Thinking about whether or not to poop in a diaper.

CJB: it appears that you have heard from many who are into messing. I am not one of them although I have tried it on a few occasions. It is true that there are pleasurable feelings from actually messing but for me the mess of the “mess” along with the smell, cleanup and disposal are not worth the brief pleasure. And keeping it in my diaper for any amount of time after actually messing is not appealing to me.
But….. try it. You won’t know until you try it. Only you can decide whether it is something you might enjoy.
When I first came to adisc I could not understand wanting to wear 24/7. I recently began living alone which allowed me to wear whenever I wanted. While I am not 24/7 I wear quite often now and I now understand the desire to wear 24/7. So again, try it, you might like it. Or not.

Reactions: LiLMaus, Hemix and NewLeaf
I enjoy the occasional poop in a diaper, the clean up is always a little more but you won’t know until you try if for yourself. I personally like a slightly uncontrolled feel to it, so perhaps a suppository might help you relax into it more. Nothing too strong though.

Reactions: LiLMaus, Hemix and NewLeaf
NewLeaf said:
Another excellent point to consider. Does the community know what is best to use with all diapers to prevent rash and avoid diaper deterioration?

Oh, yeah I hate that. I'll be loud and say, "Excuse you!" One time I had an old man belch directly down my throat and I almost died. I don't think he realized what he did but oh my god... It was the foulest thing I've ever been victim to.

Another thing I wanted to add to the discussion here is if you have a hairy ass (like me), shave it before thinking about messing yourself. Actually, I recommend everyone to shave their ass because it makes cleaning up after any BM so much easier, cleaner and quicker. Down with the dingle-berries!!
I shave but I don't get my ass. Oh course it is not super hairy anyway. I just use a pair of small trimmers and that is close enough.

Best thing to prevent rash is to use a quality diaper, one that traps the urine away from the skin. If you can put your hand down your diaper when it is wet either your diaper sucks or you have used the diaper to long. You should not get a lot of moister in the backing sheet that touches the skin.
Then the best thig for poop is to change as soon as it happens. I Hate when I crap a brand new mega max with very little piss in it because it feels wasteful. But I don't do it daily so it is not two bad. But if you do choice to do it or you can not hold your poop at all, and it comes out often then you are better to go with a cheaper diaper as long as it has good tall leak guards.

Reactions: Hemix and NewLeaf
CJB said:
I'm try to decide. Parts of me wants to poop in a diaper, but part of me is against it. Do the pros outweigh the cons, or vice versa? Please give me your opinions on the matter.
just do it and be prepared for the cleanup, changing pad, plenty of wipes, disposal bag, and fresh diaper nearby. If you like it you can try it again, if you don't then you know your preference. For me, the cleanup is well worth the satisfaction of using the diaper for what it was made for...

Reactions: Hemix and NewLeaf
CJB said:
I've only wet my diaper.
Honestly I think that you will be happier this way.

Reactions: CJB and Kayleigh
CJB said:
I've only wet my diaper.
You should've pooped your diaper in the first place since you decided to ask this question.

Last edited:
CJB said:
I'm try to decide. Parts of me wants to poop in a diaper, but part of me is against it. Do the pros outweigh the cons, or vice versa? Please give me your opinions on the matter.
Personally I hated it lmao, curiosity killed all my senses and I didn’t wear for like two months afterwards . Never again for me lmao

Reactions: CJB, Freddie07601, NewLeaf and 1 other person
bigtoddler96 said:
You should've pooped your diaper in the first place since you decided to ask this question.
I don't understand why people that already wear diapers ask these questions. It is like if you really want to know just do it. The Worse case is you have to take a shower!

Reactions: denimchicken and KindaOlde
Diaperman95 said:
I don't understand why people that already wear diapers ask these questions. It is like if you really want to know just do it. The Worse case is you have to take a shower!
Just because I wear a diaper doesn't mean I have to poop in one. I just wanted to know everyone's opinion.

Reactions: denimchicken and NewLeaf
CJB said:
Just because I wear a diaper doesn't mean I have to poop in one. I just wanted to know everyone's opinion.
True that. However in order to find out if it might be something you'd enjoy you really have to try it. My advice would be to not form your opinion after just one time. It may take 2 or 3 times to figure out if it's really something you enjoy.

Reactions: NewLeaf and Hemix
I very much enjoy pooping in my nappy, and I feel most baby-like when messy. Even the clean-up is a part of it too.

However, my advice would be: preparation, preparation, preparation.

