Inside Edition
MTV
Writing

Huffington Post
MTV
Events

CAPCon (Chicago, IL; United States)
http://chicagoageplayers.com/

Details: CapCon is a convention in the Chicago suburbs that specializes in Ageplay, Adult Babies, and Diaper Lovers.

Upcoming Date: March 28, 2019 – April 01, 2019

West Coast Jungle Gym (San Diego, CA; United States)
https://www.thewestcoastjunglegym.com/

Details: A weekend for those that wish to come together with other Age Players regardless of gender, identity, race, age or ability by providing a safe place for age players to express themselves, learn, and share their ideas, thoughts, dreams and do all the things while supporting each other and the groups mission of promoting awareness of Age Play to the Kink and Leather communities through education, volunteering and respect.

Upcoming Date: September 06, 2019 – September 08, 2019

TOMKAT (Lavigne, Ontario Area; Canada)
http://www.tomkatcamp.com/

Details: TOMKAT is an AB/DL/ageplay focused camping trip on private land. TOMKAT started off as a way to unite the AB/DL/ageplay communities surrounding Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Kingston. Their mission is to strengthen and unite the ageplay community through memorable camping experiences of exploration and fun while being most welcoming, well known, longest running, and safest gathering in the ageplay community.

Upcoming Date: June 10, 2019 – June 17, 2019

Upcoming Date: September 16, 2019 – September 23, 2019

TeddyCon (Allentown, PA; United States)
http://www.teddycon.org/home

Details: A fun filled weekend for ABDLs, Ageplayers, Littles, and Bigs. Featuring classes, workshops, a playspace filled with toys, crafts, pageant, movie time, vendors, and so much more.

Upcoming Date: October 17, 2019 – October 20, 2019

USLittles International Ageplay Retreat (Winter Park, Florida; United States) (Evergreen, Montana; United States)
http://www.uslittles.com/

Details: This is an annual international get-together of Adult Babies, Diaper Lovers, Caregiver Mommies, Caregiver Daddies, Caregiver Uncles, Caregiver Aunts, and friends of ABDL girls and boys. This ABDL international retreat purpose is to bring together all AgePlayers.

Upcoming Date: October 7, 2019 – October 14, 2019

The “Littles” Express (York County, Pennsylvania; United States)
http://littlesexpress.com
Forums

Fetlife
Forum Boards
Reddit
Tumblr
WordPress
Instagram
Vloggers
First Person Perspective

LittlelolikatView attachment 33346
RileysLittleSpaceView attachment 33345
Baby MitchyView attachment 33334
Pup’s DiapersView attachment 33335
LollyLaLazView attachment 33336
Binkie Princess View attachment 33337
Cutesy Unicorn BabyView attachment 33338
Boy Diaper LoverView attachment 33339
Riley KiloView attachment 33340
Little Ghost PrincessView attachment 33341
Littlespace Online
Other Video Channels:
Friends & Partners

Stevop
Rhiannon Beauregard
Watts The Safeword
Dan SavageView attachment 33333
Foreign Language
Español

Información general

Peque :3

Encuentros

Peque :3

Podcasters

Dream A Little

How do I explain AB/DL to my partner? Learn to love my kinks? Start roleplaying with my vanilla partner? These are just some of the big questions that AB/DL advocate, Lo, discusses on the top-rated Dream a Little Podcast. Featuring interviews with people in the community as well as actionable advice, each episode is designed to help AB/DL's courageously and confidently share their kinks.

The Big Little Podcast

The Big Little Podcast show is an audio program by, about, and for age players of all kinds. We cover a broad range of age play topics, from diapers to discipline and topic shows to personal interviews.
Authors

There is a baby in my bed by Rosalie Bent

Is your partner an Adult Baby? Do you find diapers hidden in odd places and don’t know why? Does your spouse want to play with children’s toys or dress in baby clothes? These and other such questions are all answered in Rosalie Bent’s breakthrough book: There’s a baby in my bed! Seeking to help partners understand the confusing and often incomprehensible behaviour of a regressive adult, Ms Bent takes the reader on a journey of discovery through the inner workings and outer expressions of the 21st century’s most unusual and secretive inhabitant: the Adult Baby. Each chapter unfolds a new aspect on infantile regression. Offering more than facts and figures, this book lays out a pathway for developing the most unique relationship that any couple can have – the ‘Parent/Child Relationship’. Come on the journey with Ms Bent and discover for yourself how to handle the baby in your bed!

