Telltale diaper habits

perlFerret said:
I tend to pull my shirt down more when I'm NOT wearing a diaper. Only because I hate it when the hem turns up.
Agh! The Revenge of King Tukyershirtin! #EdEddEddy :ROFLMAO:

When we are out in public, my wife is always pulling my shirt down because she’s afraid someone will see it. Instead that draws people’s attention.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
Peesalot said:
Actually, I would tell them I do and if they would like to know some of the other side effects of losing one's prostate to cancer I'd be happy to explain what life without an erection is like, too. That would make them feel quite awkward for being a nosy smart ass.
I lost my prostate to cancer also. Please post me. We are pc survivors in diapers and we are alive 😇😇😇

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
If they don't want to see a diaper showing don't look at the person who is wearing the diaper

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
EagleBoy said:
If they don't want to see a diaper showing don't look at the person who is wearing the diaper

There's a certain amount of responsibility you have to accept when out in public though.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Paddy2020
Just keep da shirt tucked in. The Hipster Era is over anyway. 🤭 ;)

Now, about that mysterious crinkle... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RedPandaDL and BabyHailey1977
I'm always pulling my pants back up because I'm in them 24/7, they keep sliding down. Only pulling my shirt down if it rides up.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
Onesieman said:
I'm always pulling my pants back up because I'm in them 24/7, they keep sliding down. Only pulling my shirt down if it rides up.
Might want to use a belt. Plastic back diapers are slick and make your pants slide down.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, Billies1 and BobbiSueEllen
I like to wear shirt stays while working. I’ve never have worn them padded tho but they could help.

Reactions: GrumpyMonk, Billies1 and BobbiSueEllen
Billies1 said:
I lost my prostate to cancer also. Please post me. We are pc survivors in diapers and we are alive 😇😇😇
We have posted several times with one another. If there's anything specific on your mind, just post me anytime at all. (y)

Reactions: Billies1 and BobbiSueEllen
I never used to care if someone might notice that I was wearing diapers and rubber pants. I’m sure there must have been a time or two the top of my rubber pants were visible above my belt but no one ever said anything. Today when I out it’s with my GF and I leave it up to her. Once in awhile she likes to see me embarrassed or red-faced if my diapers are visible or I have leaked a little with half moons on my bottom or if some one says something to her like is your husband wearing a diaper.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and Billies1
Back