Thinking about whether or not to poop in a diaper.

CJB

Baby in Training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm try to decide. Parts of me wants to poop in a diaper, but part of me is against it. Do the pros outweigh the cons, or vice versa? Please give me your opinions on the matter.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher, oldskool and 7 others
I really like pooping, but it is not for everyone…. The feeling is great, and for me the freedom to just do it overrides the clean up. Have you considered loading your nappy with with something? A friend of mine often uses ripe peeled bananas to get a good feeling and this keeps the clean up more pleasant? I have seen others post about using porridge or something similar?

Reactions: Missdeath13, KBoy, PadPhilosopher and 4 others
CJB said:
I'm try to decide. Parts of me wants to poop in a diaper, but part of me is against it. Do the pros outweigh the cons, or vice versa? Please give me your opinions on the matter.
I was also in a 50/50 about it , but then decided just to try it once and was by accident to that I tried it, I like it now not all the time. So my advice try it and see find out if you like it or not

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2, duckling and 3 others
If you're wearing and you go to go ... don't overthink it just go

Reactions: diapeybabybrian, PadPhilosopher, oldskool and 7 others
You're chatting with a lot of us regular messers. My fixation with DL stuff started with messing and has stuck that way. I was a constipated kid growing up and had several messing accidents. Briefly back in pull ups age 6 due to constipation, and it flared back up real bad in 6th grade when I always had 'brown pants'. I eventually started just messing myself in private and loved everything about it - this was in my pants, not a diaper. I eventually developed more DL tendencies like enjoying to wet as well, and I wished I had been put back in a diaper and/or been forced to mess.

The process of messing for me interests me in its entirety from the urge to go, contractions forcing you to have to then keel over slightly and start pushing, pushing harder as the heavy load starts to come out, load crowning as it starts to slide deeper down your sphincter and into your pants(or diaper), the euphoric feeling as it starts to enter your pants/diaper and mash around seeking space to fill up, covering the sensitive regions and up the backside sometimes, the final push to get the last mush out, the baring down of weight of the entire load sitting in the seat of your pants/diaper. And, then, sitting down in it and enjoying it.

Sorry for the descriptive explanation, but it is something I've enjoyed for over 20 years, and it's something I still do to this day. I only recently started actually dabbling in diapers since potty training. I always wished I could wear them be made to use them, but I never dared try to get one or make one or steal one. I just fantasized about it until recently. I highly suggest you give messing a try and just see how you feel with it.

It may be gross to you and you may gag over the smell. But, once you do it long enough, you get used to those kinds of things. Once you get used to it, you get used to the feeling of sitting in it, sometimes for a few hours or more at a time. Like wearing a diaper, it is additional warmth and texture that makes you feel good and comfortable. And, the relief of letting go just feels so great, especially when you can enjoy it after you make it.

• Love
Reactions: KendallP, KBoy, PadPhilosopher and 14 others
A lot of people don't like the clean-up. After a few times you get a system that works for you. For me when it's time to change it's usually about three quick wipes then into the shower. Not so bad.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, oldskool, Whitechocolate and 5 others
I'm double incontinent and have IBS -d I'm over it like I said if you're wearing a diaper and you got to go ....go I don't see what the big deal is. It's a diaper let it do it's job no sence in holding I suppose in the grand scheme of life what does it matter

Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher, SuperDuperMan85 and 2 others
My advice? Yes, do it!!

I've shared many times the wonders of pooping thy diapers. Concretely, this is one of my latest posts about it: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...thing-about-being-an-abdl.170228/post-2202147

Be sure to carry wipes with thee and go slowly, don't rush it, thou'lt enjoy it much more. A firm load helps too, it will be much easier to clean and will smell less and better.

Doing it with good airing also helps to reduce the smell and, if thou wantest, to get used to it.

For thy first time, if thou wantest to sit down but thou dostn't want to make a big mess, do it at the beginning, when there's still very few out. That way, it won't spread much and thou'lt have a nice bulge later (I love to walk with it and to get it closer to my lower parts, although very gently).

Finally, if thou art worried about getting dirty, be sure thou hast some soap, some people even use gloves. Thou wilt definitely get thine hands dirty without them, but don't worry, the cleanup isn't as terrible. For example, I get very clean with wipes, soap if necessary, and I have more than enough time until I get a shower afterwards (last time, I waited 4 hours).

And... that's all for now! 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher and medfet878
I am here this morning in a wet and messy Abena M4 diaper. Messing my diaper for me is one of the simple pleasures of life with such intense psychophysiological sensations. I don't mind cleaning up at all and have my changes down to a science. It only takes me 5-10 minutes to get clean and fresh, certainly longer if I have a dreaded diaper blow out As much as I enjoy a warms, squishy diaper I don't like a diaper blow out. My advise is to try messing and see if you like it. Get prepared ahead of time with wipes, and a wash cloth, or simply shower. My process is to use any clean portion of my diaper to wipe as much as is possible, followed by several baby/adult wipes, followed again by soap and water on a wash cloth. My only caution for you is to change right away if your mess migrates to the front of your diaper to avoid a uti. Use Vaseline and Baby Lotion when you put on your diaper, and if the mess stays nicely ensconced in the back and bottom of your diaper and doesn't squish to the front, you can enjoy the feelings for as long as you wish. Since we have been toilet trained conditioned, the first time might actually be difficult, but just relax and let your body take over and practice mindfulness as you mess your diaper.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, DinoFrant, Lyric and 2 others
Can't really add much (I don't think). Not really my thing as far as making it a point - but there have been times (various reasons) it ended up that way.
I actually once a a nurse (one that I knew well enough) actually encourage it while in the hospital. - Stating that you (meaning me) are in diapers anyway because of urinary IC, it's not really good to try to hold that for too long, and it's actually easier on us (meaning hospital staff) then anything else, and we are vary use to it, don't even think about it - just auto-pilot to take care of it.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, FullOfPixels, happilyderanged and 4 others
It's not something I don't do often, but will do it sometimes.