Adult Baby: Psychology and Practices by Michael Bent & Rosalie Bent

The world of the Adult Baby can appear bizarre and incomprehensible to many from the outside looking in. Even to Adult Babies themselves the powerful drives and confusing needs can be a struggle to manage. In the Bent's second major work on the topic, this book dissects the psychological structure of Adult Infantile Regression and seeks to answer many of the seemingly unanswerable questions such as 'why are people attracted to diapers?', 'where did this all come from' and 'what do I do about this?' Discover more at www.abdiscovery.com.auThis book is designed not just for Adult Babies themselves, but also family, friends, partners and therapists who want to simply understand what is going on.There is a lot more to Adult Babies than diapers and pacifiers. Read this book to learn more!

The Adult Baby Guidebook by Brian M. F. Burch

Face it. Being an Adult Baby is tough. Even being the parent or partner to an AB is tough. People don't understand Adult Babies. What are we to do? Let this book guide you through the difficulties Adult Babies, and those who love them, face in life. Online, and even on Amazon, there is no shortage of exotic material, pictures of beautiful people in diapers, and sexy stories of age-play relationships. Yet, being an AB is difficult, strange, and confusing, and nobody ever addresses these important topics...

The Age Play and Diaper Fetish Handbook by Penny Barber

Penny Barber has put her years of experience as a diaper fetish model, AB/DL switch, and professional Mommy into The Age Play and Diaper Fetish Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to the World of AB/DL. It is the first complete resource for anyone who wants to know about the world of age players and diaper lovers. Perfect for professional players, the partners of AB/DLs, and AB/DLs themselves, The Handbook is packed with practical tips on everything from choosing the perfect diaper to administering AB/DL punishments to the best regression methods.

Ageplay: from Diapers to Diplomas by Paul Rulof

Do you want to be a sassy schoolchild or a baby again? For an hour or maybe longer? Ageplay, or role-playing focused on being a different age, is one way to have fun and express yourself. Whether emotionally satisfying, sexually satisfying, or both, this type of role-playing is fun and evocative. This book will guide you through the different aspects of ageplay. Sections include describing and choosing roles, setting up scenes and interactions, and finding other people to connect and play with. Included are quotes from ageplayers, describing their interactions and feelings, as well as a list of scene possibilities.

The Toybag Guide to Age Play by Lee Harrington

The adult baby, the sassy schoolgirl, the bratty teen - all hold an honoured place in the erotic roleplaying imagination of many adults. International educator Lee 'Bridgett' Harrington, an ageplay devotee of many years' experiences, explains the boundaries, possibilities and techniques of ageplay, with an emphasis on keeping it safe and consensual. Part of the range of Greenery's Toybag guides: sturdy little reference books designed and priced for impulse purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice.

I only did a very brief look at your post above so the only thing that jumped out at me was in the book section. You may want to link to the Amazon (or other book seller) page where these books are listed for sale.

you done a lot of work.

how are you going to update the site so you know all the links to youtube still work.

all the best

Siysiy

BabyDenise said:
Nice.

I only did a very brief look at your post above so the only thing that jumped out at me was in the book section. You may want to link to the Amazon (or other book seller) page where these books are listed for sale.

Will do, thanks for reminder, will link over pictures of covers as well.

If anyone knows any other of the most popular nonfiction or fiction books which were either about AB/DL/IC/CGL or reference it. Film portrayals too, like Bill Murray in Rock the Kasbah.

Anything that brought attention to the lifestyle in a non-stigmatizing way. Like the effect 'Story of O' or 'Fifty Shades of Grey' had for normalizing BDSM. I know there's nothing going to be as big as those examples, but like a popular ABDL art website would be happy to link, anything that's an introduction to the community for newbies or family and friends of ABDL's alike.

siysiy said:

you done a lot of work.

how are you going to update the site so you know all the links to youtube still work.

all the best

Siysiy

Will be a case of relying on the community again to say if they find any dead-links, youtube links stay the same so long as the channel author doesn't take the video down, which more frequently happens when someone decides to delete their whole channel, in which case it's easy to remove all of them. But if it's a video that was meaningful to you, it can be an opportunity to remember also, so you can ask the channel author if they'd share it with you again privately maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, it just got moved here for anyone wondering:
https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/113303-Resource-List

Oh well, looks like article's been rejected as it's not up in the 'Article Requests' section anymore.

Is there anyway a Mod can get in touch with me to give me feedback? So I know whether it's worth trying again, but in a new direction? Or anyone know the person to contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back