Self catheter vs wearing a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU! I legitimately felt as if I was caught in a crossfire in this post as I do not tolerate catheters well (at all) and there is no way in hell I would be able to cath myself unless 1) they figure out how to drastically reduce/eliminate the pain 2) It becomes a SERIOUS medical issue for me. Being I have NO RETENTION at all to date, my choice is cath or diaper, and diapers have NEVER caused me pain, work well, are comfortable once you get past the mindset of being rightfully upset that you NEED some form of "protection" so yeah, until something changes for me, no chance I cath myself.

By the way..I have tried the condom catheters. Ever wind up out like a light (asleep) and the tubing gets kinked? You know what a water balloon is...well when it starts to (I assume) balloon up until it FINALLY flies off....let me tell you, it is NOT a nice way to be instantly awaken with piss dripping off of everything, raining back down onto you! That happened to me 2x. End of experiment. I also wound up with BAD irritation on my "wang" from the adhesive for whatever reason. NO THANKS! That is one area on my body 100% OFF LIMITS to preventable pain!

CptKirk

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
CptKirk said:
THANK YOU! I legitimately felt as if I was caught in a crossfire in this post as I do not tolerate catheters well (at all) and there is no way in hell I would be able to cath myself unless 1) they figure out how to drastically reduce/eliminate the pain 2) It becomes a SERIOUS medical issue for me. Being I have NO RETENTION at all to date, my choice is cath or diaper, and diapers have NEVER caused me pain, work well, are comfortable once you get past the mindset of being rightfully upset that you NEED some form of "protection" so yeah, until something changes for me, no chance I cath myself.

By the way..I have tried the condom catheters. Ever wind up out like a light (asleep) and the tubing gets kinked? You know what a water balloon is...well when it starts to (I assume) balloon up until it FINALLY flies off....let me tell you, it is NOT a nice way to be instantly awaken with piss dripping off of everything, raining back down onto you! That happened to me 2x. End of experiment. I also wound up with BAD irritation on my "wang" from the adhesive for whatever reason. NO THANKS! That is one area on my body 100% OFF LIMITS to preventable pain!

CptKirk
I know, I still wet the bed because of cerebral palsy and I wear overnight Pull Ups to bed for it, I actually got a bad UTI from catheter usage

• Sad
Danielgartin691993 said:
Overflow incontinence is when your bladder fills without notice and then leaks all over the place without warning
I am more tha well aware What overflow incontinence .

Danielgartin691993 said:
I don't think it's overflow incontinence otherwise my diapers would leak all the time
I said "Wow! I don't know what that even means." If you diaper leaks all the time it is full regardless the type of incontinence you have. You can have overflow incontinence with out having diaper leaks. If you have overflow then maybe you meant to say your bladder would leak all the time not the diaper??????///

This is what I was referring too. I know more than most about incontinence and the different types more than most.

• Love
Reactions: CptKirk and Edgewater
Oops, my bladder only leaks at night and I sometimes have accidents during the day but only first thing in the morning

Reactions: Diaperman95
hbic60 said:
Diapers vs. Catheter is in my eyes not the correct question - they are used for completely different issues. Catheter is in my eyes a "must" for retention issues or overflow Incontinence, while diaper are fine for all kinds of IC where there is any kind of leakage with no issues with big amounts of urine remaining in the bladder.
That's a very good way of putting it.

Some of the confusion comes from the fact that there are two different types of catheters. Foley catheters are left in the urethra to drain the bladder continuously, and are the ones that sometimes get used inappropriately to manage incontinence. Straight caths, on the other hand, are not left in and are used only to manage retention.

Foley caths are usually used in hospitals for patients going through surgery or those who are critically ill. They can cause infections, especially if used long term, and most people find them uncomfortable or painful. Some people who have retention and are unable to use a straight cath have to use a Foley, but that isn't really common.

Most of those who use catheters long term use a straight catheter a few times a day to fully drain the bladder, which prevents infection and typically does not cause any significant discomfort. Like anything put in the urethra, they do carry an infection risk, but this is much lower than the risk from a Foley catheter.

