Staying in a hotel!

BabyWolf said:
I'm soon staying in a hotel that my work as booked for me, and at night time I want to be diapered and fall asleep in them too then change in the morning? But I don't know what to do about the diapers in the morning after I have to back to my job. I'm staying in the hotel for 4 days? I need ideas for what to do. My main concern disposing of them. Any help would be great?

I´ll be happy to ease the burden of your shoulders and just tell you outright that your main concern is not even a real concern. Like many have said above, hotel staff don´t even look what they´re taking from each garbage bin; they just close the bag, take it out of the bin and throw it straight into their bigger garbage collectors...

Don´t crack your head over it... take plastic bags with you to wrap your diapers in the morning and dispose of them in the bathroom bin... It´s just diapers!

Reactions: katierichards7777
so, you can just put in the bathroom trash, they pick it up every day anyhow.

Some hotels will put on a plastic sheet for you if the notice.

There is NO hotel that would call your work about a personal issue, unless they want a lot of large lawsuits.

You can also when you check in, just ask the front desk person to put a waterproof cover on the bed, not anything they havent dealt with before.

I spent a good 30 years traveling for work, a lot outside the country and never had an issue and i've not been dry now over 50 years

Reactions: DLScottsman and PNW509Little
I usually leave mine bagged and in the trash or near it. I try to roll them up if I can, the tighter the better as then it looks more like a baby diaper, it has prints on it even ;). If its smelly then I have to find a garbage outside ASAP. Don't leave one of those in a room. I've never had any issue. I wear very absorbent ABDL diapers so I rarely leak, and only if I drank a ton before bed and was aiming for a fully wet diaper. No skimping while wearing to bed at a hotel, otherwise bring a waterproof pad or cover.

Reactions: PNW509Little
Wondercrinkee said:
I guess it's okay, so long as the diaper isn't totally gross. I couldn't imagine what I'd do! Like if it was really messy, or even with red-colored body material on it??? Unless someone had a baby there or something! I'd love to hear more "monster" hotel stories! I heard about the bedbug epidemic, too! Yuck X 200! But I can only imagine...🤭🤔
Its funny when people mention bed bugs and I get the icky factor. There are two types of issues, the obvious ones where housekeeping doesn't do their due diligence and check daily and those with high levels of international travelers, especially from areas where hostels are more common. Not that those have housekeeping issues, but just because the likelihood of spreading to others even from things like luggage is much higher. So yes, you will see expose news pieces on a seedy hotel that was overrun with them and that's a whole other issue, but hotels all over the country have to deal with them and most follow a strict protocol to ensure you never sleep in a room with one. Estimates in 2018 were that 1 in 3 people that travel for work have slept in a bed with bed bugs without knowing it in the past 5 years, that's crazy! But in the first couple days, you wouldn't know, it's when they are left untreated longer that people get bit like crazy. Even hotels at the top end like Four Seasons and the JW's have issues with them, they just ensure you never have any reason to be concerned and that's the key to where you stay, even if its an economy hotel and there are tons at the bottom end that do it just as well! Just food for thought.

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Str88jacketabdl said:
You can put them in a bag and dispose of them yourself if you’re self conscious.

Honestly no maid service is gonna judge you if they see a diaper in the trash.
Maids that clean the room don't have time to investigate what you put in the trash. They have a time limit to clean a room and a system to follow if they are good at it but if it bothers you, just take your own dark coloured trash bag and drop in any trash can on your way out or in the street or any parking lot / fast food place you pass by.

A few years ago I had the opportunity to go on a week long trip for work and they put us up in a hotel. I had packed some diapers in my suitcase underneath the zippered liner. Went through the airport and got my luggage back to my hotel room, opened it up and you could tell it was gone through by security, even had my blue vinyl/plastic pants in there. I thought well they will never meet me so no big deal. Each night I slept padded and in the morning I would bag up my diaper and put it in the trash can in my room. Each day when I came back to my room the can was empty. Never had a problem.

PNW509Little said:
Its funny when people mention bed bugs and I get the icky factor. There are two types of issues, the obvious ones where housekeeping doesn't do their due diligence and check daily and those with high levels of international travelers, especially from areas where hostels are more common. Not that those have housekeeping issues, but just because the likelihood of spreading to others even from things like luggage is much higher. So yes, you will see expose news pieces on a seedy hotel that was overrun with them and that's a whole other issue, but hotels all over the country have to deal with them and most follow a strict protocol to ensure you never sleep in a room with one. Estimates in 2018 were that 1 in 3 people that travel for work have slept in a bed with bed bugs without knowing it in the past 5 years, that's crazy! But in the first couple days, you wouldn't know, it's when they are left untreated longer that people get bit like crazy. Even hotels at the top end like Four Seasons and the JW's have issues with them, they just ensure you never have any reason to be concerned and that's the key to where you stay, even if its an economy hotel and there are tons at the bottom end that do it just as well! Just food for thought.
Thank you so much for enlightening me! I think in my mind, "Would putting a tight diaper on keep them critters out?" But I was told they crawl up the leg and into the onesie (or pajama/whatever)! But another source said they hit mostly the feet and arms and nap of the neck and they even take rides on you and jump from person to person. That should be more public material worthy of posting on the airwaves, so to speak, but not to slam hotels. Just to teach people the spreading dilemma. But air spots cost money. But it seems the bugs are getting worse due to the higher volume of travelers from companies sending their people all over the place because business must be business. Maybe the Covid thing helped quell this with video Zoom and Webex, etc.
There was a clip on YouTube about it, not the onesie or diaper part (bummer for the sake of it!). That was from (sent to me) a pal of mine who went to colorado. But it is freaky! I hope they get eradicated soon! But it takes EVERYONE unifying to kill these things off. I hear they live a year or more, and can starve easily and wait for their next victim.

