Soaked the bed.... again

Raven801 said:
Ain't that the truth 😏🤣 hit the nail on the head 🤣
Can I please private message you

Raven801 said:
Sometimes I wish I wasn't a side sleeper 🤣 it just creates issues some times.
Man being IC can be a pain in the ass
What's the best disposable diaper for side sleepers?
I used to use cloth to sleep in and man did they work but where I'm at right now I don't have a washer and dryer so cloth is kind of out.
Any ideas on what is best
I have a water proof cover and several extra sets of bedding it just a hassle to deal with
I feel so bad for you, because you had something that was working for you. There's always a laundromat. If you want a disposable, try Trest Elite.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I feel so bad for you, because you had something that was working for you. There's always a laundromat. If you want a disposable, try Trest Elite.
I will..I have tried a lot of disposable tabbed diapers... But I haven't tried that brand ... I'll give em a shot 👍

I recently bought a 3X5 Peapod mat nice comfortable pad it stays in place plenty absorbent nice backup to a leaky diaper

Attachments

• 61qzDNDXeVL._AC_SY879_.jpg
    61qzDNDXeVL._AC_SY879_.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Raven801
dpcare said:
I recently bought a 3X5 Peapod mat nice comfortable pad it stays in place plenty absorbent nice backup to a leaky diaper

Can I please private message you

dpcare said:
I have some questions about diapers can you please private message me

joshdiaper202 said:
I have some questions about diapers can you please private message me

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

My MegaMax diapers rarely leak, even when I am sleeping on my side, which is most of the time. I wear a cloth panty over the diaper and plastic pants (Not the PUL variety, but vinyl pants.as tight as I can comfortably wear.) I have an absorbent pad under me, and a plastic mattress cover under the sheets. I don't remember the last time that anything beyond the cloth panties were wet.

I've been a night wetter for all of my 76 years, My sister used to laugh when she changed my morning diaper, saying she didn't know how one little boy could make so much weewee.I am not neurotypical. I wore diapers 24/7 until I was 7 years old and I 've been wearing diapers again 24/7 for the past 22 years. I don't wear baby clothes, have a crib, or plushies, but I do enjoy a pacifier, usually in the 18 months to two years size.

Reactions: Diprs2
@Raven801 I have Nocturnal Polyuria and wet heavily in my sleep … use Tykables ‘waddle cut’ with NorthShore 2xl liner and Babykins absorbent plastic pants.
Keeps my bed pad dry most of the time … I sleep half on my side, half on my tummy.

Reactions: Diprs2, EcoIncon and Raven801
jdinvirginia said:
Raven, I am double incontinent and also a bedwetter. I also am a side sleeper and even a premium diaper will leak. However, although my diaper may leak, I never actually wet the bed. The difference is that I wear plastic pants over my diaper to catch the predictable leaks. I also have a reusable bed pad on top of the bottom sheet.

--John
(double incontinent)
I also have a pad under my sheet to help my mattress pad.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Raven801
this sounds like the exact same as what I did last night diaper/panty/plastic pants, also with the matress pad

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
Try wrapping your unit with a thin booster pad in a cone shape with the large part of the cone near your scrotum. When you pee, the pee won't run straight down the side of the diaper... it is diverted giving the padding some chance of absorbing it before it runs out on your sheets.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Raven801
Back