Staying in a hotel!

BabyWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm soon staying in a hotel that my work as booked for me, and at night time I want to be diapered and fall asleep in them too then change in the morning? But I don't know what to do about the diapers in the morning after I have to back to my job. I'm staying in the hotel for 4 days? I need ideas for what to do. My main concern disposing of them. Any help would be great?

• Thinking
Reactions: KrankyPants and Woncrinklz
You can put them in a bag and dispose of them yourself if you’re self conscious.

Honestly no maid service is gonna judge you if they see a diaper in the trash.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Woncrinklz and littledub1955
Thank you for this! I'm just worried about the Hotel contacting my workplace and putting in a complaint or something like that.
Str88jacketabdl said:
You can put them in a bag and dispose of them yourself if you’re self conscious.

Honestly no maid service is gonna judge you if they see a diaper in the trash.

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Any story's about others in hotels or anything are more then welcome as I'll happily ready them!

I usually put them in a plastic bag and tie it tight, then carry it to the area that u can get ice, there is always a garbage can in that area, and throw it in that garbage can! No one knows whats in the bag I am caring down the hall!

• Thinking
Reactions: Whitechocolate, JR1, TheDideeboy and 2 others
I had a similar situation. I had to use a hotel for 5 months. At first, I would take zip lock bags for the used diaper, then cover that with a colored store bag. Then just leave it in the rooms trash. At one point I was able to use the hotel's dumpster every morning.

Reactions: littledub1955
BabyWolf said:
I'm soon staying in a hotel that my work as booked for me, and at night time I want to be diapered and fall asleep in them too then change in the morning? But I don't know what to do about the diapers in the morning after I have to back to my job. I'm staying in the hotel for 4 days? I need ideas for what to do. My main concern disposing of them. Any help would be great?
Just bag it and bring to a main garbage somewhere
Hallway / parking lot / pool / gym depending on hotel

What I would recommend is putting a soaker pad on the bed like a disposable puppy pad
if you leak and bed gets wet that might cause issues with hotel
otherwise ull be fine

Reactions: littledub1955 and LittleMaya
I just throw them out in the abthroom

Reactions: geka and littledub1955
SparkyDog said:

What I would recommend is putting a soaker pad on the bed like a disposable puppy pad
otherwise ull be fine
Agreed, nobody wants $1,000 added to their hotel charge, worse yet if your employer is picking up the tab, or you have to submit proof of expenditure to the accounting department.

I'm wondering here, what is wrong with putting a wet diaper in the hotel room bathroom garbage can ? I wrap mine up when I dispose of them, I guess if I thought it had an odor I'd bag it separate but part of me has the opinion that cleaning staff would rather a diaper stored properly in the garbage can, then a wet bed ???

Diapertoddler said:
I'm wondering here, what is wrong with putting a wet diaper in the hotel room bathroom garbage can ? I wrap mine up when I dispose of them, I guess if I thought it had an odor I'd bag it separate but part of me has the opinion that cleaning staff would rather a diaper stored properly in the garbage can, then a wet bed ???
there is nothing wrong with putting it in a bag in your room garbage some people are just shy / nervous the cleaning crew might notice
which is a fair concern to have

SparkyDog said:

otherwise ull be fine
I agree with that! I'm thinking maybe a putting a towel on the bed as I sleep.

BabyWolf said:
I agree with that! I'm thinking maybe a putting a towel on the bed as I sleep.
That's an option of course
Have to figure out what works for you and how often / how much you leak
Towels can absorb a little but no plastic back so after a little it will soak through just FYI

I have done it many times myself, the most recent was this weekend just gone.

I am very self conscious about using the bins in the rooms so I fold them up as tight as possible into a kinda small ball. I will then dispose of it else where - the car park bins, the public toilet bin etc.

To avoid leaks getting on their bedding, I also take with me a square washable furniture/bed protector. I usual just throw it down on top of the sheets. If folds up dead small too, so easy to take.