The catheters I use daily are straight catheters, which let me empty my dysfunctional bladder quickly and painlessly. When most people say they've used a catheter and it was horrible, its a Foley catheter in the hospital, and those do tend to be painful (at least for those who don't use them for the long term - you do get used to them eventually!)

Reactions: Pino, vaslav, hbic60 and 1 other person
I
ltaluv said:
That's a very good way of putting it.

Some of the confusion comes from the fact that there are two different types of catheters. Foley catheters are left in the urethra to drain the bladder continuously, and are the ones that sometimes get used inappropriately to manage incontinence. Straight caths, on the other hand, are not left in and are used only to manage retention.

Foley caths are usually used in hospitals for patients going through surgery or those who are critically ill. They can cause infections, especially if used long term, and most people find them uncomfortable or painful. Some people who have retention and are unable to use a straight cath have to use a Foley, but that isn't really common.

Most of those who use catheters long term use a straight catheter a few times a day to fully drain the bladder, which prevents infection and typically does not cause any significant discomfort. Like anything put in the urethra, they do carry an infection risk, but this is much lower than the risk from a Foley catheter.

The catheters I use daily are straight catheters, which let me empty my dysfunctional bladder quickly and painlessly. When most people say they've used a catheter and it was horrible, its a Foley catheter in the hospital, and those do tend to be painful (at least for those who don't use them for the long term - you do get used to them eventually!)
I used straight catheters as well, I ended up with a UTI

1696342748465.pngA picture is worth A 1000 words. The (Frederic) Foley catheter is shown at right, borrowed from wikipedia Foley Catheter.

The following is a straight catheter borrowed from healthwick.ca.
1696343058332.png

Reactions: MegaLugia and Edgewater
ltaluv said:
It does? I've been cathing 6-8 times a day for many years, and I've never had bleeding. If it's causing bleeding, you're doing it wrong!

I don't know why anyone would go through all the work of changing wet diapers constantly or dealing with all the hygiene and skin care issues that go with wearing diapers, rather than spending 15 seconds slipping a catheter in a few times a day. But to each his own.
For sure to each their own.

I just wanted to ask your opinion of the scarring caused by constantly catheterizing and eventually it builds up and people may have to have their urethra tubes widened later on in life. ??

I am not sure how much truth there is to this claim however my other concern by constantly catheterizing is the potential for uti’s go up dramatically.

Cheers

Jason

ltaluv said:
I've had Foley's in after surgery and honestly I wouldn't even know they were in without looking but when they remove them? Yeah! Pretty sure I know the face of GOD! I thought I was being put down or something the pain was so "sharp" IF that's a way to describe PAIN!?

The catheters I can't tolerate are the skinny plastic tubed fuckers. I assume this is a straight cath? I wouldn't know as I told my urologist (which he did NOT find amusing) that I'd eat a mile of dick before I'd EVER insert one of those fuckers into my own body myself! He HIGHLY frowned upon my conjecture which I thought was funny. He did not, unfortunately LOL.

I swear I feel every single millimeter as they push those into me and it's worse coming out! I don't know how to best describe what I feel outside of the words "sharp" and "HOT", as in BRANDING IRON HOT! He did tell me I simply don't tolerate cath's all that well though he did say he'd rather see me use a cath and a bag Vs a diaper. NO WAY IN HELL! That may have been my direct response! I know my non-VA Urologist for YEARS...as in before he had kids and now his youngest plays football @ Pitt! I coached all 3 of his sons, so we know each other quite well which is just one of the reasons I still continue to see him despite having a competent Urologist @ the Wilkes-Barre VA who I also see. I'm just getting to know the Urologist at the VA but so far he seems to be alright in my book. He made me come in to get a baseline down as my VA PCP sent over to him about my urinary issues and all he wanted to know is IF I could explain to him why I have U-IC (I have to assume nerve damage though how do you prove or disprove that? No one EVER told me WHY. I was only told I have zero retention issues. I had been slowly losing daytime control and when asleep I have zero clue I ever peed yet when I wake up my diaper weighs as much as @Diaperman95's bowling balls he likes so much! Hey @Diaperman95 I bet I CAN drill your fingerholes in one of my morning Megamax's so you can have a lighter ball to throw with your shoulders bothering you LOL....no guarantee how well it hooks on the spin but it will be lighter than a 16lb ball, that's a given. Not by a ton though. (NO CLUE what they weigh....as I just want them OFF the instant I am able to stand!)....