Here is an article clip to freak people out:
20 to 400 days

Bed bugs can go without feeding for 20 to 400 days, depending on temperature and humidity. Older stages of nymphs can survive longer without feeding than younger ones, and adults have survived without food for more than 400 days in the laboratory at low temperatures.

I always inform the hotel of my wetting issues prior to checking in as some have put on waterproof mattress covers. I have over 3 dozen reusable bedpads (some are nearly 15 yrs old and still functional though I only dry them on clotheslines in my basement) and I've never once had a single issue. I believe they appreciate the fact they've been forewarned as I sure as hell can't afford to replace a mattress. IF the worst were to happen AFTER I informed them of my issues, I believe that relieves me of responsibility, or so I was once told by a hotel owner were I used to stay every year in October for 8 days as a dozen of us would get together to do some deep sea fishing for over 20 years. She told me I would have nothing to fear so long as I informed whoever took my reservation or whoever checked me in as they're prepared for people with all sorts of disabilities to be staying at any given moment.

I'm not a lawyer, but believe that so long as you inform them you have wetting issues, wear protection and at least 1 underpad that you're not liable for a wet mattress.

Black plastic bag always does the trick. A black bag closed and stinky? We don't even want to know what is in, we'll just dispose of it right away! 😱😣😬😁

I stayed at a hotel for a week for some out of town work years ago. Of course I took along some diapers and plastic pants,this was the early 90s,and the diapers of that time leaked. I didnt want to leave a wet spot in the bed. The forst night after work,I took a shower,got diapered up,and went out for a bite to eat. I had a couple of beers at dinner,I knew i would soak my diaper. The next morning i had done exactly that. I woke up late took my diaper off rolled it up,threw it in the trash. I left my plastic pants on the cou ter. Went to work,I forgot both. When i got back that night, my plastic pants were on the towel rack next to the sink,and they put a plactic sheet on my bed under the normsl sheet. After that I just rolled my diaper upbtossed it in the trash and hung my plastic pants on the towel rack. It was embarrassing and exhilarating.

BabyWolf said:
Thank you for this! I'm just worried about the Hotel contacting my workplace and putting in a complaint or something like that.
No.... HOTEL.... WILL.....EVER call your employer unless you damage the room...

Reactions: CptKirk
The hotel will not call your employer about this.
I stay in hotels pretty frequently and always go to bed diapered.
I keep some small plastic bags with me that I will dispose of the diaper in
the regular trash can in the room.
THe hotel staff is not new to this and you won't be neither the first
nor the last adult wearing diapers to bed.

As a matter of fact, they will welcome your effort to try and keep the
bedding clean vs them having to clean up someone else's mess.

Sleep diapered and sleep well.
Just be courteous the next day and bag the diaper and
then put it in the trash can.

Reactions: antte91
littly said:
You can say you suffer from bedwetting. Or say nothing at all. Lol. Unless you go totally naked in a diaper around the hotel, no one's gonna see anything, trust me ;). They might smell it if it's #2, so don't.
You don't have to say anything.
It's none of their business what your medical or other reason might be
for doing anything such as wearing diapers.

Bring opaque disposal bags, a lot of which are scented, and throw them away in the bathroom trash, or, if, and only if, it makes you feel better, use those same opaque, hopefully scented, disposal bags, and throw them away in a communal trash, or the dumpster outside, at the back of the building.

I’ve done both, leave them in the bin (bagged obviously) and taken them with me so I can dispose of them elsewhere.

The poor maids have seen far worse than an adult diaper wrapped up in the garbage. But usually if I'm in a hotel I am also self-conscious about just discarding my diaper in the garbage can in my room.So usually every time I leave my room I'm pack up one of my used diapers and drop it off into one of the random garbage cans all over the hotels that you stay in.

My diapers usually just go right in the trash, but the majority of them are baby diapers with my thicker youth nighttime diaper mixed in as well. I honestly don't concern myself with it, even if the maid sees who is staying in the room (which has happened often) and realizes there is no baby, it doesn't really concern me. My assumption is that they would much prefer to just pull out a trash bag and replace it than have to deal with a pee-soaked bed from a 22-year-old who can't hold her bladder at night to save her life.

Well I've arrived at my Hotel and the mirror is massive! I'm so tempted to get dressed into my ABDL Clothes and look at myself in it!

Who think I should?!

Last edited:
Reactions: craigd1341
BabyWolf said:
Any story's about others in hotels or anything are more then welcome as I'll happily ready them!
So I did a long trucking route and stayed in a hotel that night, and it was my 1st time staying in a hotel diapered. It was my last Chinese 1 size fits all diaper that I couldn't wait to get rid of, so I took it in the bathtub, and let it fill up since I wasn't going to wear it on the way back to where I came from. I filled it up with water, and enjoyed it as much as I could before throwing it away. These Chinese 1 size fits all diapers have too loose of a fit and don't feel as good as the other ones we all know and love.

Back