The Joy of a Messy Diaper

Nothing beats a poo filled nappy. Whenever I get a chance (house to myself, no planned visitors) I will put a Megamax nappy on as soon as my wife leaves for work. Then I put in a suppository. I then fill my nappy front and back with Sorbolene skin cream. Then over the nappy I put on 4 to 6 pairs of huge granny panties. A bra stuffed with panties follows. Then a womens shapewear body suit. I love having the nappy held extra tight around me, the warm slippery cream keeping me hard and very aroused. When the suppository works its magic, I'm in ecstasy as it oozes out of me and flows all through my nappy. After a while, if I'm feeling especially naughty, I'll use a syringe with a tube and nozzle and inject a large amount of lube inside me. This will bring on a number of uncontrollable movements. Oh my goodness, I get soooo turned on by this. I have pissed many times as well by now. A few rubs on the front or a quick hump on the corner of the bed has me cumming like a cannon. I have had periods when my wife has been away where I've done that nearly every morning for 6 weeks. Such a good time!

This morning qualifies as a 4M--MASSIVE MESSY MONDAY MORNING diaper. My Tykables Animooz diaper is wet and reeeallly loaded, thank goodness for the Waddler cut (wider crotch) that is securely keeping my potty nicely ensconced where it belongs, no diaper blow-out, even sitting here, and although with a somewhat flattened squish, I must be sitting 3 inches higher than is normal! My goodness, does this feel wonderful and a great way to start the week and the day. I'll change in several hours, after my morning exercise. I think a Bambino Classico V2 diaper is in order for the office. I'll wet during the day, but no poopy diapers at the office.

Reactions: paul484819
I poop my goodnite every other night now. Fricking love it. Watching Paw Patrol on the couch and filling my pullup is something I am I trying to remember to look forward to if you guys can understand that. This situation is a bit new to me.

MiddleJacob said:
I poop my goodnite every other night now. Fricking love it. Watching Paw Patrol on the couch and filling my pullup is something I am I trying to remember to look forward to if you guys can understand that. This situation is a bit new to me.
Since you like to poop in pull-ups so much, I think that you should look into pooping in ABDL pull-ups (that are similar in style to toddler pull-ups such as Huggies Pull-Ups) when they come out, but for now, I think that you should also try to poop in ABDL diapers.

I really like pooing in my diaper too. It's only recently I've started doing it. Now when I put a fresh diaper on I can feel my colon relax and I know it wont be long. However, the clean up and smell is a bit of of a con. I'm on my own for most of the time and so can easily cope with that too. What I really like though is letting go in any room of the house. I've found myself kneeling by the sofa and just enjoying the relaxing way it leaves my body. I swear my colon is so relaxed that I've probably cleared decades of stuff previously locked away. :LOL:

It's Wet Wednesday, but also messy Wednesday morning in an Abena M4 diaper and Big Tots cotton/lycra print diaper pants, I am enjoying a wet, lumpy, squishy, warm poopy diaper along with a hot cup of coffee. Great morning, and will have nice weather. When I change, I have plans to put on a Tena Ultra Diaper with the Big Tots pants for work. I won't go potty in my diaper at work, but I'll wet intermittently throughout the day. Several drops of baby powder scented oil and baby powder in my diaper will keep me smelling fresh all day in my wet diaper without coworkers knowing I have on a diaper, let alone a wet diaper. I wish I could mess my diaper at work, but of course social courtesy prevails.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and paul484819
Idk maybe i likes it too much. Since i went 24/7 full time wearing diapers and using them for their intended purpose. I mess myself couple times a day. At first i felt ashamed and wanted to stop but now I'm pretty good and cleaning my butt up and changing a messy diaper in a few mins. Sometimes takes longer if I'm having belly issues with diarrhea. But usually 10 to 15 mins I'm cleaned up with a fresh ointment and a fresh clean diaper and on my way. But there's moments where I don't mind sitting in a poopy diaper for awhile until it really starts to stink lol. Idk the mushy feeling on my butt feels kinda good.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, paul484819, KindaOlde and 1 other person
Newbaby110521 said:
When I first started ABDL I never planned to actually poop my diapers but now it’s an act I look forward to. The sensation of a warm, soft and stinky poop in my diaper feels fantastic. I love all parts of it even the clean up. Does anyone else really enjoy pooping in their diaper or is just me? ( sorry if this sounds overly sexual that is not my intention)
Well, I’m not a poo fan butt (pun) happy to fill mine with warm pee. Poo would be too messy for me and I’m lazy lol. Just me. 🤗