Anyway, my VA Uro checked to see if there was anything in my bladder and he said maybe 1-2ml, so he didn't seem to worried about it. He DID ask me if I was interested in a clamp (NO! Tried that already. IF I wanted Vice grips on my dick, I have dozens of pair of all designs I could have tried already......(joke)) or if I was interested in a surgery and again, NO! Two of my last 4 surgeries were this fucking USELESS spinal stimulator implant I have. First off...beginning in '17 when I had my last Discectomy, upon awakening from surgery my body REVOLTED, HORRIFICALLY (3 days the 1st invasive spinal surg, 6 the next and as long as 13 days to date) as I was unable to move anything below my waist BUT HOLY CHRIST could I feel PAIN!!! INDESCRIBABLE PAIN, not so much when lying still but move ANY part of my body that involves the torso (as in trying to cant my upper body from one side to the other) or worse, whenever I needed to be changed, washed etc. as I would be brought to tears from the pain which is something that IF you were to smash me in the head with a bat I wouldn't cry but would get one of those AWESOME adrenaline rushes that makes it look to me like everyone and everything is moving at 1/4 speed while I seem to be moving at 5x normal speed. I never saw or have been able to think as clearly as I do when I am PISSED off, under attack and NEED to defend myself. I admit I mangled guys that on paper I had no business even trying to fight but MAN! IF I could box "that" up and use it at will, I'd win every NHRA race, every NASCAR race and could be a Nuclear Physicist in about 2 semesters as I NEVER am able to *ONLY FOCUS* on a single thing at any given moment as I ALWAYS have 500 other thoughts, songs and ideas in my brain all competing for my attention at the same exact time. Thankfully when I absolutely HAVE TO TRY TO FOCUS, I am able to do so well enough to figure out the most complex issues I've ever dealt with but the other ideas/thoughts and music is in the background, more than loud enough to hear. I often wondered IF this is me or if others have the same kind of brain. I'd LOVE to understand the how/what/why behind the way my thought process works....but when I am in fear/under attack/in danger and the adrenaline kicks in...I swear I can tell what punch that asshole is going to throw seconds before he even thinks of throwing it! When you already know what your opponent's move is going to be, they don't stand a fucking chance!

OJ...back to playing body-man on my son's Civic! I want my fucking Tahoe back already! I LOVE fighting with scumbag ins companies...how can I be partially liable for my car being LEGALLY parked being mangled by a guy (all on camera to boot) who got thrown out of a gun range for being as high as a kite who took off on a flat r/f tire and mutilated $3500 wheel on a brand fucking new Ford Raptor that only has MINIMUM LIABILITY coverage on it? 100k truck, 17k worth of aftermarket wheels/tires and another 10k in RIDICULOUS graphics yet he OWNS it and has minimum liability coverage! Estimate to fix this was $2190.xx and they sent me a check for $1327.45! They can eat my ass if they think I'll take a nickel under the full estiimate....so being the body shop isn't going to do the work for what the ins offered and I NEED the car, I'm fixing it. An hour here, 2 there.....I cut the rust out of the rear quarters yesterday as I'm fixing EVERY single aspect of the body and might even repaint the entire car as I have always had a talent for doing this kind of work, but I am S L O W at it because I'm way too ANAL about perfection...even on a 2005 Civic with 242k on the odometer! If nothing else, it will look a lot better when I am done. The rust wasn't bad by any means but you know how rust is...cut into it and it's 5x worse that what you could see...so it's a good thing I'm doing this now as it would have been REALLY BAD within 2 years if left untouched. Besides....I have ice cold beer and a top of the line stereo to motivate me!

Brings me to this...no one likes Frank Zappa (one of my all time fav musicians) but I challenge you to listen to the song "Willie The Pimp" by Zappa and tell me FZ sucks! IF you LIKE-LOVE blues-rock, no way you don't enjoy this tune!!! CRANK IT UP with a cold one in your hands and tell me what you think!