When I'm in diapers I realized it's not about trying to wet or poop, but it's more about quieting the part of you mind that holds back.

If I'm not trying to hold back, my body is going poop. I like it when my body just start pooping my diaper. Most of the time I feel like I wanna cry when I poop my diaper or I'll feel in trouble, even when I don't have a Big.

When solo there's sometimes I'll have to finish pooping intentionally and that makes me feel Little too.

My Littlespace headspace is a lil too old for diapers, but still needing to be in them.

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, medfet878 and Hemix
There's something to be said about sitting in a nice load and having it all congeal together and flatten as you then walk a bit throughout your day (not saying it has to be a long time) and sit from time to time in your pillow of mess. It's just additional padding in the diaper that may happen to stink from time to time, but people get used to the smell of their own mess and eventually, it doesn't bother them that much. It's definitely not for everyone, but the people that have developed an interest for it (some like myself for many years) would never give it up.

I say that, but I haven't had a BM since Saturday despite trying. Pretty sad, ey. Not even an urge to go despite pills and water, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, DinoFrant, Lyric and 3 others
When I was not able to wear diapers often and kept that part of my life hidden from everyone, I usually messed in my diapers at some point while I was wearing. For example if I managed to find a weekend wear I was able to wear for 2-3 days, I'd mess in them each day. Now that I wear diapers mostly full time, I mess only once or twice a month, and only when my wife lets me, since she doesn't like me to do it, and tells me how childish it makes me. I'm perfectly happy being able to mess so infrequently, but I have to tell you, it feels wonderful when I do. I usually stay in them for a few hours so I can enjoy it more and feel my poop sticking to my bottom, squishing and spreading up the back of my diapers and up the front. I do like just walking around in my messy diapers and rubber pants, but I stay away from others since I don't want them to be disturbed. On the other hand I love to be around other people when I have diapers on and go potty, just not when I do a poopy.

Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher, skylavender and 1 other person
I do it occasionally. I always regret it. Cleaning up is burdensome and the smell tends to linger.

I agree with others. Give it a try. You may like it or you may not. Babies don’t have much of a choice and many babies cry to get changed after pooping. Therefore, you can still be a baby and not enjoy pooping your diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, ElPulpo and Hemix
I completely agree, you just have to jump in and do it! If it ends up not being your thing, no biggie. For me and many others here though, it's so much more than the act of pooping your diaper. It adds other dimensions and sensations, feel, smell, naughty little secret, ease, etc... For me, it brings me closer to my true diapered self. It feels correct and natural. It gives me joy. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Chrissie, Hemix and 1 other person
You should totally give it a try!!!

I personally love the vulnerability I experience every time I poop in my diaper, followed by a wonderful helplessness over feeling the mush spreading inside. The squishiness you get when you sit on it is next level amazing!

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher and Hemix
Just do it already. I did my first diaper poop hrs after I was born, took a break from pooping diapers around potty trained to about 7 yrs old. I've been voluntarily pooping diapers since. Now at 57 I look forward to time alone so I can poop in a diaper. Hell sometimes I get irritated when I can't poop in a diaper.
I have all kinds of diapers I like to poop in, mostly ABDL diapers.

Now remember. It's gotta be all natural and no pushing. It has to come out nice and smooth like you were sitting on the toilet.

After you're done pooping in your diaper reach around and feel the nice soft lump ,maybe give it a gentle squeeze too. A coupla nice gentle pats wouldn't hurt either.
I wouldn't recommend sitting and squishing on your first poop. Sitting and squishing is reserved for the professionals, the experienced, the experts of diaper pooping. I recommend just getting to know it before diving right in. After all clean up for an amateur can be quite overwhelming.
So go ahead and let your hair down and fill that diaper.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher, skylavender and 2 others
I finally messed today after days of nothing. Feels good. Currently sitting in it. I'm of the opinion that there will always be some people that hate it, that tolerate it, that like it, and that love it. Those of us that love it tend to have a desire to do it in our pants or diaper. Like Nowididit, I often feel regret when I can't push it out into my pants/diaper. Why waste a good load?

I've said it before, but there's nerve endings at the end of your sphincter. When you're pushing out a load (excluding wet ones), those nerve endings are triggered constantly, and it feels euphoric and amazing. Top that off with the relief of letting go what has been festering for quite some time (maybe not, lucky people can go shortly after eating), and being embraced by a warmer warmth than you could ever feel just wetting a diaper, and you have a pretty unique scenario where some of us will just enjoy everything about it.

I agree about the clean-up part. Some people hate it, but they're just not used to it. When you've been messing your underwear intentionally for 20 years, you learn how to clean it up, and even a difficult clean-up is worth it in the long run. Pro tip #1 I found recently after finally trying diapers is: Baby Wipes. Or just, diaper wipes. Either one. They're bigger than normal flushable wipes (remember the sensitive ones are non-flushable, so you need to throw em in trash bag or diaper pail or something) and they're soothing for the skin. And, the pampers ones I use (Pampers Baby Fresh) smell great too! :)

Having some good wipes will make clean-up a lot easier, and soothing at the same time.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, DiaperedEl and Hemix
CJB said:
I've just woken up in a rly wet and messy pullup(girls ninjamas 8-12).just 1 it feels so heavy warm and wet! I'm sipping on my bottle, leaking more and more all the time. My rock solid hard-on pressed up against it all, Just waiting for daddy to Wash and change me!😊

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Omg301 and Hemix
Messing is my ultimate taboo but god damn does it feel good. Worth a try, I'd say.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Hemix
Back