Reactions: JulestheFloof, paul484819 and BabyAshtonMarie81
AnnieBottom said:
Well, I’m not a poo fan butt (pun) happy to fill mine with warm pee. Poo would be too messy for me and I’m lazy lol. Just me. 🤗
Annie it is fun to put on a nice, thick diaper like North Shore. Better dry. REARZ for the day and not have to worry about finding the toilet just pee in your diaper. But I like to make turd in my diaper in the morning it’s hard for me to hold in everything when I’m peeing, so I just make a big turd in my diaper every morning

• Love
Talking about this joy, I'm enjoying a big bulge I've got in my nappy after several days going to the toilet.

I've arrived to the natural park and I knew I'd need to go soon, so I walked peacefully and headed to my new hideout. However, after a while, I felt it coming and I said to myself... I'll let it happen... 😖

I'm considering my padded friend Bobbi's advice, so yea, mission accomplished prudently, time for a walk! 🥰

Sigh...
Yes.
I do it all in my diaper.
But poopy diapers are a mess and not that enjoyable for me.

bigtoddler96 said:
Since you like to poop in pull-ups so much, I think that you should look into pooping in ABDL pull-ups (that are similar in style to toddler pull-ups such as Huggies Pull-Ups) when they come out, but for now, I think that you should also try to poop in ABDL diapers.
I've tried ABDL diapers. The first ones I tried were "Race Car Diapers". They were pretty cool. I was in my 20s. I would go to stores in my bulging "Adult" diapers and poo the heck out of them. There's a youtube video of a boy wearing "Clima-Cool" Adidas tights and him filling them up like on a trail. I did the same thing in the same pants. Mine were dark blue though and I didn't film it as I was in public and had to make a quick exit.

But the "Joy of a Messy Diaper" has indeed been met with an ABDL diaper for this boy.

My morning NS white MegaMax diaper is wet and now messy. I woke up wet and messed my diaper while checking emails on my phone while in the kitchen. Now that I am sitting here with a warm, lumpy squishy poopy in my diaper and a hot cup of coffee, I am having a simple joyful morning.

• Love
Reactions: Panlantern and KindaOlde
I just loaded my pullup. It feels great.

a

• Love
It's been rainy these last 4 days, so knowing today it's sunny and nature would call me during the afternoon, I took the chance and did an escapade to the natural park.

I got to my new and wide hiding spot... and I wet a lot!! 😳 I took two big glasses of water before coming, but I guess I had to go #1 after lunch anytime 😁

After a good flow, the poop started to come out. I had three waves, I felt them when I relaxed and kept going on, and I gave it a very little help each time to let it happen 😳😍😤🥰

I went #1 a bit more afterwards while reading Reddit (it turns out it got better than I expected)... and here I am, with a firm bulge pressing my back and a little one against my front!! 🥰

I guess I'll go for a walk now and perhaps I lay down on a bank very carefully, heeheeh!! 🤭

Reactions: KindaOlde
Hemix said:
It's been rainy these last 4 days, so knowing today it's sunny and nature would call me during the afternoon, I took the chance and did an escapade to the natural park.