Back to work!
Kirk AKA CptKirk

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95, MegaLugia and shannara6767
This thread has lost me 🤦 but if I can decipher anything out of it it's that if you've ever tried a straight cath or ISC cath as I know them and didn't get on with it and you've been diagnosed with retention and overflow incontinence try another brand there's loads bard, coloplast, Hollister, lofric, teleflex they all have different properties and more importantly tips there's coude, tiemann and nelaton, check your routine because long term retention results in bladder infections and yes there's a risk of UTIs with catheters but that risk is far less than the risk of you having stale urine sat in your bladder for hours on end.

Reactions: CptKirk
CptKirk said:
I've had Foley's in after surgery and honestly I wouldn't even know they were in without looking but when they remove them? Yeah! Pretty sure I know the face of GOD! I thought I was being put down or something the pain was so "sharp" IF that's a way to describe PAIN!?

The catheters I can't tolerate are the skinny plastic tubed fuckers. I assume this is a straight cath? I wouldn't know as I told my urologist (which he did NOT find amusing) that I'd eat a mile of dick before I'd EVER insert one of those fuckers into my own body myself! He HIGHLY frowned upon my conjecture which I thought was funny. He did not, unfortunately LOL.

I swear I feel every single millimeter as they push those into me and it's worse coming out! I don't know how to best describe what I feel outside of the words "sharp" and "HOT", as in BRANDING IRON HOT! He did tell me I simply don't tolerate cath's all that well though he did say he'd rather see me use a cath and a bag Vs a diaper. NO WAY IN HELL! That may have been my direct response! I know my non-VA Urologist for YEARS...as in before he had kids and now his youngest plays football @ Pitt! I coached all 3 of his sons, so we know each other quite well which is just one of the reasons I still continue to see him despite having a competent Urologist @ the Wilkes-Barre VA who I also see. I'm just getting to know the Urologist at the VA but so far he seems to be alright in my book. He made me come in to get a baseline down as my VA PCP sent over to him about my urinary issues and all he wanted to know is IF I could explain to him why I have U-IC (I have to assume nerve damage though how do you prove or disprove that? No one EVER told me WHY. I was only told I have zero retention issues. I had been slowly losing daytime control and when asleep I have zero clue I ever peed yet when I wake up my diaper weighs as much as @Diaperman95's bowling balls he likes so much! Hey @Diaperman95 I bet I CAN drill your fingerholes in one of my morning Megamax's so you can have a lighter ball to throw with your shoulders bothering you LOL....no guarantee how well it hooks on the spin but it will be lighter than a 16lb ball, that's a given. Not by a ton though. (NO CLUE what they weigh....as I just want them OFF the instant I am able to stand!)....

Anyway, my VA Uro checked to see if there was anything in my bladder and he said maybe 1-2ml, so he didn't seem to worried about it. He DID ask me if I was interested in a clamp (NO! Tried that already. IF I wanted Vice grips on my dick, I have dozens of pair of all designs I could have tried already......(joke)) or if I was interested in a surgery and again, NO! Two of my last 4 surgeries were this fucking USELESS spinal stimulator implant I have. First off...beginning in '17 when I had my last Discectomy, upon awakening from surgery my body REVOLTED, HORRIFICALLY (3 days the 1st invasive spinal surg, 6 the next and as long as 13 days to date) as I was unable to move anything below my waist BUT HOLY CHRIST could I feel PAIN!!! INDESCRIBABLE PAIN, not so much when lying still but move ANY part of my body that involves the torso (as in trying to cant my upper body from one side to the other) or worse, whenever I needed to be changed, washed etc. as I would be brought to tears from the pain which is something that IF you were to smash me in the head with a bat I wouldn't cry but would get one of those AWESOME adrenaline rushes that makes it look to me like everyone and everything is moving at 1/4 speed while I seem to be moving at 5x normal speed. I never saw or have been able to think as clearly as I do when I am PISSED off, under attack and NEED to defend myself. I admit I mangled guys that on paper I had no business even trying to fight but MAN! IF I could box "that" up and use it at will, I'd win every NHRA race, every NASCAR race and could be a Nuclear Physicist in about 2 semesters as I NEVER am able to *ONLY FOCUS* on a single thing at any given moment as I ALWAYS have 500 other thoughts, songs and ideas in my brain all competing for my attention at the same exact time. Thankfully when I absolutely HAVE TO TRY TO FOCUS, I am able to do so well enough to figure out the most complex issues I've ever dealt with but the other ideas/thoughts and music is in the background, more than loud enough to hear. I often wondered IF this is me or if others have the same kind of brain. I'd LOVE to understand the how/what/why behind the way my thought process works....but when I am in fear/under attack/in danger and the adrenaline kicks in...I swear I can tell what punch that asshole is going to throw seconds before he even thinks of throwing it! When you already know what your opponent's move is going to be, they don't stand a fucking chance!