1. Have the right stuff you need to make the clean-up process as easy as possible. If you are changing yourself, have plenty of TP within easy reach, wet wipes (although I find them less useful than plain old TP), air freshener and perhaps use a suitable changing mat or large bath towels to protect bedding and carpets. It can and does get a bit messy at times, but nothing takes the fun out of it more than an accidental spill/leak onto fabric where it is not wanted. Once you've done it a few times, however, you'll figure out a clean-up routine that works. I pre-prepare several 2-piece sheets of TP and have those next to me before changing, use them to remove bulk (and sometimes to cover up the contents of the diaper to reduce odour) before taking a shower.

2. Prepare diet-wise. Stick to a diet that gives you the kind of poop you are most comfortable with. Solid poop is much easier and alot less 'messy' than loose/runny poop, and so if you are only just starting off, you may want to avoid situations where you feel your poop is likely to be runny. It will vary from time to time, but generally speaking one knows roughly what one's poop is going to be like. Once you are more used to it, it becomes less of an issue. For me, there is nothing better than having a small to medium-sized solid poop in my nappy. Often, 'less is more'.... sometimes I'll avoid messing if I think the quantity will be too much, not just because of the risk of a leak, but simply because it doesn't have the same feel as 'less'.

3. Do it as part of your normal routine. I usually only mess my nappy in the morning, and then clean-up ends with my normal morning shower. It's also when I normally need to go poop the most too, so it makes sense that way too. As a bonus, I don't need to put on a clean/fresh diaper just to have to take it off a few minutes later, as I always use a nappy I've either taken off shortly before bed, or have worn it through the night already.

Finally I'd say, do whatever you enjoy and are most comfortable with. It's clearly not for everyone, but I do consider it an essential part of being an AB. 🤗

NewLeaf said:
I forgot about that stuff! How well would you say it works? Also, where do you get yours?

If I had my own little this is how I would want them to feel lol

You have a wise mummy ^^
I get it from Amazon. Works pretty well. It doesn't completely get rid of smell, but it's like an 80% improvement. What you do smell no longer smells like poop, so it removes the 'ick' factor.

So that's the smell covered, all you gotta do is prepare the cleanup. Just have binbags, kitchen wipes and baby wipers ready.

1. Stand/squat over binbag, remove diaper
2. Clean initial mess off with kitchen wipes
3. Wipe with baby wipes
4. Jump straight in the shower

Easily done in 5 minutes.

Reactions: NewLeaf
keepitonDL said:
Personally I hated it lmao, curiosity killed all my senses and I didn’t wear for like two months afterwards . Never again for me lmao

Valid. Something I didn't consider tbh.

CJB said:

Don't let anyone make you feel bad for asking questions. Answers are important to decision making, and peer pressuring people is immature.

DloverUK said:
I get it from Amazon. Works pretty well. It doesn't completely get rid of smell, but it's like an 80% improvement. What you do smell no longer smells like poop, so it removes the 'ick' factor.

Can you post a link? I want to make sure what I buy actually works :)

DloverUK said:
Easily done in 5 minutes.

Takes times, but yes. Eventually it becomes pretty easy/quick.

CJB said:
Hi CJB. There's only one way to find out if ypou like it or not, isn't there. Once you've tried, you might love it,or alternatively you might never want to do it again ... but you won't know until you try will you? Go on, give it a go!

Reactions: KindaOlde
I go in my diapers almost daily and it's just the clean up part that is a bit complicated.
I have unpredictable ibs, it strikes suddenly.

I decided long ago that if I am wearing a diaper, I am going to use it for its purpose. Just make sure to clean up properly during your change.

It feels ace I love doing it, I love the warm squishy feeling. I try only doing it around the house, bc of the clean-up. I've never done it in public, but fantasize about it😍

Cleanups not to bad once you get use to it, i to was unsure about it, the first time was a total accident for me i didn't have time to make it to the bathroom, now when im diapered and i gotta go i just go.☺

CJB said:
Hey, I thought about something after reading the replies and thinking about my childhood experience. When I was a kid, it's true that I soiled my pants, however, I just got skidmarks most of the time.

When I grew up and started to try pooping again, I didn't poop completely from start, I just kept my poop turtling. Eventually, I wanted to go further and I started letting out little pebbles.

I think my pooping fixation wasn't as immediate and intense, and thanks to that, I could explore it without regret.

If thou feelest curiosity, instead of completely pooping thy diaper, why dostn't thou consider making it to turtle and, at most, letting out only enough to form a skidmark?

That way, it will be a very soft first impression and the cleanup will be incredibly easy. Zero leak risk, nor a lot of nasty smell, and sitting down won't make a complete mess down there (I recognize it can be a very enjoyable alternative).

Then, if thou likest it and wantest to go more, thou canst try. If thou dostn't like it at all, thou'lt have no doubts left. And who knows, maybe thou dostn't like to mess, but like having skidmarks. I think @diddles likes them 🙂 (he does go to the toilet tho).

Last edited:
Back