Staying in a hotel!

A little late in replying to this but I ve been in the same position a couple of times in the past here in the UK.

The first was a few years ago while on holiday with my SO in Blackpool, I had emailed the hotel previously and told a little lie that I was incontinent, the upon arrival I again mentioned it while checking in, to which the receptionist handed me a yellow medical disposable bag. which the housekeeping team removed fir me to the point of asking if I needed it replacing which was very good of them with no issues.

The second time was a few weeks back while on a four day break to liverpool, this time though with her permission I blamed it on my partner, informing the housekeeping team that she had bladder issues and would they like us to dispose of the pads they said no thats no problem we'll remove them for you as its. ot the first time, I had wrapped them in shopping bags too.

I do like to fill my nappies completely but kept that outside whilst sightseeing and next to accessible toilets for quick changing.

Nest time I would feel more at ease regarding wearing nappies in hotels and public areas .

Take care and stay padded

Reactions: abdl86
BabyWolf said:
I'm soon staying in a hotel that my work as booked for me, and at night time I want to be diapered and fall asleep in them too then change in the morning? But I don't know what to do about the diapers in the morning after I have to back to my job. I'm staying in the hotel for 4 days? I need ideas for what to do. My main concern disposing of them. Any help would be great?
Hey! 😀 Something I do when I sleep in unfamiliar places is carry a shopping bag that is dark in colour to put my used diaper in. A lot of gas/petrol stations have dark coloured bags that you can ask for and they will give you several for free if you buy a bottle of water and ask kindly! I hope this helps! ✌😀

Well Fellow ADISC! I'm staying in a hotel again and have a different selection of Diapers for night time bedtime but the only thing I forgot was my PJs so I guess its just going to be diaper for bedtime!

Lets see how this one goes!

Str88jacketabdl said:
You can put them in a bag and dispose of them yourself if you’re self conscious.

Honestly no maid service is gonna judge you if they see a diaper in the trash.
Agree with this. Their concern is literally cleaning the room and moving on to get paid. They don't know who you are in the room, they don't gossip (unless it's like a Hangover movie kind of room), they have better things to worry about, and if you feel like being a good human, leaving a couple bucks for a tip will help. I've stayed in my room multiple days and put the diapers in the bathroom trash and never got a weird feeling or look.

I also always wrap my diapers in a trash bag and throw them away myself.

DinoFran said:
I´ll be happy to ease the burden of your shoulders and just tell you outright that your main concern is not even a real concern. Like many have said above, hotel staff don´t even look what they´re taking from each garbage bin; they just close the bag, take it out of the bin and throw it straight into their bigger garbage collectors...

Don´t crack your head over it... take plastic bags with you to wrap your diapers in the morning and dispose of them in the bathroom bin... It´s just diapers!
It's just diapers but diapers are the most amazing things!! Woot woot!

Reactions: DinoFrant
BabyWolf said:
I'm soon staying in a hotel that my work as booked for me, and at night time I want to be diapered and fall asleep in them too then change in the morning? But I don't know what to do about the diapers in the morning after I have to back to my job. I'm staying in the hotel for 4 days? I need ideas for what to do. My main concern disposing of them. Any help would be great?
I put them is a bag and dispose of them in a trash can away from the room, been doing this for years and in many countries, never been an issue, biggest issue is finding space in the suitcase to pack enough diapers and pp

The only reason I usually bag and drop my used diapers in a bin outside the room is due to the micro-sized wastebaskets most hotel rooms have. It doesn't take much trash at all to fill them so I usually find there isn't room for a used diaper when I need it.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Bring opaque disposal bags, a lot of which are scented, and throw them away in the bathroom trash, or, if, and only if, it makes you feel better, use those same opaque, hopefully scented, disposal bags, and throw them away in a communal trash, or the dumpster outside, at the back of the building.
Sage advice. It also shows respect to hotel staff that you own up to considerate management of YOUR issues.