OJ...back to playing body-man on my son's Civic! I want my fucking Tahoe back already! I LOVE fighting with scumbag ins companies...how can I be partially liable for my car being LEGALLY parked being mangled by a guy (all on camera to boot) who got thrown out of a gun range for being as high as a kite who took off on a flat r/f tire and mutilated $3500 wheel on a brand fucking new Ford Raptor that only has MINIMUM LIABILITY coverage on it? 100k truck, 17k worth of aftermarket wheels/tires and another 10k in RIDICULOUS graphics yet he OWNS it and has minimum liability coverage! Estimate to fix this was $2190.xx and they sent me a check for $1327.45! They can eat my ass if they think I'll take a nickel under the full estiimate....so being the body shop isn't going to do the work for what the ins offered and I NEED the car, I'm fixing it. An hour here, 2 there.....I cut the rust out of the rear quarters yesterday as I'm fixing EVERY single aspect of the body and might even repaint the entire car as I have always had a talent for doing this kind of work, but I am S L O W at it because I'm way too ANAL about perfection...even on a 2005 Civic with 242k on the odometer! If nothing else, it will look a lot better when I am done. The rust wasn't bad by any means but you know how rust is...cut into it and it's 5x worse that what you could see...so it's a good thing I'm doing this now as it would have been REALLY BAD within 2 years if left untouched. Besides....I have ice cold beer and a top of the line stereo to motivate me!

Brings me to this...no one likes Frank Zappa (one of my all time fav musicians) but I challenge you to listen to the song "Willie The Pimp" by Zappa and tell me FZ sucks! IF you LIKE-LOVE blues-rock, no way you don't enjoy this tune!!! CRANK IT UP with a cold one in your hands and tell me what you think!

Back to work!
Kirk AKA CptKirk
Sometimes I think my wet Mega max is balancing out my game. Lol I try to time my changes before I go to league but sometimes life happens and I had no choice but to change around 3 or 4 and I am not throwing away a half full at best mega max. So Then I spend more time worried about what happened almost a year ago. I was bowling and one of the guys after me stuck on approach when he went to slide. so a few balls go by and then I stick. Man I cant stand to do that to this fake hip either... But one of my buddy on the opposing team gets up to throw and he bends down and brings back to his table this smashed little wet dot thing. They are over there trying to figure out what it is and why ten more or n approach.. 😱 and I am darting to the restroom. One of 2 times my mega a max ripped open right by the outside edge of the leak guard S while they clean the lanes I went to the privet restroom and changed. I swear to god the very next day it happened again in practice. Like I said they only had 3 to 4 hours use so they should of been up for the task and I have never ever had one rip in the same place before or anywhere really. I sent a few photos to NorthShore Adam to let him know the bag and batch number because almost 5 year of use it was the only time that happened. The next day I had a box on my doorstep with a bag of diapers when I told him no need to replace I have had plenty of samples in the past and truly was not bitching only informing him. I don't think they ever figured out what we was sticking on. 🤣🤣 But man I was mad and embarrassed none the less.

That's Why I love NorthShore. They care and they do stand behind their product you ever are unlucky enough to get a faulty product.

I have been kinda silent the last few days for the most part. But I thought I would let you know I am alive.

Having to cath is not that bad. I would hate to have to do it every time I needed to piss but mostly because I am lazy not due to pain. Lol I du best with coude tips. They are tapered out thin on the business end and easier to insert. I would rather cath than take an injection at my own hand. I have to take shots at home for Low T.

