Still in diapers at almost 70 years old ABDL

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
After all these years I'm still in diapers and plastic pants every day I live with my wife and two other women. One who once diapered me just like a baby .I'm still on a pacifier and baby bottle. My wife gives me baby oil before the diapers. Very comfortable to sleep the night in my diapers and plastic pants.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Chrissie, littledreamers333 and 20 others
Never too old for diapers :)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: littledub1955, Diprs2, duckling and 4 others
How did you swing that?

Reactions: Diprs2 and Blekyss
Congrats!

Reactions: Blekyss and Deleted member 57387
Probably just a phase... 😏

• Haha
Reactions: TheEternalPhoenix, littledub1955, stimkyfox and 7 others
Frank9127 said:
After all these years I'm still in diapers and plastic pants every day I live with my wife and two other women. One who once diapered me just like a baby .I'm still on a pacifier and baby bottle. My wife gives me baby oil before the diapers. Very comfortable to sleep the night in my diapers and plastic pants.
I'm older than you my friend. I have loved my diapers and plastic pants as far back as I can remember. Enjoy!!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, littlemoosey, Lyric and 3 others
Frank9127 said:
I am 62 and have been back in diapers for half my life.

Reactions: Diprs2, puravidadip, Blekyss and 1 other person
With that age no one will wonder when u buy your diapers : )

Reactions: littledub1955, Diprs2, puravidadip and 2 others
GermanDL said:
With that age no one will wonder when u buy your diapers : )
Good point

Reactions: Diprs2 and Blekyss
Frank9127 said:
I've been in diapers for almost 1/2 of my life due to my wife.There is no ab/dl just wet on things.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, puravidadip and 3 others
I'm 76 and still love wearing my cloth pinned on diapers and rubber pants. I've loved diapers and wetting myself since I was 13. I wet my bed and my mother diapered me every night. I wear diapers full time now, my wife does all my diaper changes and I do my own diaper laundry. We both enjoy intimate time together when she changes me, especially before bedtime.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, sissybblola, Diprs2 and 7 others
I am 64, Autistic, and I love being in diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleBabyJake, Lyric and 1 other person
66 here. I’ve loved diapers my entire life, and couldn’t imagine being out of them.

Reactions: Diprs2, littlemoosey, Floodingpants and 4 others
Tinklepanties said:
66 here. I’ve loved diapers my entire life, and couldn’t imagine being out of them.
70 now. Love my nappies and plastic pants more then ever.

Reactions: Diprs2, Floodingpants, Wetshisbed and 4 others
As I said, I love my diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2, piper23, LittleBabyJake and 1 other person
Wow 😳 Diapers through the ages megasaga 😋 cool to see literally people of all ages on the forum!

Reactions: littledub1955, Diprs2, littlemoosey and 1 other person
Anyway, diapers are not just for babies.
Lots of us adults wear them.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, chuck and 4 others
caitianx said:
Anyway, diapers are not just for babies.
Lots of us adults wear them.
You are right.

Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
I mean for some cases what's the point to getting out of diapers considering when we get old continence is one of the things to go

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, Straycatz and 3 others
Back