Rubber pants for F-IC containment?

slimjiminy said:
Yes, of course. My concern is with diarrhea oozing past the elastics at the legs and the waist (particularly at the back). I've had good results from the Priva pants for urine, but suspect that they'll not be up to holding back diarrhea. The elastics don't seem like a good defence.

I am considering these (pictured). One concern with these is how tightly they fit around the legs. Do they feel like they would cut off circulation?

View attachment 125666
I have a couple of pairs of those and know from experience that there is limited room in the rear. I have had a bowel accident in them and noticed that the liquid poo went further up the back of the nappy and further around the front than I would have expected due to this lack of room. My nappy didn’t leak, but I’ve had second thoughts about wearing them again after almost having that blow out. It’s a shame because they’re great at masking odour.

Another consideration is the tendency of these pants to pull in leg hairs, which is something I have found uncomfortable.

I have’s noticed issues with my circulation being cut off.

If you are searching really good and effective rubber pants, i can highly suggest Inkoswiss latex pants. They are very comfortable and offer perfect sealing around legs and waist so that even odors are well conceiled. They seem a little bit expensive, but due to the fact that they last many years, the price is better than most PVC pants.
Nota: Kinky Diapers is the same manufacturer.

Reactions: 247 and slimjiminy
allesindie said:
If you are searching really good and effective rubber pants, i can highly suggest Inkoswiss latex pants. They are very comfortable and offer perfect sealing around legs and waist so that even odors are well conceiled. They seem a little bit expensive, but due to the fact that they last many years, the price is better than most PVC pants.
These look awesome, exactly what i’ve been looking for. Going to measure myself in the morning and order a pair. Have been waiting for leg seals that work. 🤞

@allesindie
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: allesindie
247 said:
These look awesome, exactly what i’ve been looking for. Going to measure myself in the morning and order a pair. Have been waiting for leg seals that work. 🤞

@allesindie
Thanks for sharing!
You will not be dissapointed!

I have the incontrol latex brief they work good, they are on sale boxing week Incontrol Diapers

I've never purchased or wore rubber pants. I'm sure they're good but I'm fine with vinyl pants. They work too. I always use Nullo so I don't have too much odor. If I didn't use Nullo I'd probably try rubber pants. Internal deodorants provide odor control. I can't believe people with fecal accidents don't use internal deodorants. Better than rubber pants.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
Several years ago I bought five pairs of rubber pants in two styles from Kins in British Columbia Canada. It was not so much from need as want due to my rubber fetish but they turned out to be an excellent product and hold leaks very well and yes the leg bands are a bit tight in the ones with a rushed elastic waist & leg bands. With rubber pants you need to hand wash and line dry due to the fragile nature of rubber so no heat or hot water wash. The other ones I have left have a cotton covered waistband and leg bands and are generously cut and don't leave too deep a mark at waist and leg bands. I would love to buy more but Kins no longer stocks them and I have not called or emailed to find out if they will stock ever again. There are U.S. companies who have some rubber pants and of course German companies also but shipping is usually expensive as well as the cost of the pants also. I bought some nice thin ones from Rearz in both panty and bloomer styles but they have torn over the years and I have not tried to fix them.
Check InControl.com’s website. They sell many Rearz products and they listed these in the email notification for their last sale:

They’re currently having a sale that ends on 1/2/2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: slimjiminy and Angelapinks
allesindie said:
Wow. Those look amazing.

Reactions: Angelapinks
richieboy said:
Ich habe auch plötzliche Durchfallanfälle und meine Bambino Bellisimo v2 Windeln funktionieren und halten den Durchfall ohne Plastikhöschen zurück. Ich hasse es immer noch, wenn es passiert😒
Die Plastikhosen versehen zuverlässig ihren dienst Nur sehen sie nach mehreren Unfällen nicht mehr schön aus durch die Verfärbungen, das geht auch beim waschen nicht mehr raus

I also have problems myself with the fact that I can no longer hold thin stools. But to be honest, I would never think of wearing rubber pants for that reason.

The most important thing is to try and make sure that accidents like this don't happen. This works with the right diet and, if necessary, irrigation in the morning.

If something really goes wrong, I already have quite a problem and can only run to the nearest toilet. In such a case, I am happy if I can simply remove the diaper backwards to tip the poop into the toilet and try to remove the worst of it with toilet paper and wet wipes. If I imagine having to take off my pants in a public toilet and then a soiled pair of rubber pants, and then maybe still having the poop on my legs and having to wash it out to get it home, I don't think that's a good idea.
I've been fine with normal diapers so far. However, I have to say that I also have severe urinary incontinence and am therefore dependent on them anyway.

Which DIAPER you're wearing during a Messy accident determines IF you'll encounter a BLOWOUT or not.

Honestly, BETTERDRY have incredibly tall Leak Guards which cover all ranges of body movement.

BUT, if you start adding boosters into the scenario, that changes the scenario and leaks can now occur!

Best case scenario, use a snug fitting Boosterless BetterDry with a Onesie for support.

I am completely fecal incontinent. BetterDry works great for me. I always use booster pads. The trick is not to completely fill the space with a large booster pad. Choose a size (or two) smaller. That leaves gutter space on each side of the pad so that diarrhea or urine does not overflow the internal standing leak guards.

I find that 99% of the time normal nappies (Tena Maxi etc) are perfectly capable of holding diarrhoea, and ordinary plastic pants do for the 1% that they don't.

Back