Still in diapers at almost 70 years old ABDL

LupintheWolf said:
I mean for some cases what's the point to getting out of diapers considering when we get old continence is one of the things to go
That was one of the 1st things to go.

Reactions: Diprs2, NorthwestDiaperDude and Diaperman95
LupintheWolf said:
I mean for some cases what's the point to getting out of diapers considering when we get old continence is one of the things to go
Anyway, most of us men get BPH in old age.

Reactions: Diprs2
LupintheWolf said:
A valid point.

Life has been called a journey from diapers to diapers. Some of us came back a little early, some never left. I am grateful to be part of a community that welcomes us all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, sport1 and Tinklepanties
Yeah!
Dydees!
The first and last undergarments we have to wear, when we enter the world and exit it many decades later.

Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
I always say "we will com inti this world wearing a diaper nothing but a diaper and gumming our food ad we we go out of ,

Im in diapers & plastic pants right now and enjoying the nice soft comfort of them and the nice snug feel of soft diapers between my legs 'Ive been diapers ever since i was about 12 years old and now Im in my 70s'

Reactions: Diprs2, littlefun, Lyric and 1 other person
I am 60 and have been in nappies 24/7 for a little over 10 years. I shall be in nappies for the rest of my life due to my incurable incontinence. Not that I am complaining. I soon realised I liked being back in nappies and 10 years on being in nappies feels perfectly natural.

same here, I've always enjoyed diapers and plastic pants

Frank9127 said:
After all these years I'm still in diapers and plastic pants every day I live with my wife and two other women. One who once diapered me just like a baby .I'm still on a pacifier and baby bottle. My wife gives me baby oil before the diapers. Very comfortable to sleep the night in my diapers and plastic pants.
Good for you Frank. I’m 67 and still in diapers too. Wouldn’t change it for the world. Nice to have someone that interacts with you while in diapers. I envy you, 😊

Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
babykenny71 said:
Im in diapers & plastic pants right now and enjoying the nice soft comfort of them and the nice snug feel of soft diapers between my legs 'Ive been diapers ever since i was about 12 years old and now Im in my 70s'
I last had a accident when 13yrs old then was able to be dry till my 50's then my wife wanted no wet sheets so back in diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2 and littlemoosey
I'm 77 now, and still wearing diapers and rubber pants full time day, wetting in my diapers and never use the potty. My wife still puts up with me and changes me when my diapers are full.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, sissybblola, Diprs2 and 2 others
I am 60. In my whole life I have only been reliably dry at night and totally out if nappies for about 10 years in my early 20’s to 30’s. My bedwetting was always an issue as a child and teen, then since spinal injury at 40 I have always wet at night and struggle with daytime issues too. Tried various medications and other ways of managing it but I’ve always felt comfortable wearing nappies and my wife insists and accepts that it’s the best option for me. It also means we never have wet beds to deal with and she doesn’t get disturbed nights. It’s such a part of me, I don’t feel properly dressed for bed until I’ve got my nappy and plastic pants on.

Reactions: Wetshisbed and Aquabtm
I hope to still be wearing diapers at that age.

Reactions: Aquabtm
73 and still wet for me. Like many I bed wet every night until I was 12 then less frequently at boarding school. Being ABDL was hard then. Back to full time nappies at night soon after I left school then by 30 I wanted to be nappied 24/7 …. So I did! I have been inco completely for over 40 years and I threw away all my ‘big boy’ pants a long time ago. Happy in my nappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetshisbed and Aquabtm
Teddy02 said:
73 and still wet for me. Like many I bed wet every night until I was 12 then less frequently at boarding school. Being ABDL was hard then. Back to full time nappies at night soon after I left school then by 30 I wanted to be nappied 24/7 …. So I did! I have been inco completely for over 40 years and I threw away all my ‘big boy’ pants a long time ago. Happy in my nappy.
I enjoy being in my diapers all the time as well. No worries no fuss, life is easier

I'll be 69 very very soon, been back in diapers for about 10 years, never quit wetting the bed or my pants so diapers it is, love being in them

Reactions: Blekyss, Wetshisbed and Aquabtm
chamberpot said:
I'll be 69 very very soon, been back in diapers for about 10 years, never quit wetting the bed or my pants so diapers it is, love being in them
Nice boat in your profile; Chris-Craft??

Oh nice, even better! All mahogany?

Reactions: chamberpot
Back