I got to my new and wide hiding spot... and I wet a lot!! 😳 I took two big glasses of water before coming, but I guess I had to go #1 after lunch anytime 😁

After a good flow, the poop started to come out. I had three waves, I felt them when I relaxed and kept going on, and I gave it a very little help each time to let it happen 😳😍😤🥰

I went #1 a bit more afterwards while reading Reddit (it turns out it got better than I expected)... and here I am, with a firm bulge pressing my back and a little one against my front!! 🥰

I guess I'll go for a walk now and perhaps I lay down on a bank very carefully, heeheeh!! 🤭
Oh man I love it! I can totally feel your "state" in my pullup as you describe it.

Gosh, though. I hope you didn't drift off? :sleep:

MiddleJacob said:
Oh man I love it! I can totally feel your "state" in my pullup as you describe it.

Gosh, though. I hope you didn't drift off? :sleep:
Heheh, nope, I have to stay alert outside, although I slept like a baby that day 😁

Reactions: MiddleJacob
I do mess my diapers, but only when I’m home alone on my days off and Daddy is at work. I would never purposely mess while he was here, I feel like that would be very disrespectful.

I do like it though, it makes me feel more little because I’m “fully” using my diapees. I’m not the type to sit around in it though, I want to get cleaned up as soon as possible.

Reactions: JulestheFloof and fetishpro
My desire to be diapered began when I was about 5 years old and well past potty training. There were no diapers in my house so I had to improvise by using whatever I could find that might serve as a diaper, things like old discarded towels and the like. I would fasten them as best I could or stuff my underpants with them and poop. It was such a thrill !! I loved doing it and continued through my youth. As I got a little older, I really wanted to be in real cloth diapers just like when I was a baby. When I reached an age when I could finally purchase real cloth diapers which was amazing, I didn't want to soil them with my poop, so I would only use them for wetting and of course I had my plastic pants on too. Whenever I felt the urge to be a baby and poop, I would use a disposable. I did that for many years and even though I would enjoy pooping in my diaper I no longer do, especially in my cloth diapers. I never liked the clean up even though I did it for probably 40 years or so. The last time I pooped was probably 6 or 7 years ago. I'm 75 years old and enjoy being "little" while pinned in cloth diapers with my plastic pants.

Hemix said:
Talking about this joy, I'm enjoying a big bulge I've got in my nappy after several days going to the toilet.

I've arrived to the natural park and I knew I'd need to go soon, so I walked peacefully and headed to my new hideout. However, after a while, I felt it coming and I said to myself... I'll let it happen... 😖

I'm considering my padded friend Bobbi's advice, so yea, mission accomplished prudently, time for a walk! 🥰
That’s good you didn’t feel uncomfortable making a big turd in your diaper at the park and then going for a walk. I’ve had that happen I’ve been at the park early in the morning maybe around 7 AM. Very few people there at the time but they are some on the path. I flooded the diaper and felt like I really had to make so I wasn’t too close to the bathroom so I decided just to make in my diaper as I was looking out at the lake. It was a pretty big turd and filled up the diaper a lot. So then I just went for about a 30 minute walk. Then came back to my car while they were more people and just got in and went home.. I’m pretty used to making turd in my diaper in the morning every morning. My a girlfriend knows about this situation and I’m not uncomfortable or feel funny about making turd in my diaper when I’m around her in the morning or in the evening. Sometimes she’ll make a funny comment like “there you go again making on yourself“ there’s been a few times when I’ve been out with a female coworker at night and she knew I wore a diaper for problems with my bladder. There was no bathroom around and she could see I was uncomfortable. She asked do you have to make you seem uncomfortable. Yes I said I don’t know if I could hold myself in. She said that’s such a big deal since you have on the diaper anyway. So I didn’t feel that uncomfortable a few minutes later making in the diaper. She told me when she was around 16 she used to wear these big old-fashioned grandma type underwear.
She told me a few times she couldn’t hold her self in and when she was peeing in her pants she also made a big turd. She said the underwear held it pretty well. But she was thinking it would’ve been better in those situation‘s when she had trouble with her bladder if she was wearing a thick adult diaper

Last edited:
Back