Sitting in a poopy diaper.

CJB

Baby in Training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know I already made a post about whether or not to poop in a diaper, but I finally decided I would try, but I honestly also want to sit in the poopy diaper. I feel like it would be really babyish and naughty! ☺️ What are your opinions on the matter? Does it feel really good? Is it worth the clean up? Please tell me what you think in the comments! 😁🤎

• Love
Reactions: DiaperB26, Hemix, diaperslover and 8 others
Sitting in a messy diaper is worth the experience and the clean up. I really don't think the clean up process is that bad, unless I have a diaper blow out. I am sitting here 4" inches higher than is normal this morning because of the size of the load in my diaper. Wet, warm, a solid squish...so pleasurable for me. I won't change for a good several hours in order to get the full pleasure out of my poopy diaper.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperB26, Hemix, TheDideeboy and 10 others
It is definetly worth a try.

Reactions: Hemix and QTnPLASTIC
It's so nice, I feel like a cheeky toddler doing it. Cleanup isn't too bad, I just wipe using the front of my nappy and shower.

Reactions: DiaperB26, Lilschoolfox, oldskool and 1 other person
CJB said:
I honestly also want to sit in the poopy diaper.
It will be messy, but there isn't a sensation on earth like it! :p

CJB said:
I feel like it would be really babyish and naughty! ☺️
Babyish? yes. Naughty, I don't think so. Babies are expected to use their diapers, and even if a toddler is wearing diapers, it's because their expected to use them too. Nevertheless, simulating this experience as an adult can definitely feel naughty.

CJB said:
What are your opinions on the matter? Does it feel really good?
I think using a diaper for all of its intended purposes is using it like a baby or toddler would. It makes sense to me when I'm in littlespace. Yes, I think it feels great!

CJB said:
Is it worth the clean up? Please tell me what you think in the comments! 😁🤎
There is a lot of cleanup afterward. It takes some practice to develop a thorough cleanup routine that is also quick. I would say it's worth it, but there's only one way to find out. ;)

Reactions: toddlerPampers, oldskool, QTnPLASTIC and 1 other person
Just go for it! Then you'll know what it feels like! The actual act does not commit you to repeating it if you don't like it.

Reactions: oldskool, QTnPLASTIC, wetaccident and 1 other person
Also, I'm guessing it's not recommended to sleep in a messy diaper?

Reactions: Sidewinder and Cyprushill427
Honestly, there's really only going to be one way to know for sure how it feels *for you* which is what matters and that's to try it. In part because whether it feels "good" and/or "naughty" depends a lot on your own reasons for wanting to do it. As the poster above points out, if it's not your thing you don't have to do it again. Of course, it can feel different depending on the "consistency" of what's in your diaper, how much, etc. so not everything is the same and sometimes can be better or worse. There are times I like it more than others and times i don't like it at all, if I'm honest.

But if you're curious, I say go for it. You may find you like it or not once you've done it, and either feeling is perfectly fine, but at least your curiosity will be somewhat satisfied.

Reactions: oldskool, Lyric and PaddedWolfie
Definitely worth trying once in a while, but IMO not worth the cleanup. It basically always involves a very long, hot shower

Reactions: michaelmc and Seasonedcitizen
definately a infantile experience. I find it comforting…

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, denimchicken, oldskool and 2 others
Erotic while you do it but not worth the clean up time.

Reactions: DiaperB26 and michaelmc
I think it feels fine to poop in a diaper. It was something I used to avoid, because the clean up was too much, and I would end up having to shower after pooping in a diaper, but after developing two spinal tumors, sometimes I don't have a choice but to go in my diaper, because I can't get to the restroom in time. I wouldn't sit in it too long though, because of the bacteria that can cause diaper rash. I try to change within 30 minutes when I am in my apartment, and sooner if I am out-and-about, like with my caregiver. Also, going #2 in my diaper doesn't make me feel naughty, people expect those wearing diapers will use them for their intended purpose. What would make me feel naughty is if I had more control, and I went #2 in cotton training undies and didn't tell anyone, and went on with what I was doing.

Reactions: DiaperB26
When I go poopy in my diapers I do sit in it for a little. I do my best to clean up afterwards then I take a shower to make sure I'm good and clean down there Yes feels good to go poopy in your diapers.

Reactions: DiaperB26, Lilschoolfox, Lyric and 2 others
CJB said:
Also, I'm guessing it's not recommended to sleep in a messy diaper?
I don’t know about recommendations, but I’ve done it multiple times and it hasn’t caused any problems

Also one the best ways is to poo in a non sitting position but then drop on your bum

Reactions: DiaperB26 and PrincessPlaypen
I'm about to experience that very wonderful sensation again. I absolutely love pooping my diaper then doing the sit and squish. I've been doing it so long that I have clean up down to just a few short minutes. Messing ones diaper is not for everyone but for those of us that do, it's the ultimate experience of being an ABDL. One never knows until they try.

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, ik02, oldskool and 5 others
Its an amazing feeling that I really like, I love how little it makes me feel. and It definitely feels naughty too. I think that Its definitely worth the cleanup to try it at least once (and I hate cleanup).

Reactions: oldskool, denimchicken and Lilschoolfox
Sitting in a messy diaper is definitely peak little-space for me if I'm alone. Being able to squish, feeling a little naughty, but also just ignoring it. The cleanup isn't always worth it, but it usually is.

Reactions: denimchicken, Lilschoolfox, oldskool and 3 others
Nowididit said:
I've been doing it so long that I have clean up down to just a few short minutes.
Any tips or tricks you would be willing to share? I would love to be able to clean up in a few minutes.

CJB said:
I know I already made a post about whether or not to poop in a diaper, but I finally decided I would try, but I honestly also want to sit in the poopy diaper. I feel like it would be really babyish and naughty! ☺️ What are your opinions on the matter? Does it feel really good? Is it worth the clean up? Please tell me what you think in the comments! 😁🤎
So your saying whether or not you should use your diapers for what there intended for?

Back