Reactions: essexgav
SparkyDog said:
there is nothing wrong with putting it in a bag in your room garbage some people are just shy / nervous the cleaning crew might notice
which is a fair concern to have
One thing to keep in mind about hotel staff and that industry is they work between check out time generally 11am and check in time 3pm. The job is not as relaxed nature as one may suspect, there for its a race from one room to the next hoping that someone's kids didn't blow apart a bag of chips or knock the 2L bottle of pop over which it really going to delay them at their task. Attention to detail of what each guest is leaving behind can't be the prime area of focus or they wouldn't pull of the marvelous make over of the rooms we book randomly. Personally I wouldn't be worrying about the trash end of the diaper duty, I'd be questioning my self when I got to what ever event I was going to if I put the new fresh diapers away and out of sight lol. And there begins the anxiety attack haha :)

Reactions: DLScottsman, abdl86 and PNW509Little
Diapertoddler said:
One thing to keep in mind about hotel staff and that industry is they work between check out time generally 11am and check in time 3pm. The job is not as relaxed nature as one may suspect, there for its a race from one room to the next hoping that someone's kids didn't blow apart a bag of chips or knock the 2L bottle of pop over which it really going to delay them at their task. Attention to detail of what each guest is leaving behind can't be the prime area of focus or they wouldn't pull of the marvelous make over of the rooms we book randomly. Personally I wouldn't be worrying about the trash end of the diaper duty, I'd be questioning my self when I got to what ever event I was going to if I put the new fresh diapers away and out of sight lol. And there begins the anxiety attack haha :)
Oh yes they are unlikely to notice
just was saying I understand the nerves of some when it comes to throwing away or having unused diapers seen
hence shared a few tips

With two decades of operating hotels under my belt, I can tell you that you have very little to worry about. People assume they should be self conscious and the typical housekeeper appreciates that modesty but they honestly don't care.

After years of finding peoples sex toys, sex dolls, stashes of women's lingerie in a businessman's room or even worse, nothing really phases them. I can tell you that your best route is to take some smaller black drawstring bags with you and simply tie up the contents and leave it next to your trash bin. Keep in mind that there are many people traveling and staying the same places that wear for medical reasons and dispose of them openly in the trash, so even if you didn't do a good job concealing, the print probably wouldn't even be enough to get a second look. But if it's tied up and neatly next to your trash, no one will be the wiser because housekeepers try to avoid asking questions or investigating things that they don't want the answers to.

Lastly, don't forget to tip! I have had housekeepers that have mentioned long after the fact that they did something like pack up the gentleman's sex doll, her toys and lingerie and disposed of it all, because he left a good tip and a note saying sorry for the mess. So you have nothing to worry about, crinkle away at night and tidy up in the morning!

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz
ARBBB2 said:
I usually put them in a plastic bag and tie it tight, then carry it to the area that u can get ice, there is always a garbage can in that area, and throw it in that garbage can! No one knows whats in the bag I am caring down the hall!
Hi! For a second, I thought you were gonna put your imaginary "what you'd do with the diaper in the ice machine bin!" Talk about keeping things fresh! lol!:ROFLMAO: I see someone slipping a large wrapped ball of something into the ice bin, closing the lid, and walking off with a mildly satisfied look on their face! Sorry! I'm losing it. Lol!!!

PNW509Little said:
With two decades of operating hotels under my belt, I can tell you that you have very little to worry about. People assume they should be self conscious and the typical housekeeper appreciates that modesty but they honestly don't care.

After years of finding peoples sex toys, sex dolls, stashes of women's lingerie in a businessman's room or even worse, nothing really phases them. I can tell you that your best route is to take some smaller black drawstring bags with you and simply tie up the contents and leave it next to your trash bin. Keep in mind that there are many people traveling and staying the same places that wear for medical reasons and dispose of them openly in the trash, so even if you didn't do a good job concealing, the print probably wouldn't even be enough to get a second look. But if it's tied up and neatly next to your trash, no one will be the wiser because housekeepers try to avoid asking questions or investigating things that they don't want the answers to.

Lastly, don't forget to tip! I have had housekeepers that have mentioned long after the fact that they did something like pack up the gentleman's sex doll, her toys and lingerie and disposed of it all, because he left a good tip and a note saying sorry for the mess. So you have nothing to worry about, crinkle away at night and tidy up in the morning!
I guess it's okay, so long as the diaper isn't totally gross. I couldn't imagine what I'd do! Like if it was really messy, or even with red-colored body material on it??? Unless someone had a baby there or something! I'd love to hear more "monster" hotel stories! I heard about the bedbug epidemic, too! Yuck X 200! But I can only imagine...🤭🤔

BabyWolf said:
Thank you for this! I'm just worried about the Hotel contacting my workplace and putting in a complaint or something like that.
You can say you suffer from bedwetting. Or say nothing at all. Lol. Unless you go totally naked in a diaper around the hotel, no one's gonna see anything, trust me ;). They might smell it if it's #2, so don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back