Sitting in a poopy diaper.

FootiePJ said:
I think it feels fine to poop in a diaper. It was something I used to avoid, because the clean up was too much, and I would end up having to shower after pooping in a diaper, but after developing two spinal tumors, sometimes I don't have a choice but to go in my diaper, because I can't get to the restroom in time. I wouldn't sit in it too long though, because of the bacteria that can cause diaper rash. I try to change within 30 minutes when I am in my apartment, and sooner if I am out-and-about, like with my caregiver. Also, going #2 in my diaper doesn't make me feel naughty, people expect those wearing diapers will use them for their intended purpose. What would make me feel naughty is if I had more control, and I went #2 in cotton training undies and didn't tell anyone, and went on with what I was doing.

Back when I was toilet training, there were no pull-ups or the like. I messed my cotton training pants on many occasions. As as a matter of fact, I occasionally did in my regular underwear through the third grade. Can't say that I particularly enjoyed any of it. The latter times were because I couldn't stand the nasty bathrooms at school and tried to hold it but it would always win.

• Wow
Reactions: Dry247
I like the feeling of pooping in a diaper, especially trying to hold it until I can't anymore and it just comes out. I get the same enjoyment from pooping in underwear, but with disposable diapers don’t have to deal with cleaning messy clothes. I don’t like to sit in poopy pants, though, and usually clean up quickly. I was potty trained with cloth training pants, and later would wait until the last minute to stop what I was doing and go to the bathroom, sometimes not making it in time, so poopy underwear best takes me back to my preferred little space (age 4-10). In elementary school, there were no doors on the bathroom stalls, so I avoided pooping at school at all costs. Only once in 3rd grade did I have a full poop accident at school, and that was a sudden, uncontrolled burst while sitting at my desk and not me trying to avoid the school bathroom, but I often was holding it in until I got home, resulting in frequently skid-marked undies and occasionally not making it all the way home without some poop in my pants.

Reactions: Abnalover, wetaccident and (deleted member)
PaddedWolfie said:
Any tips or tricks you would be willing to share? I would love to be able to clean up in a few minutes.
Get into running shower with diaper still on, then remove.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Play out the little rascals "Forgotten Babies" scene.
Get a large sheet of cardboard.
Put on plastic backed diaper, or use vinyl pants over cloth style.
Wait till you are close to having to go #2, and spray the cardboard with a round butt sized area of 3M spray adhesive.
Sit on it. Now, you are stuck to this large sheet of cardboard. Have fun with what's coming!

• Love
Reactions: PrincessPlaypen
SoggyRunner said:
I like the feeling of pooping in a diaper, especially trying to hold it until I can't anymore and it just comes out. I get the same enjoyment from pooping in underwear, but with disposable diapers don’t have to deal with cleaning messy clothes. I don’t like to sit in poopy pants, though, and usually clean up quickly. I was potty trained with cloth training pants, and later would wait until the last minute to stop what I was doing and go to the bathroom, sometimes not making it in time, so poopy underwear best takes me back to my preferred little space (age 4-10). In elementary school, there were no doors on the bathroom stalls, so I avoided pooping at school at all costs. Only once in 3rd grade did I have a full poop accident at school, and that was a sudden, uncontrolled burst while sitting at my desk and not me trying to avoid the school bathroom, but I often was holding it in until I got home, resulting in frequently skid-marked undies and occasionally not making it all the way home without some poop in my pants.
Very relatable to me as well. The holding it until I can't is pretty key for me as well and I also enjoy having an "accident" in my underwear for the same reason. But diapers are easier for cleanup, reduced smells, and so forth. Waiting until the last minute to stop what I was doing sounds very much like me as well and is really where a lot of this started. Somehow all those accidents turned into this adult interest.

Depending on the situation I will stay in a full diaper for longer if I can. Depends a lot on how I feel and the consistency. My ideal is a pretty large and firm load.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abnalover, LeeStetson and (deleted member)
wetaccident said:
Very relatable to me as well. The holding it until I can't is pretty key for me as well and I also enjoy having an "accident" in my underwear for the same reason. But diapers are easier for cleanup, reduced smells, and so forth. Waiting until the last minute to stop what I was doing sounds very much like me as well.

Depending on the situation I will stay in a full diaper for longer if I can. Depends a lot on how I feel and the consistency. My ideal is a pretty large and firm load.
I hold it until I can't, but give myself something to go regularly , like a little prune juice everyday

Reactions: wetaccident
"It's a Beautiful Morning" is song by The Rascals in 1968 and my morning is beautiful sitting here in a warm, wet, and messy Magnifico diaper with a hot cup of coffee. I just love the feeling of a warm poopy in my diaper and I don't mind the clean up at all.

• Love
Reactions: Abnalover
Its worth if you've got the time to cleanup abd freshen everything up!

Last edited:
CJB said:
Also, I'm guessing it's not recommended to sleep in a messy diaper?

Think about it this way, unlike pee, which upon initially leaving the body is completely sterile, and only begins to develop bacteria after sitting in open air for an extended period of time, every minute spent in a poopy diaper increases your chance of skin irritation, anal irritation, and possibly eventual infection. That's why parents change their kids as soon as they discover their diapers are messy. So, while it probably won't kill you, I definitely wouldn't recommend being in a messy diaper that long.

