." I finally told them to watch out and worry about having a heart attack (This was a rather long time ago, it's one example), and 4 years later, despite my trying during the new friendship, even to the point of taking an EMT course and completing it, days later after I finished the program they had the heart attack. I wasn't there. Ironic? I tried to warn them, though. They just wouldn't listen. It's just one of so many many examples throughout life.
This One has heard it called a 'Sixth Sense' and knows it well. Always heed it.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Woncrinklz
DiaperedKhajiit said:
This One has heard it called a 'Sixth Sense' and knows it well. Always heed it.
And the further we go walkin' down the road of life, it seems the better we get at it. You got it.

Reactions: DiaperedKhajiit
I had that feeling once .
My son was wanting a 1989 mustang Gt 5.0, I test drove it for him and had a very foreboding feeling that he would be killed in it
He had the money to buy it and I knew fighting him over it would only cause problems .
Well I told him he could get it . 4 months later at 17 years old he was killed after wrapping it around a concrete peer at 80 mph while street racing .
I spent 5 years trying to figure out how to live with myself and I will spend the rest of my life missing him and asking myself what if .

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: Jbo, Sapphyre and Woncrinklz
stinkape said:
I had that feeling once .
My son was wanting a 1989 mustang Gt 5.0, I test drove it for him and had a very foreboding feeling that he would be killed in it
He had the money to buy it and I knew fighting him over it would only cause problems .
Well I told him he could get it . 4 months later at 17 years old he was killed after wrapping it around a concrete peer at 80 mph while street racing .
I spent 5 years trying to figure out how to live with myself and I will spend the rest of my life missing him and asking myself what if .
I'm heartfelt for your terrible experience. Losing a child is a place hard to walk.

In life, there are always the "What ifs", which complicate our balance of things. It's a nasty game to do the "Coulda-shoulda-woulda-but didn'ts" because it's too dangerous for your mental health and unrealistic.

Hundreds of decisions and emotions sift through us constantly through our days in being on this earth. Trying to be perfect is insane. Life and death without your hand controlling it isn't your fault, never do that to yourself. (Like guns are a thought-out device. It's a done deal or not).

Actions are things that are done. Decisions are balanced by so many factors that one hopes wisdom grows through trials and events as a person ages, but there are so many things to consider it's overwhelming to think we could ever have a finger on reality all the time to prevent tragedies or create great riches.

I wrote something this morning that popped in my head about life: "It's a hard dance to balance the spirit, the soul, and the mind with the body. If any one of the 4 or more (in combinations of the above) is messed with, you have a change in personal identity one way or another for that inner experience."

I wrote one thing as a teen: The only thing about perfection is the word itself for what it stands for in its definition. If you think about it, perfection is an illusion, an adjective, and only true to one thing at a time at the moment since whatever it was couldn't be reproduced exactly the same to the atom again, which means a crumpled shopping bag is "Perfect".

We are only able to give the best we had at the moment for what the moment was at that time given the situation.

Sorry to ramble.:unsure:😓

• Thinking
Reactions: stinkape and Kittyinpink
Back