Diaperman95 said:
Sometimes I think my wet Mega max is balancing out my game. Lol I try to time my changes before I go to league but sometimes life happens and I had no choice but to change around 3 or 4 and I am not throwing away a half full at best mega max. So Then I spend more time worried about what happened almost a year ago. I was bowling and one of the guys after me stuck on approach when he went to slide. so a few balls go by and then I stick. Man I cant stand to do that to this fake hip either... But one of my buddy on the opposing team gets up to throw and he bends down and brings back to his table this smashed little wet dot thing. They are over there trying to figure out what it is and why ten more or n approach.. 😱 and I am darting to the restroom. One of 2 times my mega a max ripped open right by the outside edge of the leak guard S while they clean the lanes I went to the privet restroom and changed. I swear to god the very next day it happened again in practice. Like I said they only had 3 to 4 hours use so they should of been up for the task and I have never ever had one rip in the same place before or anywhere really. I sent a few photos to NorthShore Adam to let him know the bag and batch number because almost 5 year of use it was the only time that happened. The next day I had a box on my doorstep with a bag of diapers when I told him no need to replace I have had plenty of samples in the past and truly was not bitching only informing him. I don't think they ever figured out what we was sticking on. 🤣🤣 But man I was mad and embarrassed none the less.

That's Why I love NorthShore. They care and they do stand behind their product you ever are unlucky enough to get a faulty product.

I have been kinda silent the last few days for the most part. But I thought I would let you know I am alive.

Having to cath is not that bad. I would hate to have to do it every time I needed to piss but mostly because I am lazy not due to pain. Lol I du best with coude tips. They are tapered out thin on the business end and easier to insert. I would rather cath than take an injection at my own hand. I have to take shots at home for Low T.
You see, I'm the exact opposite! I have to give myself a LOT of injections....Biological meds = 1 injection/day, Testosterone, 1x/week, Mounjaro 1x/week, Relistor as needed and NONE
bother me, even a little but the thought of a catheter sends shivers up my spine!

Reactions: Diaperman95
diaperlover12341340 said:
So someone I know has to self Catheter 3 times a day due to urinary retention. This person was against wearing a diaper and having them just open it up so it can free flow which is fine that’s his decision for his body. I was wandering would you rather have urinary retention or have a doc just open it up if that’s possible?
Admittedly I haven’t read through all of the replies but to answer the question pose by the OP:

I much prefer using diapers nightly rather than using a catheter. Having straight cathed myself and having had an indwelling Foley I can honestly say I have a love-hate relationship with the catheter system. I love to hate it!

As such I’ve had my urethra cleared and if I leak, I leak. The alternative to me at least is too uncomfortabl to justify continuing with it.

CptKirk said:
You see, I'm the exact opposite! I have to give myself a LOT of injections....Biological meds = 1 injection/day, Testosterone, 1x/week, Mounjaro 1x/week, Relistor as needed and NONE
bother me, even a little but the thought of a catheter sends shivers up my spine!
See the idea of injecting my self sends shivers up my spine don't think I could do it but happy to put a cath up my urethra 4 times a day I guess it's what you get used to doing. Needs must I remember having to inject my OH for a while because she couldn't do it I got used to doing that fairly quickly but still don't think I could do it on my self on saying that I did have to monitor my glucose for a bit at first I was a chicken with the finger prick by the end didn't even care.

Reactions: Edgewater and CptKirk
CptKirk said:
I been ding the Low T for several years now. My total was a 95 and my free was a 5 when I started. Before reaching age 45😥. I take it every 2 weeks Other than that I take a monthly B12 injection as my body does not make the special protein (intrinsic factor (IF)), that binds vitamin B12 so that it can be absorbed in the intestines. To be honest neither the needle or the catheter bother me. Funny story when I first started my testosterone the doctor just told me to inject x a mount every week until it came up. That was it for instructions and my pharmacy just filled them and said nothing. So I get it and they gave me a 10ml bottle and 5 syringes and and told me to inject 2ml a week. So I get home and I have 5 syringes with 18gauge (Big) needles and another 5, 23 gauge smaller needles separate. So like I am going to use the small one right and just toss the big one thinking maybe they did not have a syringe with the smaller needle so they gave me extra. But I could not Draw up the juice in the little needle because it is thick, so here I am stabbing a pencil led size object in my leg. OMG did it bruise and knot up. so the next week same thing but I am gun shy about the stick and I do it real slow instead of fast and same thing but even worse. I did that every week for a month and then it happened to be due the same day I was at the pain doctor, so I took it with me and I asked his nurse to do it and gave her the vial and syringe. So she give it to me in the ass and I was like damn that did not hurt at all. SO I told her how bad it hurt me to do them and I am not a wimp at shots but that big needle hurts. She looked at me and my poor leg and asked.. "what size needle I was injecting it with". I said whatever came on the syringe. Her eyes got real big and she said... " I bet it did hurt, damn that will take a chunk of meat. Then she explained to me because the med is thick you need to draw it up with a big needle but you can push it through the little needle. You would think I would b old enough to learn what happens when we ASS/U/ME things.