I've gone messy-potty in my diaper a few times before...probably one time out of 200 diapers. The last time...was a unique experience.

I was living in that dump of a mobile home in Radcliff, Kentucky and decided to diaper up one day and just wear & use it all day. I'd played in a Big Tots play dress & toddlery shoes, just waddling around, watching TV, nibbling & so on, frequently going piddle-potty in my 'Pampers' (one snuggy-snug InControl Elite diaper with a Tena stuffer) all the while, enjoying the little tickles my diaper was giving me...and then the urge to go messy-potty hit.

At first I debated going: making a messy diaper is very smelly and clean-up isn't easy, but this one time I decided to do it...and decided to see if I could just relax, waddle and if it would come out on its own without helping it along...and so I relaxed best I could, ignored the urge, played, toddle-waddled around, resisted holding back. Then, a few minutes later, the urge increased and I stopped mid-waddle, feet apart as usual...

...and it just happened. Just like that. It really surprised me how easy it was...so I made up another diaper on the bed, laid still for my diaper change like a good little girl, cleaned, wiped with powder-fresh wipes (when Walmart still had 'em), got as clean as possible, put on the other diaper, emptied the messy diaper into the toilet, wadded & bagged it...and that was that.

If it wasn't for the smell, I'd go messy-potty in my diaper more. Not full-time, still recreationally. But I'd do it more. Still kinda ambivalent about clean-up & the feel of messy-potty in my Pampers. But the smell is definitely the big detractor.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeeStetson and KBoy
I’m happy messing in my nappy or my knickers. Often in the morning when making my breakfast the urge arrives and I just give a gentle push and fill my nappy or knickers. Then when I’ve made breakfast I just go and sit down normally and enjoy the feeling.
With a nappy and close fitting undies my mess stays towards the back, but if I’m wearing a pair of granny panties my mess slides into the crotch, so then when I sit down the mess is in between my legs and further forward which feels nicer, and when I walk about it rubs my thighs and moves about more, especially when I start playing with myself. 😱🤭
Clean up is no issue to me and doesn’t take long. Knickers are emptied and rinsed then go in the next wash, nappies are emptied and bagged up for the bin.

Reactions: LeeStetson
This is my dream, to be able to wake up, make a mess and carry on then clean up and replace it. I’ve been into scat for a while and then became obsessed with nappies, although I was into them as a child too. Any tips or advice for someone getting into this? Also your story turned me on for some reason :)

I don't really like sitting directly on my poopy or squishing.

But one of my favorite things to do is to watch cartoons in my reclining sofa with my wet morning Goodnite and fill it up with poopy. Leaning back lets the poo go more toward the front of the diaper. I like the huge bulge that I can see when I look down and I also like to feel it with my hand.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, Abnalover and KBoy
Pooping, it even sounds hilarious. I want everyone to think I'm a cool abdl guy so here is the sitting in a poopy diaper tail. When I was in my young twenties, I was wearing a dress, disposable diapers and a plastic shower bonnet, I was really into plastic shower bonnets at the time. I pooped in my diapers, so I am sucking on a pacifier, I'm squishing. I'm really getting into being AB. I think to myself KBoy, you are crazy, but you are an adult baby ( I hadn't heard of ABDL yet) and adult babies are a real thing so it's cool. It really didn't comfort me very much, at that time I thought adult babies were like leprechauns, they could be real but probably were not, but still I have done it many times, both before and after that moment when I just didn't know how I really felt about Pooping. I'm a adult baby, I sit in poopy diapers sometimes, sue me

Reactions: Abnalover, midrobbie49 and MiddleJacob
LittleJ123 said:
Think about it this way, unlike pee, which upon initially leaving the body is completely sterile, and only begins to develop bacteria after sitting in open air for an extended period of time, every minute spent in a poopy diaper increases your chance of skin irritation, anal irritation, and possibly eventual infection. That's why parents change their kids as soon as they discover their diapers are messy. So, while it probably won't kill you, I definitely wouldn't recommend being in a messy diaper that long.
Being profoundly IC, I do have BM's everyday. Actually it's mostly when I'm sleeping. So...even though I don't actually know when it happens, I do know that when I get up I can see the evidence. I rarely wake up when having one. If I do awaken during the night I simply go back to sleep. It can always wait until morning. I've never had an infection from a BM accident. Apparently I have tough skin. Beside, I always use zinc-oxide paste. Sitting (or sleeping) in a poopy diaper doesn't really bother me.

For reasons of discretion and convenience, it’s pretty rare these days. I have a roommate and I can’t afford to stink up the house.

Last time he was on vacation the urge struck me not too long after I’d put on a fresh diaper. I was playing video games and figured I might as well make the best of an uncomfortable situation. So I pushed. And yes, I sat in it.

Pooping has always been a big part of my fantasies, but while I enjoy it, I find that the reality doesn’t quite live up to it.

I used to poop in my diapers and when I did I usually sat in them as wel and it felt great. Lately I haven’t enjoyed pooping my diapers like I used to so I don’t do it anymore but if you like it then I would definitely recommend trying to sit in them as well.

Reactions: toddlerPampers and Hemix
So until I can get this problem with my bowels figured out. I'm keeping poooppies in my diapers to a low.

nothing like the squish when you sit in it :) tehe

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, toddlerPampers, Abnalover and 3 others
Back