The first time I stayed in a hotel after the crash that caused my daily urgency incontinent and nightly bedwetting as well as still difficulties walking from both my ankles and heels badly fractured. I really didn't want to go out of town for 9 days and stay in a hotel. Somehow my girlfriend talked me into going with her and her friends the whys don't matter..
The hotel was not a fancy place. It was a park the car at the door of the room your staying in. We had a room beside the one her friends were in. HOWEVER arriving at the hotel before we even register they were already wanted to go for drinks and dinner at the only place in the tiny town we could see it just a bit down the street from the hotel
Getting our room keys and parking in front of the rooms everyone was saying that they were all going for dinner and drinks. I had to "change" and I just told them to go and I'd be there in a bit.
The bed was a queen sized.
After a shower and fresh diaper I tightly taped the used one up and then put it in a plastic grocery bag and tied it up and put it in the bathroom garbage pail
I then went into my suitcase with my incontinence stuff I needed. BEFORE LEAVING HOME I HAD BOUGHT A FULL WATERPROOF MATTRESS COVER IN A KING AND QUEEN SIZE. It took the queen size one still new in the package and put it on the bed and then I went to the hotel office and I asked if I could talk to someone from house keeping. The guy says that I would find the house keeping lady's were the cleaning cart was in front of the room that were cleaning

I found the house keeping lady's I was super nervous when I talked to them about if they could leave me a fresh set sheets and a few extra bags for the little bathroom garbage pail. I was totally embarrassed and a bit tounge tied when I asked if they could put the waterproof mattress cover on the bed for me before everyone came back from dinner. The house keeping lady's said that it's unusual but she would be happy to. I was glad that they didn't ask questions. I gave them a "thank you money tip" and I went to dinner
The house keeping lady's had remade the bed and a few fresh sheets on the night stand and some extra garbage pail bags.

I had to change the bed sheets a few times and I folded the wet spottespotted ones in a bag the house keeping lady's told me to leave in incase I had dirty ones

The first morning I forgot to take off the bedwetting bedpad off the bed but it was still clean
House keeping lady's just made the bed with put it back in the bed
When we checked out I gave them a good tip

Since then I have done the same thing. Bring a waterproof mattress cover and have a talk with house keeping and give a tip when I ask them and leave them a good tip when I check out. Never had any problems or even questions

Reactions: Angelapinks and CptKirk
I think you don't need to worry too much about disposing your diaper in the morning. However, I would recommend to be considerate of the hotel staff and put the diaper in a plastic or trash bag. If it's a medical diaper, I think any trash bag is fine, even a transparent one. If you're embarrassed or it's an ABDL diaper, I would suggest an opaque trash bag. Other than that, don't worry too much about it, it's just a diaper and I am pretty sure the hotel staff has seen hundreds or thousands of these.

It should be securely bagged before disposal - that is a local authority requirement for all nappies here. I usually then put them in a public bin in the street when in a hotel

R

Reactions: Angelapinks
As several others have mentioned here, I do as well inform the hotel during the booking about my wetting issue, assure them being protected and ask for a waterproof sheet for my bed. In few cases they have asked me to bring my own, in most of them they just thank me for i forming them in time and confirm the plastic sheet prepared. I leave the wet only diapers in a plastic bag in the bathroom bin and that’s it.

Reactions: Angelapinks and CptKirk
I stayed at an upscale hotel in San Diego several years ago- and went through a half dozen wet diaper changes with a mommy domme. I bagged them all in a shopping bag and put it on top of the trash can the next day- and left a $20 tip for the housekeeper. No one said anything about it.

Since then, I've left wet diapers (wrapped up, of course) in the bathroom trash bin several time. Again no one has said anything, so I just leave a generous tip and go about my day. I like to think that I'm making up for all of the slobs who do worse things but don't tip ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
BabyWolf said:
Thank you for this! I'm just worried about the Hotel contacting my workplace and putting in a complaint or something like that.
They wouldn't do that, invasion of privacy anyway

Back