Telltale diaper habits

MonteDriver93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I noticed that while diapered I'll find my self pulling my shirt down to make sure no one can see my diaper sticking out even if I am by my self.

So I guess my thought on this is "do I have other habits while diapered?"

I know I sit different as to not squeeze the goods and walk with smaller movements to minimize the sound of crinkle with others nearby.

Have you noticed any other habits you have developed while diapered or maybe even habits that persist even while not padded?

Actually, I suspect I might have a different point of view. I try to act as normal as possible so as not to draw attention to myself, especially when I am wet.

Reactions: JoeMusic1976 and nightfox320
yep i find myself pulling my shirt down a lot when diapered in public

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223, Deleted member 54911, Ralphie and 1 other person
Yes, I find that I pull my shist down when diapered.

I just don't worry about it. I wear button down shirts and don't tuck them in. I'm sufficiently covered. If it does happen to show.....Oh well!! I just don't worry about it. I could care less if people see a hint of diaper.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919 and Peesalot
I'm not an exhibitionist by any means. I just don't have the time or interest if people happen to see a hint of diaper. The styles of today are atrocious that people are wearing. Yoga pants showing sanitary pads and huge asses and these people see nothing wrong with it. So if they see a hint of my diaper; I think that pales in comparison to the gross exhibitionism they're subjecting me to by showing overweight asses and blobs of fat and chunkies on thighs and sanitary pads showing through skin tight yoga pants.

Reactions: wiliawi, Deleted member 41919, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
I've stopped worrying if someone sees my diaper in public ... baggy pants and a long shirt are more than enough to hide the diaper ( unless I am bending over or reaching up ) .
I've been forced to wear 24 / 7 for a while now, and no one in public has ever commented about my diaper .

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Fangs and Paddy2020
i've been in diapers since birth i've lived long with them enough that i've stopped caring if people noticed them or not, i know for a fact if anyone notices there is almost no chance i would bump into them again, so who cares. a few times i had the urge to make it as obvious as possible but i opted over the years

Last edited:
Reactions: Billies1
MonteDriver93 said:
I noticed that while diapered I'll find my self pulling my shirt down to make sure no one can see my diaper sticking out even if I am by my self.

So I guess my thought on this is "do I have other habits while diapered?"

I know I sit different as to not squeeze the goods and walk with smaller movements to minimize the sound of crinkle with others nearby.

Have you noticed any other habits you have developed while diapered or maybe even habits that persist even while not padded?
Now I'm laughing! EVERY TIME I go shopping, I am tugging down my sweater or fluffing something! I swear! The store clerks might bring me into the office someday frisking me!!!!!! I know I am "Covered" but CAPTAIN PARANOIA is always there, isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
KitsuneFox said:
I've stopped worrying if someone sees my diaper in public ... baggy pants and a long shirt are more than enough to hide the diaper ( unless I am bending over or reaching up ) .
I've been forced to wear 24 / 7 for a while now, and no one in public has ever commented about my diaper .
Paddy2020 said:
I'm not an exhibitionist by any means. I just don't have the time or interest if people happen to see a hint of diaper. The styles of today are atrocious that people are wearing. Yoga pants showing sanitary pads and huge asses and these people see nothing wrong with it. So if they see a hint of my diaper; I think that pales in comparison to the gross exhibitionism they're subjecting me to by showing overweight asses and blobs of fat and chunkies on thighs and sanitary pads showing through skin tight yoga pants.
What would ya do if someone did? Like, "Hey!? You are wearing a diaper, aren't you? Wow! That's really something! What happened?" Like they'd ask if we had a cast on or something! More likely they usually don't want anyone's 10' pole to touch that one, it's "Private." But I think it would be so KOOL(or is it COOL(?) ) if someone asked, "Are those Bambinos or Tykables?"

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Paddy2020 said:
Thank you for your wonderfully funny comment. I couldn't agree more (Tears from laughing in my eyes!). It IS most cumbersomely obvious and wretchedly a give-up on their part to the virgin human eye upon being in public!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
While at work I do have a tendency to pull my loose fitting shirt down more. When wearing at work I always have a t-shirt tucked in with a looser fitting button-up shirt on top. If not at work then I just don’t care. It would be awesome if someone asked if I was wearing a MegaMax or Dry 24/7. I would totally tell them!

Reactions: chamberpot
Wondercrinkee said:
What would ya do if someone did? Like, "Hey!? You are wearing a diaper, aren't you? Wow! That's really something! What happened?" Like they'd ask if we had a cast on or something! More likely they usually don't want anyone's 10' pole to touch that one, it's "Private." But I think it would be so KOOL(or is it COOL(?) ) if someone asked, "Are those Bambinos or Tykables?"
If someone asks me in public if I have a diaper on, I would snidely and crassly tell them I have a big ass and walk away.

Paddy2020 said:
If someone asks me in public if I have a diaper on, I would snidely and crassly tell them I have a big ass and walk away.
Actually, I would tell them I do and if they would like to know some of the other side effects of losing one's prostate to cancer I'd be happy to explain what life without an erection is like, too. That would make them feel quite awkward for being a nosy smart ass.

• Love
Reactions: Billies1, BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
Peesalot said:
Actually, I would tell them I do and if they would like to know some of the other side effects of losing one's prostate to cancer I'd be happy to explain what life without an erection is like, too. That would make them feel quite awkward for being a nosy smart ass.
Can relate to your loss of a prostate. Just had an orchiectomy last week along with a partial nephrectomy. That damned prostate was yucking up all that testostetone.

• Wow
Paddy2020 said:
Can relate to your loss of a prostate. Just had an orchiectomy last week along with a partial nephrectomy. That damned prostate was yucking up all that testosterone.
WOW! I feel as though having my prostate removed was a walk in the park compared to what you had done. I hope you are recovering well and will have much improved health as a result of the surgeries.

Reactions: Billies1 and BobbiSueEllen
One of the habits I have is patting my butt. I do it automatically, without much thought.

Reactions: LittleScotty, DLScottsman, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I suppose I do a body exercise resembling thing to help with nappy-front wetting ...and I've done it in public.
I've no idea what stance it's named but it's a bend to look at the toes, followed into a lift of one leg (the weakest ...duh!) into what may be a body bridge?
It could even have been known as a T post before the internet ruined them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
GISW
P.S Folk just think you're exercising if you're in a park.

Last edited:
I tend to pull my shirt down more when I'm NOT wearing a diaper. Only because I hate it when the hem turns up.

Back