So yeah neither bother me done right. LOL But I have had bad experiences both ways too. When I was 19 year old I had a blockage and and a couple large strictures. The surgeon took to a surgery center and does it and I wake up feeling like fire ants was marching down to my bladder. Sent me home no foley or nothing. I pissed blood for a week! So on follow up he was afraid they might redevelop so to prevent he ran a set of these sounds in twisted them 90 degrees bent my dick over over front to back a few times and he twisted it back and pulled it out and did the next size. He does it about 12 time and used all but maybe two tools starting small dia. getting bigger and I finally told him the next one is not a option I a m done. The last one he used was either a 25 or 28 fr. .341 inches for a 26 and 3.67 inches for a 28 fr. S0 pretty close to passing a 9mm bullet to the bladder.

Still better than when they took a 16 gauge needle and cordless drill it into shin bone. Now that with out a doubt was the most painful awake procedure ever done on me. Then the Fucker said to me" You are going to hate me... Dry hole I have to do it again!!!! And the then did just that.

• Wow
Thanks a lot! My fucking skin is trying to crawl off of my body and I STILL have horror chills flowing down my spine! If anyone did that to me while awake I'm definitely swinging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCKING OUCH!

I'm never getting back to sleep now! I'm already having a horrible night as there is a MASSIVE cold front coming and my head has about exploded, I can't stop sweating yet I am cold. GOD I HATE WINTER! Just knowing it is right around the corner, combined with your cock boring stories....yeah. I'm in great shape right now!

PS...next time you need that I'll take you to my cousin's race engine shop and we'll lay you down, cock propped up and use his cylinder boring machine! It's a new CNC unit so the accuracy is "DEAD NUTS" on! Pun fully intended! He does a lot of machine work on $$$$ULTRA HIGH DOLLAR race engines, billet blocks that start out as a huge chunk of some super duty aluminum alloy and they build engines into the mid 600 cubic inch range. He's the same as me...knew exactly what he wanted to do when he was 10-11 and like my Father, his Father (my Uncle) dd everything possible to tlk him out of doing this for a living...though they've had a national reputation for a very long time and he's educated, same as I am to the degree he knows far more than his Dad ever could although that's not to say that his dad lacked any skill building engines!!!

I WILL get you back for telling me about this you prick! Have a good night

@Diaperman95 !!!!​

PAYBACK is a bitch! Just where is it you say you live? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperman95 and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Clearly, he is having an open and honest discussion with his doctor and he is doing what is acceptable for him!
The reality line he is traveling is whether to use a catheter to relieve himself or having a permanent physical change that is forever and having to wear diapers 24/7, forever.

Unless one clearly understands the realities involved such a question has little meaning as one likely have little understanding what full and forever 24/7 really means!
what kind of permant physical change are you talking about??

Fireball44 said:
what kind of permant physical change are you talking about??

I am becoming ever more careful about providing precise medical information as far too many want to become permanently and fully IC. This specific Forum is based around IC folks helping each other navigate this vast World of IC. I trier of the DM's from ABDL's that want to become 24/7, full IC for some kind of release. That is likely not you, but it is why I have stopped going into detail.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to become fully incontinent on purpose come see me. I'll GLADLY switch places with you. In reality anyone who would do anything like this kind of self harm has no business being on a forum like this!

• Love
Reactions: slimjiminy and Edgewater
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back